I had intended on watching the performances again before ranking them because a lot of them were good, but today is busy and I don't have time. So, quickly...
1. Magni -- This was awesome. The ability to make an acoustic performance totally rock out is not easy. He pulled it off wonderfully. I would like to see this for the anchor.
2. Storm -- I love everything she does. Plus, I just think she seems like a super cool person. Love her!
3. Toby -- I thought this rocked. I didn't mind the megaphone, even though it was very Scott Weiland. Loved the harder sound to the song. Great job.
4. Lukas -- It was pretty good. I just think he's getting way too much credit for actually singing instead of growling. This is a singing competition, it should be a given that someone can sing and not a point of praise. Yes, it was nice to hear him change up his style, and I appreciated it, which is why he is this high on my list.
5. Josh -- He dropped some lyrics at the beginning of the 2nd verse, but I think it was just nerves from being up there with Tommy. I liked his voice on this song.
6. Ryan -- It was alright. I wasn't blown away.
7. Dilana -- I barely remember this performance.
8. Patrice -- Pretty good. Not as mind-numbingly boring as a lot of her performances, but still not great.
9. Jill -- I liked that she wasn't over-singing, but I think in some parts she was under-singing. Too much jumping around.
10. Zayra -- I don't even know what to say. I want her body. (instead of mine. I don't want her. LOL.)
A Tribe work of art
*List subject to change after 2nd viewing