The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S6 Final 4 predictions..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

suvivorlvr 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suvivorlvr Click to send private message to suvivorlvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S6 Final 4 predictions..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 09:05 AM (EST)

Based on what I've read in spoilers here's my final 4 picks..
it's based on other spoiler sites and including this one...

Christy
Jenna
Dave
Butch

Jenna will be the Ulimate Survivor

What's yours ??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... railfan 02-20-03 1
   RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... suvivorlvr 02-20-03 2
       RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... ejm92 02-20-03 3
           RE: Link suvivorlvr 02-20-03 4
 RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... PepeLePew13 02-20-03 5
   RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... Tyler J 02-20-03 6
       RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... PepeLePew13 02-20-03 7
       RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... Brownroach 02-20-03 8
   RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... Booted 02-20-03 9
       RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... ejm92 02-20-03 10
           RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... suvivorlvr 02-20-03 11
               RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... PepeLePew13 02-20-03 12
 RE: S6 Final 4 predictions... stan1616 02-21-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

Check the PTTE thread in the Fanatics forum. You might want to enter your full picks in the competition there, though it might require some more research than simply relying on Uncle Boat Driver, who didn't give a lot of info on the middle of the boot order.

02-20-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suvivorlvr Click to send private message to suvivorlvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 09:25 AM (EST)

Oops looks like I missed something....

so please link me to " the PTTE thread in the Fanatics forum "

Thanx in advance

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-03, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
The PTTE thread is http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID4/1606.shtml

Welcome to tbe boards, make sure to check out the "What if?" and "Anti-Bootee" games while you're there.

As far as final four goes, (This is against my PTTE!) I'm getting final four vibes from Butch, Christy, Matthew, and Deena.

And, despite what you guys may want to think, Heidi WILL NOT be in the final four, and she hasn't got a chance in hell of winning !!!!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

02-20-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Link"
Thanx alot for the link...and I thought I'd read most of the stuff out here, but missed that one somehow...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
Now that we've got it straight about where PTTEs should go and other fanatic stuff, can we please lock this thread?

I'm all for having the final four outlined here on Spoilers IF strong and valid speculation is provided and tied in with existing spoilers to explain why so and so is going to finish where - without any fanboy stuff.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Tyler J 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tyler%20J Click to send private message to Tyler%20J Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
Christy, Jenna, and Butch I'd agree with but I'm not sure about Dave. He's going to annoy people really fast....plus Rob already said he's going to use Dave's 'integrity' to his advantage.

Rob
Butch
Chisty
Jenna- Ultimate Survivor

02-20-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
Am I speaking in Swahili? Did we not read the above posts?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
Newbies, welcome -- but please read the Spoiler Forum Guidelines, which are located near the bottom of Page 4, before posting. I'd bump it but the thread is too long.

Paging Tech and Misto...where's our new thread with updated Guidelines? Huh? HUH?

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
Being a newbee here, I am probable overstepping my bounds, but that never stopped me before.

What is the difference of this poster posting what he thinks is going to be the final 4 and the posting, and subsequent voting on who is going to be voted out?

Boot Ed

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
Hate to bump this, but it's already at the top....I believe that it is a little too much speculation to think about the final four right now, if we focus on this week's bootee, we have plenty of information to go on....I do agree with Pepe, this thread has gotten a little too off of the original post and it probably needs to go, lol.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

02-20-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
Swahili read here....sorry aboot the mess I caused....delete me if you want you won't hurt my feelings

02-20-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
Oh no, deleting YOU isn't what we want to do at all, believe me! Just suggesting a place to put your PTTE, which you've already found out.

As for the question above... This is a Spoilers board where we generally try to analyze the show and come to a conclusion as to whom will get booted out each week. There is always one thread each week where we take what we've learned for that particular week and make a prediction on who will get booted. That's different than just throwing out a guess as to whom the final four will be without any reasoning behind the guess or using the spoiler information provided in this board. We've got a Fanatics board for that type of thing -- I've entered my own guess on the PTTE over on Fanatics.

It's just a housekeeping procedure to keep this place under reasonable control and help people to know where everything is, that's all. Think of it as a filing cabinet at the office. Things would be chaotic if we simply took 100 files and shoved it into the cabinet without any sense of order or taking the time to alphabetically organize it. It also lessens the number of threads we have if we keep things organized.

Having said that... here's a link to the Spoilers Forum Guidelines that will answer any further questions you may have about this place.

stan1616 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-21-03, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stan1616 Click to send private message to stan1616 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S6 Final 4 predictions..."
My final 4 picks will be the ff:

Christy
Heidi
Dave- Ultimate Survivor
Alex

I think that Ryan's CBS chat is worth spoiler value that Rob's strategy will come back and haunt him so he's out of my list. Christy will be this season's Kathy and guys will not easily vote for her since she is deaf. I feel that Heidi is no Elisabeth. And any ememy of Roger is a friend of mine so Alex is here and the rocket scientist will win...

Stan1616

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •