The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-01-03, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3"
Rolling right along - here are the VidCaps for episode 3. For a recap of what happened in episode 3 you can read Katem‘s summary:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID17/288.shtml

I did not do any VidCaps of Graham and Amanda going on a quest, because there wasn’t much to see.

I will start with an argument between Jeff and Manesh.

Jeff: “Manesh asked me if I was Jewish because of the size of my nose or something.”

Carol: “Some how, some way Jeff and Manesh started fighting.”

Jeff: “There’s only one person who talks more than I do, and his name is Manesh.”

Manesh: “OK well your sarcasm is very hard for me to tell. Now I’m taking that offensively.”

Graham talking about Manesh: “That kid is not cut out for this at all.”

Jeff: “I’ve sort of talked them into considering John, and we feel like with him gone, any one of us could win the physical challenges. But it‘s funny, he might be the strongest threat, but the guy with diarrhea of the mouth is on the top of our list.”

Here are some pictures of John (for all the John fans out there!)

The challenge for the “Pardon” was a quiz about the players. The final question was “Who has a phobia of clowns?” Answer: Jeff.

Amanda won the pardon. She is holding the Pardon statue at “Exiled Elimination Court”

Each player votes for the two people they want eliminated. They vote by putting “tiki sticks” with a big yellow X on them behind the people they want eliminated. They put a plain tiki stick behind people they don’t want eliminated. (confusing sounding huh?)

Carol, Meg, Graham, Kinley and Jeff targeted Manesh and John:

The others seemed to target Kinley, but I could not tell who else they voted for:

Manesh did not vote to eliminate Jeff:

Manesh and John received the most votes.

They had a gross eating contest (similar to what we’ve all seen) and John lost.

Episode 4 - Mad Manesh returns to camp!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3 Swami 02-02-03 1
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3 katem 02-02-03 2
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3 dabo 02-03-03 3
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3 dabo 02-10-03 4
   RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3 Chrissy gal 02-10-03 5
       RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3 sittem 02-17-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-03, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3"
Still lovin' these vidcaps, Chrissy! And still waiting for Naked to post the finale...

Swami

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-02-03, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3"
Thanks for the cap of Johnny Boy

No, really, thanks for doing this

COME ON NAKED !!!!!

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3"
Great vidcaps, Chrissy, keep 'em coming!

I haven't heard anything from Naked in way too long (no replies to direct emails which didn't bounce back to me) so I'm assuming he's just too busy right now to deal with his computer problems. I was hoping this would all be wrapped up before S6 really gets going, so I'll work up an ep 8 summ from my notes, hopefully it will be up on Wednesday. When Naked turns up again he can always post his (which I was genuinely looking forward to).

SMILES ARE FREE

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3"
More! More! Where are all the rest of the eps! (by the way, great work, Chrissy gal!)

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-10-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3"
I'm not planning on doing any more. I think I started too late (I just got the vidcap equipment) and everyone had already moved on to Survivor. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-17-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Episode 3"
Sorry to hear that - I was really enjoying them even though I saw all 8 episodes. It was just fun to relive it again. Thanks for all your work.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •