The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 2 (Sun.) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 2 (Sun.) Preview Vidcaps"
Many of these are posted elsewhere, but I've found a few I haven't seen yet.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Misdirection? Cathy the Canadian 02-17-03 1
 RE: Ep 2 (Sun.) Preview Vidcaps samboohoo 02-17-03 2
 RE: Ep 2 (Sun.) Preview Vidcaps Krautboy 02-17-03 3
 RE: Ep 2 (Sun.) Preview Vidcaps corcam 02-17-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Misdirection?"
Is this serious misdirection, or do they really want us to know that the men lose this one?

How will Christy handle blind man's bluff? They show her looking pretty victorious, so I guess pretty well. Or did she sit out, and is cheering the girls on?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 2 (Sun.) Preview Vidcaps"
Could be scenes from 2 different challenges, one with a boat and one with some sort of blindfold assembly type thing:

#12: Matthew wearing a hat, no shirt; Roger no shirt and buff around his neck

#13: Matthew wearing no hat and black tank, Roger with buff around head

#17: Matthew looks dejected

#18 & 19: Christy either celebrating or eagerly cheering

#20: Looks as though it could be a team arriving at TC, which would be the men because they are carrying torches. (Although, I suppose it could always be the women leaving TC for the first time.)

#23: Alex looks frustrated and in the back, we see some people assembling something

#28: Alex looks dejected

Maybe the girls win both challenges in Ep. 2, which leads to the title "Girl Power" in Ep. 3.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-17-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 2 (Sun.) Preview Vidcaps"

Alex and Matthew looking dejected after losing their second challenge...the EP2 RC.

Christy (probably siting out the blindfold challenge) cheering as her tribe wins the RC?

MB does not appear to be hiding anything about this challenge. He knows the audience that loved seeing the "underdog" women win last week will be back this week to watch them win again. Showing the women victorious will be good for ratings.

However, the challenge the women win is for reward. The vidcap evidence of future challenges shows us that Janet probably goes this week, so the women will have lose the IC this week. We will most likely not be shown any pictures of the men cheering.

Krautboy

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-17-03, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 2 (Sun.) Preview Vidcaps"
One thing that has stuck out in my mind the from the last couple of weeks is their usual MTV Survivor recap thing they have before each season. A part where they have Kathy O-Brian on and a specific blind leading the blind challenge that took place in S4 after the swap where maraammu was left at quite a disadvantage.

Anyways she was going through and specualting on why the women did so well together is that their communication skills and their caller for their team (the person who called out instructions)was mostly female and their caller female, and she was saying you look over at their opponents and their caller was male (Gabe) and instead of people on his team listening to him they didn't and were yelling back.

Maybe this is meant for fore-sight for the upcoming challenge. As in a female victory and a male defeat due to communication skills. It sounds realistic to me since why of all things would they pick that specific challenge out of so many to rehash on to show female unity and communication skills.

(LOL I read like a manual, hope you understand me)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •