The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-03-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
Is anybody else watching this thing besides cooker and myself.
I couldn't belive it last night when the three, popular girl, big mouth girl and homecomming ho girl, decided to invite all the boys to their room for a compliments party. The guys had to give them compliments to get a drink. This is something right out of junior high.I can't believe these guys went there with compliments in hand...I would have grabed a few beers and a little tequela and headed for the beach. NO WAY would I have shown up in that room.
Besides, if they are resorting to crap like this, there is no way these b*tches are putting out. Why would you want any of that anyway?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... dabo 02-03-03 1
 RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... FesterFan1 02-03-03 2
 RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... MellowYellow 02-04-03 3
   RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... Loree 02-04-03 5
 RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... Draco Malfoy 02-04-03 4
   RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... SurvivorOverlord 02-04-03 6
       RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... wildchickenhunter 02-05-03 7
           RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... SurvivorOverlord 02-05-03 8
               RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... wildchickenhunter 02-05-03 9
                   RE: High School Reunion/ I am still... SurvivorOverlord 02-05-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
It's amazing all the juvenile high school antics they are reinventing; cliques and playas and rumors oh my! Did you see the popular girl's jaw drop when they found out the nerd grew up to be a millionaire! Priceless!

SMILES ARE FREE

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-03, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
I watched a good deal of last night's show (and have seen 1 or 2 other eps.). It reminds me of everything I hated about HS. No way in Hell I would've gone to their cocktea--I mean cocktail party.

You know what's going on here, don't you? The "popular" chicks are now pushing 30 and have relatively little to show for it. They're losing their cachet by the hour and they have this perverse need to have the control over the boys like they did when they were 16, 17, 18. It reeks of desperation, and exposes how truly shallow these people are. You'd think in 10 years you'd gain a little perspective, but I guess not.

Fester

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-04-03, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
Hate to admit it, but I'm watching it too.

I loved the "hot seat" questions when Ben admitted he was a millionaire, and Natasha's ear perked, after her scandalous bout of depression when Dan was on date with Summer.

I will deny knowing their names, because it's scaring me that I do. This would NEVER work for a 20 year high school reunion, IMO. I would hate to think anyone would still be in character 20 years later. I could be wrong, I hated HS, I have no desire to see Staci Q. again, but this show is a reminder of however screwed up they were, those years were nonetheless pathetically influencial on my development as a mistrusting and sarcastic critic of strangers.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
Maybe in 10 years they will bring this same group back together. Dan "the player" will be fatter and trying to win all the chicks. Natasha will still be deceiving herself into thinking she is the most popular and Ben will be richer. The girls will again throw their private party for the guys and nobody but Dan will show up. LOL!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
I gave this show 3 episodes, and it's just not doing anything for me. It's a reminder of everything I hated about high school. You wanna make this interesting? Screw the beautiful people. Bring in the drama nerds, band dorks, D&D geeks and all the other people who still have a big bag of nothing.

Is our children learning?

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-04-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
Yeah I'm watching it too....sometimes I think we need to start our own 12 step program RSA, Reality Shows Anonymous....I seem to end up watching all of them(got 2 Tivo's running overtime )

I thought it was classic when Ben admitted to being a millionaire and Natasha perked up, knowing that she was thinking,,,damn he took me on a hall pass right off the bat and then I dissed him...quick show him some cleavage!

I also thought the compliments party was bullcrap....I would've grabbed a couple of six packs and Holly and Summer and headed for the beach (yeah I know all their damn names too....Hi, I'm Tim and I am a reality show-aholic) and left the three "popular girls" alone....imagine how cool it would have been for all the guys to boycot that party and head for the beach and left the three witches wondering where everybody went!

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

02-05-03, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
Love the Sig.....Bundys were and still are my favorite all time show....

Hey it sounded like Ben then told the group how much he was worth. Cooker was laughing really loud and I missed it. What did Ben say right after he admitted he was a millionaire?

"It is better to have loved and lost than to never have watched Lost in Space".....Kelly Bundy

02-05-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
He didn't say exactly how much he was worth, he just said he was a multiple millionaire, then they asked how he made his money and he said "trading stock options"....that was pretty much it. Course then they cut to Natasha who said "so Ben is a millionaire....maybe I should start paying more attention to him, it would be nice to land a millionaire"

Can you say money grubbing ho??

Bundy's are still my all time favorite too...it's tough to beat some of those classic lines!

"The prostitution rests, your honor".....Kelly Bundy

02-05-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
Thanks Overlord for filling in that gap...that is what I missed.

<<Can you say money grubbing ho???>>>>
Yes, I can, and in one word! Natasha.
Of course I could have said anyone on Joe Millionaire and got it right.

"Wear a hat until it grows to a womans length"...Al Bundy to Marcy.

02-05-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: High School Reunion/ I am still a freshman ho"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-03 AT 05:48 PM (EST)

Your are correct! Anyone of the 20 on Joe Millionaire would have also be accepted as a correct answer to the question...LOL

I just think it's funny how after 10 years these people haven't grown up a bit...they are the same petty little people that they were in high school.....I mean how bout the Tall Girl saying from episode 1 that she was going to marry Dan...how friggin 8th grade it that?

"If you need me. I'll be at the Nudee bar!".....Al Bundy

edited to fix my flub on the tagline

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •