wow. This was a great show. wow. And how hot are these people? wow. *fans self*
I'm going to attempt my rankings. It's going to be tough though after the first three. We're going to have to post more pictures of these people.
1. Lukas - Creep - Great song. Great voice. Great presence. Great hair. Great jacket. I almost had to leap out of my seat and lick my television (again). I somehow managed to compose myself enough to stay seated. I think I was too afraid my knees would give out. yummy. And the cute little wink at the end? *melt* *basks in Lukas Glow*
2. Ryan - Paint It Black - I don't know where to start. I'm too busy drooling to describe all the different elements of wonderful in this performance. Last week's performance combined with this week's performance and his original music give me bad girl thoughts about Mr. Star. He's so freaking hot. I almost had to leap out of my seat and lick my television. *daydreams*
3. Magni - The Dolphin's Cry - That was very impressive. Mr. Consistency stepped up quite a bit with that one. And is he getting hotter? I was watching the songwriting clinic and he had this vein popping out on his head that made me want to, umm, well I wanted to lick it.
DH had him picked for the encore until Lukas performed.
4. Toby - Burning Down The House - I was thoroughly entertained. The only way I could have liked that more is if he was wearing less clothes. LOVED Zayra bringing out the megaphone. And I love when he raises his arms up and you can see his stomach. Guess what it makes me want to do...
5. Storm - WATC - Yay. She's sooooo beautiful. I loved this performance almost as much as I loved last week's. I want to see crazy-eye Storm next week though. I want her to spank me again.
Good gravy we have a hot looking group of contestants. *dreamy sigh*
this is where it gets really tough...
Dilana - Won't Get Fooled Again - I liked her performance (or lack thereof) this week. Not crazy about the "yeahs" and "uuunhs". But she looked great up there with Gilby. Hot. Don't think she needed more hair though. She was beautiful as was. Loved what she was wearing. Loved it. Want it.
Josh - Interstate Love Song - He certainly knows who he is. I like him very much. It was so cute when TLee jumped up to play with him. Total surprise (not for me - I should stop reading those spoilers. It spoils things for me). His reaction was adorable. I liked him playing guitar but I do like watching him move.
Zayra - All The Young Dudes - LOVED Magni on guitar. That was very cool. Loved her outfit. I like her more and more all the time. I would totally go see her in concert. Though, I'd rather it's not with SP.
9. Patrice - Instant Karma - hmmm. Has she decided she doesn't want this gig? Has her confidence declined? Diminished? This was okay. But just okay on the absolute best performance night thus far, isn't cutting it. If I liked Jill more, Patrice'd be #10.
10. Jill - Mother Mother - She started this out very strong. I was impressed for about 30 seconds. When she hit the notes she should have been belting out, she held back. I have to assume this was because she was told (and it's true) that she oversings. Parts of this song call for that though. Cool to see her jump off the stage and scare Dave and SP. I've actually not hated her this week. Not at all actually. I think it's possible she's getting favorable editing because it's her turn to go.
“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi