The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-29-03, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
...that Robert has no respect for women. For a man that calls himself a slut, to rant and rave about the women remaining in the house that had outsmarted him, was classic. The fact that he may lose to someone of the other sex is something that he cannot tolerate. But for Jee to actually catch on, that is amazing in itself. Both are huge losers (Space Needle and Space Mountain).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... SurvivinDawg 08-29-03 1
   RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... Chrissy gal 08-30-03 2
       RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... Swami 08-30-03 3
           RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... Chrissy gal 08-30-03 4
               RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... AZ_Leo 09-02-03 13
 RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... smoothy Q 08-31-03 5
   RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... Violet Nyte 08-31-03 6
       Time's up Fast Eddie 08-31-03 8
 RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... Drive My Car 08-31-03 7
   RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... redefine_perfection13 08-31-03 9
       RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... Chrissy gal 09-01-03 11
           RE: Gee, it only took two months fo... Swami 09-01-03 12
   I agree with you travelingbetty 08-31-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
In fairness to Jee, the "Space Needle" idea was actually a very logical one, with Washington being the "Apple State", and the spacesuit suggesting "Space" Needle.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-30-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
I think Jee's guess was pretty good. I figure it just put a bigger target on Jee's back, because the girls will be even more convinced that Jee could win the next HOH if he stays but Robert can't win anything.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
Didn't Robert win back to back POVs early in the game? I don't think I have him mixed up with someone else.

If CBS can figure out how to design a HoH contest that involves nose-picking, Robert is a shoe-in.

IceCat is a Genius

08-30-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
>>Didn't Robert win back to back POVs early in the game? I don't think I have him mixed up with someone else.<<

Yes he did. One was the Battleship type competition where they all tried to get rid of the person they thought was the biggest threat to use the POV (nobody thought that Robert or Jee would use the POV). And the other was the game where you block an opponent who you want to keep from getting the POV (again Jee and Robert were the last two standing, and this time Robert actually beat Jee). So in my mind neither of these competitions count as real wins, because they were given to him.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-02-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
I seem to recall Jee saying he gave the game to Robert. So it wasn't that he won so much as others gave it to him.

smoothy Q 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-03, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smoothy%20Q Click to send private message to smoothy%20Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
First time posting....why is Robert still in this game? He is just so discusting, and really just not so bright at times. Sometimes this show seems so staged, and boring. I used to enjoy it until this year. If they do another, I hope they come up with more than they did this year, and maybe even some personalities. And a new idea would be nice too...all the same gets really old after awhile. I'm sure this has all been said before, but thanks for letting me say it again.

smoothy Q

p.s. who is the woman telling us to play fair and be nice?

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
It's Colleen from Survivor 1, I think.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Time's up"
So much for the 15 minutes of fame. And Colleen was one of the better known and more recognizable contestants, with a movie role (The Animal) and a commercial (Chapstick?).

And what ever happened to Colby? I was one of the few who thought he was a total idiot for throwing the game to a friend and subsequently losing, when he had a sure lock on a win. People talked about "integrity" and how he would reap far more than the $900K he threw away. I wonder if anyone still feels that way. I doubt he does.

Time to face facts: reality-TV contestants are just ordinary people (which is why they're on these shows). They have talents and assets like anyone else, but acting and show biz aren't among them. Once their gig is up, they're just ordinary people again, except maybe to their friends and family.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-03 AT 12:28 PM (EST)

Jee seemed pretty disgusted with the things Robert was saying about the woman too. The ladies are rivals for the prize, but Robert hates them, and Jee doesn't.

Robert you pig, just because they outplayed you in the game doesn't make them whores and sluts. All women aren't evil, but they are all smarter than you.

I hope he has no more chances to "Vote to Evick" anyone.
Learn to speak you mush mouthed nose picking woman hating whineing coattail riding creep!

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
ok I'm sorry but one thing Robert said i do have to agree with well only about Ali she is a slut!

09-01-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
Every year someone posts about one of the women on BB being a slut. I think it is really silly! I say that if you are going to call people names, apply the rule equally... Amanda is a slut, David is a slut, Alison is a slut, Nathan is a slut, Robert ("I've cheated on every girl I've dated") is a slut, Michele ("I'm a virgin, but I like oral sex") is a slut... Did I miss anyone??

Chrissy gal

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Gee, it only took two months for Jee to figure out....."
*stands up proudly*

"Hello, my name is Swami and I am a slut."
This is so much fun, just like AA.

Oh wait. You said BB, not SB.
Nevermind then.
Carry on...

IceCat is a Genius

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-03, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. " I agree with you "
Robert you pig, just because they outplayed you in the game doesn't make them whores and sluts. All women aren't evil, but they are all smarter than you.

These women are smarter than the guys they are left with (hee, hee, hee). I have respect for all of the women that are still playing the game. I could not care less if it is one of the guys to leave. All said, Jee is all about him and Robert is the biggest loser in the world.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •