LAST EDITED ON 08-08-06 AT 11:54 PM (EST)
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-06 AT 11:44 PM (EST)
Looks like this has become a real competition and I can see my love list changing a lot between weeks. I am glad I listened to Dreambeliever and continued to watch. It is becoming every bit as good as last season. I still miss Jordis but you can't have everything.
Here are my love list picks.
1) Ryan (1) - Paint it Black was a great choice. I loved that performance.
2) Storm (2) - I would have preferred to see a man do "We are the champions" but Storm did a great job and I enjoyed every second of it.
3) Josh (5) - Excellent job. That guy standing in for the house band drummer was excellent too.
4) Magni (6) - Great. I wish he had held back a little on the vocals and showed us a slightly softer side to his voice.
5) Lukas (9) - I really liked his vocals until he went into the high part. His intensity was definitely there and I am starting to see this mans talent. He stuck out his tongue at the end which I really don't like so I moved him down my list a couple of spots.
6) Zayra (7) - I like Zayra. She has some great vocal moments but her voice is inconsistent. Perhaps some looser clothing would help her breathing and vocal consistency .
7) Dilana (3) - Much better than expected but it left me kinda meh. Not sure why. Maybe I just expect too much from Dilana.
8) Toby (4) - I really wanted to like this more. I like Toby but no longer see him as a real contender.
9) Patrice (11) - I enjoyed it more than I expected but I was not as excited as the band members.
10) Jill (10) - I didn't pay a lot of attention. I think it is time for Jill to go.
Dave - Fortunately I no longer expect Dave to say much of worth so I am seldom dissapointed.
Brook - I like Brooke. I was starting to get a little bored but someone pointed out in another thread that she was not trying to steal the spotlight. It made me realize she was the right person for this job.
Jason - Jason seems to be the brains in the band.
TLee - I like him more and more and when he gets behind those drums he is great.
Gilby - Gilby is better than Dave Navaro but I am still having difficulty liking him much.