The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janet's webchat and early show info"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janet's webchat and early show info"
Janet seems to be very likeable....Would have been nice to see her get healthy and stick around a bit....

http://www.survivornews.net/article.php?id=160

http://www.survivorfever.net/janet_early_show.html

A couple clues from her chats that I picked up on were:

1) She seemed to like/know Daniel and Ryan from the men's team, further nailing a coffin into Daniel's coffin. (based on answer to Star Wars question)

2) Deena has an alliance with Heidi/Jenna/Shawna.

3) Janet didn't get to make up differences with Jeanne hinting Jeanne makes the merge. Doesn't seem like Janet/Jeanne talked after game.

4) Janet seemed fond of Deena at TC, calling her one of the leaders they look up to. In her chat, she wanted to chop her with a machete along with Jeanne. Bitterness?

Looks like Daniel's in trouble for the men, Joanna or Christy for the women. I'm starting to think Christy may go early even with the other stuff that is out there. She's either being portrayed as the underdog we root for, or we're being given clear information as to why she gets the boot; that it is not based on her handicap.

From the clues at CBS, it seems that the women vote on who should be their "leader" and Deena wins (obviously now that we know there is an alliance). Joanna being the other alpha female is probably the biggest reason against it, and tension starts between Deena and Joanna.

I think Deena is going to be the swing vote. She must realize she would be the 4th wheel with the young women, but would have a stronger chance uniting with Christy/Joanna and Jeanne, but the rifts of Christy/Joanna may be too strong for that too happen.

It appears that Joanna/Christy are our strong boot options for Ep. 3. Tough call. Joanna/Deena power struggle could hang Joanna. Or they've had enough of Christy setting herself up as the outcast.

But then again, this is Survivor and things can change quickly!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Janet's webchat and early show ... Brownroach 02-21-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Janet's webchat and early show info"
>>4) Janet seemed fond of Deena at TC, calling her one of the leaders they look up to. In her chat, she wanted to chop her with a machete along with Jeanne. Bitterness?<<

She also said six of the women were "cycling together (and I don't mean bikes)" and joked about PMS and machetes being a dangerous combination.

Maybe that accounted for some of the seemingly contrary behavior we saw in Ep 2?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •