The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Katie from RR 10---Pregnant"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rone 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-30-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rone Click to send private message to Rone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Katie from RR 10---Pregnant"
Seems Katie from Road Rules, is pregnant. Seems her boyfriend Johnny Fairplay from Survivor Pearl Islands is the father. There has been rumors about them getting married, but not known if he will show up to the wedding, or will he back out and say his grandma died again.
During Survivor, when the family members come to and they compete, so they can spend 24 hours with the Survivor contestants, he had his friend lie and say his grandma died, so that they would feel sorry for him and he would get the time with his friend and they wouldn't vote him out, because they felt sorry for him. After that he was voted the meanest player in Survivor history. His antics made Boston Rob look good.
People have said that she has gained a lot of weight. She said she is still going to do Reality Bar Crawl. Does that mean she is going to drink while PREGNANT?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant Tahj 10-01-04 1
   RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant Ivanka 10-15-04 2
 RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant toddE 10-15-04 3
 RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant Livestrong4ever 10-15-04 4
 RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant Katies Friend82 12-03-04 5
   Problems with your post! volsfan 12-03-04 6
   WARNING - Katiesfriend Bebo 12-06-04 7
       WARNING to Bebo shakes the clown 12-06-04 8
           WARNING to shakes Bebo 12-06-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant"
Where'd you get the info, Rone?

Lookee, it's me!

Ivanka 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ivanka Click to send private message to Ivanka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant"
Ummm...That whole story grosses me out. Johnny Buttplay is a rabid rodent that needs to be put down immediately,and that's saying a lot coming from someone who saves almost every animal she possibly can. Katie (moley,moley,moley) had my respect because she was continuosly stomped on by her supposed team,but still brought it all home for them and went off on that slutbag Veronica without giving a rat's tushie. But if she laid down with Johnny Clownboy,Grandma would roll in her grave(that's if she were dead).

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-15-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant"
Although this is most amusing, I really don't believe it's true. First time poster? (no offense). Nothing to back it up, just a description of Johnny Fairplay (like we need one).
We'll see.
Hilarious whether true or not.

Livestrong4ever 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-15-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Livestrong4ever Click to send private message to Livestrong4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant"
Isn't Katie doing Battle of the Sexes II right now?
Or are they done filming that already?

Katies Friend82 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katies%20Friend82 Click to send private message to Katies%20Friend82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Katie from RR 10---Pregnant"
>Seems Katie from Road Rules, is
>pregnant. Seems her boyfriend Johnny
>Fairplay from Survivor Pearl Islands
>is the father. There has
>been rumors about them getting
>married, but not known if
>he will show up to
>the wedding, or will he
>back out and say his
>grandma died again.
> During Survivor, when the family
>members come to and they
>compete, so they can spend
>24 hours with the Survivor
>contestants, he had his friend
>lie and say his grandma
>died, so that they would
>feel sorry for him and
>he would get the time
>with his friend and they
>wouldn't vote him out, because
>they felt sorry for him.
>After that he was voted
>the meanest player in Survivor
>history. His antics made Boston
>Rob look good.
> People have said that she
>has gained a lot
>of weight. She said she
>is still going to do
>Reality Bar Crawl. Does that
>mean she is going to
>drink while PREGNANT?
HAHA I FIND IT REALLY FUNNY THAT YOU ONLINE LOSERS FEEL THE NEED TO SIT AROUND AND MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT KATIE. # 1, I AM FRIENDS WITH HER AND I HAVE SEEN HER IN PERSON, NOT JUST ON TV LIKE YOU ALL HAVE SO I CAN SAY THAT SHE HAS NOT GAINED WEIGHT, SHE IS SKINNY AND LOOKS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER. #2, SHE IS NOT DATING JOHNNY FAIRPLAY SO WHOEVER IS SITTING AROUND "STALKING HER OUT" YOU BETTER GET YOUR BINOCULARS FIXED BECAUSE SHE IS NOT SEEING HIM. ALSO, SHE IS FAR FROM PREGNANT SO PLEASE PICK A NEW CASTMEMBER TO FIXATE ON. AND IF SHE WAS PREGNANT, SHE WOULD NOT DO THE REALITY BAR CRAWL OR DRINK ALCOHOL SO PLEASE.....FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SIT ONLINE AND GET A HARD-ON STARTING STUPID, IMMATURE RUMORS ABOUT KATIE, THINK AGAIN! SHES NOT WITH JOHNNY UN-FAIRPLAY! PLEASE, GET A LIFE.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Problems with your post!"
This forum does not allow name calling of forum members (specifically the group as a whole).

We are very happy that you chose to post here and hope you stick around. However, I would advise you to get a thicker skin! Do not take things so personally!

These attention whores (the participates in these shows) make their lives public once they appear on any TV show! There will and always have been rumors. Some will be correct...some will not! This one appears to be wrong...so we move on!

No one here is a loser and no one here is out stalking freaking MTV cast members. Most of us have regular jobs and really like reality TV. This allows us a place to come and chat about our favorite shows. This forum is all about making fun of the contestants on these shows. Why do you think the forums have names that make light of the show? Survivorblows and Lovecruisesinks are just a couple of examples!

Please lighten up and stick around. We would like your input, if you can put-up with us losers!

BTW...you must be a lurker from way back or have spent a lot of time looking over our losers post because this original post was over a couple of months ago and had to be on page 10 or so.

Bebo 20886 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "WARNING - Katiesfriend"
Please take a moment to read the community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Bashing other posters is not permitted here. Period. Please remember that if you wish to continue posting here.

And posting in all caps is considered shouting on message forums, and shouting is considered rude.

Shakes is the only one allowed to bash, because of the grandfather clause. And no, that doesn't mean because his grandfather died.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "WARNING to Bebo"
>Shakes is the only one allowed
>to bash, because of the
>grandfather clause. And no,
>that doesn't mean because his
>grandfather died.

....Bebo, I don't appreciate you making light of the fact that my grandfather didn't die. I don't think your sacred guidelines would be too happy with your conduct in regard to this matter.

So don't take the simple fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

Bebo 20886 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "WARNING to shakes"
I get all tingly when you talk to me like that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •