The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-03, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR
With the gender war getting more heated, the men's tribe stays high and dry during a downpour, while the women are soaked and miserable.

The discovery of a "mystery" granola bar leads to a tense guessing game for the women. Who snuck in the food with them? The accusations fly and threaten to send the tribe over the edge.

Roger, the men's tribe elder, locks horns with his younger tribemates. While some stew, others lay secret plans to oust the combative Survivor.

The battle of the sexes hits a fevered pitch as both tribes struggle during a crucial Immunity Challenge.

Discuss....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Stor... I_AM_HE 02-14-03 1
 RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Stor... Brownroach 02-14-03 2
   RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Stor... tribephyl 02-16-03 5
 RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Stor... Boilermaker 02-14-03 3
   RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Stor... SurvivorOverlord 02-14-03 4
       Keeping It Dry samboohoo 02-16-03 6
       RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Stor... survivorscott 02-16-03 7
   RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Stor... PepeLePew13 02-16-03 8
 RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Stor... frisky 02-17-03 9
 RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Stor... SurvivinDawg 02-18-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
well, now we know what's causing all the fuss.

and sounds like Roger's safe to me, at least this week, unless we have a naked boot (but Daniel would be a naked boot too)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
Why is "mystery" in quotation marks?

And why would someone would put the granola bar in the supply crate if she were trying to conceal it from everyone?

There's something fishy about this whole thing.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
Why is "mystery" in quotation marks?
as in "mystery" granola bar.

Could it be akin to the "mystery" box, that the men got?

The box is an "obvious" MB plant. Could the granola bar also be a plant? I'm thinking so.
What if the "mystery" items are placed there only to start controversy in some way. Don't quite understand why. So I guess I'll have to wait and see what the women do about the "mystery" item.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-14-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
Mystery granola bar... so now either Jiffy Jeff's crew has resorted to planting evidence or someone forgot to watch Survivor 2. I mean come on even the suspicion of eating something got Kel kicked off.

Roger is safe this week, but his storyline is building quickly and at this point it is very safe to assume that Butch is the older man that lasts long, not Roger.

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-14-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
You know the point about it ending up in the splly crate is valid...why would you hide it there....unless maybe you were awake or in camp when nobody else was around and started eating the contraband food....got scared by the sounds of someone coming and the only place to try and hide it was the supply crate....that means the crumpled white paper in the vid cap could be the inside of a wrapper form an already eaten bar and the horizontal thing is another bar??

Just my 2 cents

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Keeping It Dry"
"unless maybe you were awake or in camp when nobody else was around and started eating the contraband food....got scared by the sounds of someone coming and the only place to try and hide it was the supply crate"

. . . or you were trying to keep it dry. Remember we're dealing with people who think clean buffs are more important than shelter.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-16-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
....got scared by the sounds of someone coming

Not trying to be rude, but this would eliminate Christy

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
>Mystery granola bar... so now either Jiffy Jeff's crew has resorted
>to planting evidence or someone forgot to watch Survivor 2.
>I mean come on even the suspicion of eating something
>got Kel kicked off.

Don't forget that we saw a monkey climbing the trees in the opening episode. Magilla Jr., anyone? For all we know, it may have been the monkey that swooped in on a crew member snacking on a granola bar (and leaving the wrapper for a moment) then dropping it into the box.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
Ah, yes. Let's kick off another season of these little riddles.

>>gender war getting more heated

The guys must be taking their loss hard. The women are probably gloating, although I can't blame them.

>>The discovery of a "mystery" granola bar leads to a tense guessing game for the women. Who snuck in the food with them? The accusations fly and threaten to send the tribe over the edge.

I think the "who snuck in the food with them?" question isn't SeeBS asking us, it's just a question in the tense guessing game among the women. Therefore, I don't think this riddle is confirming that someone smuggled the food. The accusations only "threaten" the tribe, though, so probably no harm done.

>>Roger, the men's tribe elder, locks horns with his younger tribemates. While some stew, others lay secret plans to oust the combative Survivor.

Roger is safe. MB, don't insult us.

>>The battle of the sexes hits a fevered pitch as both tribes struggle during a crucial Immunity Challenge.

I wonder what makes this immunity challenge any more "crucial" than any other immunity challenge? I can see if one tribe has a two- or three- (wo)man advantage that the next IC would be described as particularly crucial, but not so much when the tribes are at 8-7.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See-BS Misdirection EP. 2 "Storms""
Gender war more heated? Do tell. Men dry. Women soaked, miserable. No way they can win the next challenge... (yeah, right).

Mystery granola bar. I smell an MB plant here, but one never knows. If it IS an MB plant, then kudos to him for stirring the pot like this.

Roger = safe. Nuff said.

A second "battle of the sexes" (first being "gender war" above) means that they really are pushing this gender thing. So the non spoiling audience can watch that, but we spoilers should probably be watching for intra-tribe relationships to guess bootees.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •