The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 2 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 2 Predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS
VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

This week's prediction logic is once again brought to you by "guest predictor" Krautboy (ya, sorry, I've been kinda busy today with um... other issues.)

Prediction Logic

The abundance of vidcap evidence provides us with the clearest picture of what we can expect from EP2.

The EP2 RC appears to be the “blindfold challenge”. Vidcaps of Alex and Matthew looking dejected and Christy celebrating, suggest that the Jaburu women are victorious. In support, we have the Chillone Spoiler which states, “Women dominate the challenges at first, winning the first two. This causes great tension amongst the men.”

In addition to the EP2 RC, we have vidcaps of three other challenges, yet to be identified… Since all seven remaining Tambaqui men are present at all three future challenges, we can conclude that the next person voted off must be one of the Jaburu women.

The “Where’s Janet?” vidcaps show all of the Jaburu women, except Janet, arriving at a future challenge. Therefore, we can only conclude that Janet must be the next to go.

Janet’s lack of weight loss confirms her early departure from the game and her sickness during EP1 provides the Jaburu women with a guilt free mercy boot…goodbye Janet.

SB talking again here -- in addition to Kraut's excellent summary above, I'd just like to add that a Janet boot would also potentially fit in with Jiffy's "someone just gives up" comment (maybe this is another BB-like situation)

Immunity Winner

TAMBAQUI... clearly for a woman to be booted the men must win.

Reward Winner

JABURU... the women win the second overall challenge (which would seem to dove tail with the ChillOne spoilers yet still mesh with the vidcap evidence.)

Bootee

Just to recap, JANET. IF JANET fails to go, clearly DANIEL would seem to be the alternative.

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •