The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-03, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
Someone tell me I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing. Does that look like Heidi, Joanna, and a couple of men to anyone else???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And Christy off to the left? IceCat 02-13-03 1
   RE: And Christy off to the left? Bungler 02-13-03 2
       Concur with Roger on steps... IceCat 02-13-03 3
           RE: Concur with Roger on steps... SurvivorBlows 02-13-03 4
       RE: And Christy off to the left? dajaki 02-14-03 8
 Additional shots SurvivorBlows 02-13-03 5
   RE: Additional shots FSUGUY 02-13-03 6
       RE: Additional shots survivornmolekook 02-14-03 17
 A few more SurvivorBlows 02-13-03 7
   These caps combined with interior c... IceCat 02-14-03 9
 RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? alleyb 02-14-03 10
   RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? justalurker 02-14-03 14
 What's missing? FSUGUY 02-14-03 11
   RE: What's missing? Blaisman 02-17-03 30
 RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? jkokoj 02-14-03 12
   RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? SurvivorOverlord 02-14-03 13
       RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? ImNext 02-16-03 23
           RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? PepeLePew13 02-16-03 24
 RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? Boilermaker 02-14-03 15
   RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? ginger 02-14-03 16
   RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? PepeLePew13 02-16-03 21
 Was there a switch esquire 02-15-03 18
 RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? LadyT 02-15-03 19
   RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? Heidi Will Win 02-16-03 20
       RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? VerucaSalt 02-16-03 22
           Breast analysis frisky 02-16-03 26
 RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? Naked 02-16-03 25
   RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? Wacko Jacko 02-17-03 27
       RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? PepeLePew13 02-17-03 29
           RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? Wacko Jacko 02-17-03 32
       RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap? tribephyl 02-17-03 33
 Why I believe it is not tribal coun... Booted 02-17-03 28
   RE: Why I believe it is not tribal ... Krautboy 02-17-03 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And Christy off to the left?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-03 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

holy cow!

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-13-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And Christy off to the left?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-03 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

Could be a trick of the light, but both men look like they're shirtless. Why would they be going to TC shirtless?

FWIW, though, it looks like Alex in the front to me, and someone with slightly bigger build on the steps (Matthew?).

Edited because the guy on the steps looks shorter than Matthew. Roger, maybe?

02-13-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Concur with Roger on steps..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-03 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

Heidi
Roger
Deena
Dave?
Christy
edited to change Jenna to Deena... thanks Webby... it always takes me about three episodes before I get the names straight

02-13-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Concur with Roger on steps..."
Could that be Deanna on the steps?

I'm working on some differing resolutions -- relatively speaking its actually a rather "long" flash scene... I'll post more caps in a few minutes

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-14-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: And Christy off to the left?"
Could be a trick of the light, but both men look like they're shirtless. Why would they be going to TC shirtless?

They look shirtless to me too. My only thought is that this is fairly late in the game and they went straight from the challenge to TC. Didn't that happen in Thailand?

02-13-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
5. "Additional shots"
OK, here's a few more images captured at a different resolution than the initial vidcap... there's also a couple of TC shots (it looks like both the men's and the women's first TC's) that we might wanna try and cross-reference with clothing that I'll be posting

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Additional shots"
Is heidi topless? does she have a yellow shirt?

jeff's been talking NUDITY!

maybe a frat party did break out.

Animal House - Amazon Style!

survivornmolekook 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-14-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornmolekook Click to send private message to survivornmolekook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Additional shots"
no she has a yellow shirt

02-13-03, 11:53 PM (EST)
7. "A few more"
Here are a few more at the same resolution as the first one that I'd posted:

02-14-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
9. "These caps combined with interior caps..."
If you consider these caps with the other ones you have on the other thread I think we have a merge or cohabitation of two tribes in episode 7.

See this post for details:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3532.shtml#2

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-03, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
I don't know. For some reason these clips look like body doubles to me. No one is clear enough to get a positive ID on, and wouldn't it make sense by this point for MB to screw with the spoilers with these too obvious clips? I smell a rat (by the name of MB). We'll see.

justalurker 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justalurker Click to send private message to justalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
I was just about to say the same thing. It doesn't look like anyone from Survivor. I think it's just body doubles.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "What's missing?"
Does anybody see Buffs?

why no shirts?

this is strange.

Blaisman 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blaisman Click to send private message to Blaisman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: What's missing?"
Hey no immunity idol either!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-14-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
Does not look to be a TC setting. Could be a challenge later on possibly after a merge.

