1) Magni - "The Dolphin's Cry" - In my opinion, Magni brought the perfect blend of softness and intensity to this performance. While I thought the guitar hampered his stage performance a bit, his vocals were stellar. I'm not usually a Magni fan, but I am this week!
2) Dilana - "Won't Get Fooled Again" - I agree with the above poster who said that it's the first time a Supernova member has played that I've watched the contestant more than the Supernova. Dilana absolutely killed this song, and I have a sneaking suspicion that her vocal duet with Gilby will be the first of many in the future.
3) Ryan Star - "Paint It Black" - Interesting/odd performance, but it kept my attention. His vocals weren't as good as last week, but that would be hard to beat.
4) Josh Logan - "Interstate Love Song" - I honestly loved how he did this song. It highlighted his soulful voice, but it still had the rock. I thought he did well, but not as well as he could have.
5) Toby Rand - "Burning Down the House" - There's really not much you can do with this song, but the vocal attempt that he made was at least decent.
6) Storm Large - "We Are the Champions" - Ouch. Her pitch was rather off, and the strength wasn't at the level she needed it to be at to actually pull this one off. She did better than Jordis did last year, but that's not saying much.
7) Jill Gioia - "Mother Mother" - I abhor this song, but she did what she could with it vocally. I agree with Jason that her movement did limit her vocally quite a bit.
8) Zayra Alvarez - "All the Young Dudes" - Odd man + Zayra = some sense of normalcy? Perhaps she finally found an artist that she can do decently with (or should I say a song that she can do decently with found her).
9) Lukas Rossi - "Creep" - I wanted to like this performance, I really did. I hate how he constricts his pipes, so I was glad to see on the reality video that he was doing something different this week. Unfortunately, in my mind, he only showed WHY he constricts it - his voice without that SUCKS. His pitch was horrible, and his upper register actually made me cringe more than Zayra's version of "Bring Me to Life".
10) Patrice Pike - "Instant Karma" - Ow, my ears.
Encore will go to: Lukas. I hated it, Supernova's blindness to his pitch will lead them to reward him for opening up his pipes by giving him the encore. This will lead to me fast-forwarding through it on the TiVo in order to not have to live through that again.
Bottom three SHOULD be:Zayra, Lukas, Patrice with Zayra leaving
Bottm three WILL be:Zayra, Jill, Patrice with Patrice leaving