The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoilers from the CBS website"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoilers from the CBS website"
Facing a 300-foot drop, Flo becomes hysterical.

On the roads through southern Spain, several Teams disable their cars by mistakenly filling up on the wrong fuel, forcing desperate measures to get back on the road.

One team passes another, broken down by the side of the road, and refuses to help.

That last one just smacks of AA, doesnt it?

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoilers from the CBS website ELCinOhio 10-24-02 1
 RE: Spoilers from the CBS website GTmike 10-24-02 2
   RE: Spoilers from the CBS website SaphireLady 10-25-02 3
 RE: Spoilers from the CBS website Serendipity 10-25-02 4
   RE: Spoilers from the CBS website Esbea 10-25-02 5
       RE: Spoilers from the CBS website Chrissy gal 10-27-02 8
 4 teams VanQ 10-26-02 6
   RE: 4 teams survivormitsx 10-27-02 7
   RE: 4 teams Esbea 10-27-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-24-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoilers from the CBS website"
I think very few teams would be willing to help another team. It could be AA, could also be the twins or Oh Brother refusing to help a team because they have been mean to them in the past.

Or Maybe even Terri/Ian, as all gloves are off

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-24-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoilers from the CBS website"
On the CBS website preview it shows who broke down:
Flo/Zach top left
John v/Jill top right
Aaron/Arianne are in the bottom right
I can't tell who is in the bottom left.

This should help a little.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-25-02, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoilers from the CBS website"
I know Ian put wrong type of fuel in tank from promo so add them to broke down list

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-02, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoilers from the CBS website"
Promo after the show has Aaron saying something about unleaded or regular (should have been diesel). Ian puts in the wrong gas, and Teri tells him while they're still at the pump.

Sort of hate that any of them would pass by another who is stranded, but hell, it's for a million dollars. Would anyone want to deliver another team to the mat? It's a great way to avoid being last.

10-25-02, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoilers from the CBS website"
I do know that Flozac doesnt fall into the diesel trap, they show him filling up with a green handled gas pump.
And, depending on who it was and the time of day yadayada, I might leave them there too. After all, it IS a race, and its not like theyre stranded for eternity. The production crew will rescue them in time to go to Loser Island.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoilers from the CBS website"
I ABSOLUTELY would NOT help another team with a broken down car! This is a race, not a PTA meeting. The camera crews carry communication devices and keep in contact with the production crew. Nobody will be left in a dangerous situation. Remember when one team (I can't remember their names) was lost in the desert, and the camera crew finally directed them to the pit stop after all the other teams had finished?

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-02, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "4 teams"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-02 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

I see 4 different teams than others.
I see FLOZAC (love that nick) in upper left.

Aaron/Arianne in upper right.. because you can see Aaron sitting on the curb, with his head down wearing his sleeveless black shirt.

I think that is IAN under the truck in the bottom right, based on his personality, I would expect him to try and do something like that. And it looks like him and his khaki shorts.

The other pic is tougher, but by elimination it is not Andre/Damon, or the twins or JV(not muscular enough arms for either team). I think it might be our other brothers or Michael. But I am leaning towards KEN/Gerard only because of the build.

EDITED... ok I take it back for the bottom left, I can now see a woman with black hair looks like Kathy in the shot, so I think it is Michael and Kathy

So my guess is for FLOZAC, AA, TERIAN, and MICKATHY are the 4 teams stranded.

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-27-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 4 teams"

Like someone above said, Terian filled it with the wrong gas, but that was at the tank, so they can fix it. Other teams rushed through it however, and my bet Terian passes the teams asking for help. It would go with his comment last week about the gloves being off right after AA calls them ugly americans...teri and ian passing AA asking for THEIR help would be GREAT TV. IF they do, the deserve to stay another week. They finished 5th this week...past JVJ, Mike/Kathy, and AA.. they should get some credit.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

10-27-02, 05:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 4 teams"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-02 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

I looked at the video preview today, and its pretty clear the bad breakdown is AA. Its really dark out and he says that the car is dead and theyre in the middle of nowhere. Sweet justice if its the Zoolanders who pass them up. Theyre entitled to give a little back.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •