I am completely suprised at how well everyone did. Also I am suprised at how topsy turvy my rankings are this week for me!
1. Lukas- Perfect. He had been slipping for me and this week he redeemed himself. He should get the encore. If it wasn't for him then this guy would have had it...
2. Magni- I loved it! Just loved it! I thought this was one of the best performances this season.
3. Patrice- Again I loved it. Maybe because I just love the song anyway but I dug her take on it. It was fresh and different and I am very suprised she is this high on my list.
4. Ryan- Loved the performance and his arrangement of "Paint it Black" however I thought his vocals were a little off. It missed being great.
5. Toby- Again I really liked this performance to. I agree completely with Dave though. The megaphone was annoying. Reminded me of JD and "Pretty Vegas". It has been done already and better.
6. Jill- Yeah I hate to put her up this high but she did suprise me. I might have even switched her with Toby if I did not hate her so much. But if I am being honest she was better than my other favorites.
7. Dilana- Ahh my favorite. Yup she is low this week. I thought it was just average and did not get the gushing from the guys. I did not think her voice went with the song. She was adequate though just not "Wow".
8. Storm- I love her. She did do great. But I still thought it was kind of bleh. I hate ranking her so low.
9. Josh- He took one of my favorite songs and made it boring. I did not like this at all.
10. Zayra- I actually am one of the few that normally like her but this week? I thought her vocals were awful. It was one of her weakest performances. This week she does deserve to be at the bottom.
However I still am hoping Jill hits the road tonight.
One more week of Zayra!
Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!