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-14-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
Either EPMB is slipping OR he is really messing with us! I really can't imagine a dead giveaway shot this clear being overlooked by MB!

In S1 - S5 when the tribes were coed a shot like this wouldn't have meant as much because it's hard to really make out who is who....but in S6 with the tribes split...a shot like this starts alot of talk.

2 things concern me with these shots....

first...why are the men topless???? Why in the world would they go to TC topless????

second...does anybody see any buffs on any of these 5 people???(with the possible exception of Heidi who could be using her's as a top as other women have in the past)

aren't you required to wear you buffs at all challeges and TC's??? If so why are there at least three people here that have no signs of a buff anywhere???

Just my random thoughts,,,,what are yours?

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
<"...Heidi who could be using her's as a top as other women have in the past.">

If they've merged, she would have received a new color buff, I've never seen them keep the same colors at merge time. Just a thought!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
Don't forget that the original tribes keep their buff colours during a swap -- and you can bet the farm there'll be a swap by about Ep. 4 to shake things up and capitalize on the sexual tension that will literally come to a head (pun fully intended).

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-14-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
First of all Webby - some background information regarding this shot. Where does it come from?

Second of all my thought has always been that EPMB doesn't really care about us as much as we think sometimes. Yes we are a loyal audience, but we (spoiling community) are a very very very small portion of his audience. If he wanted to discourage spoiling he could make it very easy for us and give us shots like this often enough to make us know where the show was heading, while still not giving enough away for the general audience to know or care. It could make spoiling not very fun at all (at least for me who doesn't like to be handed Survivors on silver platters).

Thirdly my take on the people shown are:
Heidi
Rob
Joanna
Alex
Christy

My 2 cents.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
The body double thing is worth keeping in mind (in order to stage shots Survivor crewmembers step in for real survivor contestants). They did that on Big Brother all the time.
On the other hand, it sure does look like Joanna and Heidi (in a yellow top, not topless).

02-16-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-03 AT 12:30 PM (EST)

>First of all Webby - some
>background information regarding this shot.
>Where does it come from?

I saw this on a TV commercial previewing the next episode of Survivor. I can't remember during which show this was on, but it's been on a couple times at least (I don't watch CBS all that much other than on Thursdays so it's probably been on a number of times now). It's also on the opening shots of each Survivor show after each person has been introduced -- it's there in Webby's thread on the opening credits.

For what it's worth, I don't believe this is a true TC shot and I'm leaning towards this being a body double shot with staffers doing a mock TC walk to set up the camera angles and make sure it looks ok before actually filming the real thing. MB saw this and figured he'd have some fun with the spoilers and put it in.

We've got a history of MB tricks with previews such as shots from future episodes or past episodes put in and buff colours being changed, so why should we expect anything less from him here?

If I'm wrong, well, it wouldn't be the first time! But I'll eat SOL's cereal hat if I am wrong on this one.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-15-03, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Was there a switch"
Everyone is using this photo and assuming that it is post merge. I think another possability is being forgotten. There may have been a switch of players in the teams prior to the merge like in S3 and S4. These could be the members of a modified team

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
Maybe a trick of light, maybe not, but on the last three peeps coming in, could that be red buffs on their arms?

And this has happened before, unplanned. In the first episode of Survivor 1, he had a post merge TC. Commonly called Black Gretchen. So there is history of it and maybe we are onto something.

Heidi Will Win 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Heidi%20Will%20Win Click to send private message to Heidi%20Will%20Win Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
Is it possible that this might be after a switch, when men and women have 6 each left. Then 3 from each tribe switches, and then this is the tribe walking out of their first Tribal Council as the switched tribe. Could it be possible?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-16-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
I keep looking at these pics and with the exception of the one female at the top who resembles what Heidi might look like, I really don't see anyone resembling anyone to a degree where I don't believe this is MB doing his stand in stuff.

The guy without a shirt that people are saying looks like Alex, I don't see it, I'm sorry. First off, the guy looks very "posed" if you know what I mean, he also seems shorter and very thin build and slight. I also don't think the larger man looks like anyone really.

These are great caps by the way SB and awesome you picked up on them, I'd look again but my eyes are crossing. I just don't see it.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Breast analysis"
Agree with everything you say, and I would like to add that the "Heidi" person doesn't appear to have big enough boobs to be Heidi. You can sort of see a profile of her in Webby's first vidcap. Heidi's press-on boobs are OUTTHERE, while the chick in the pic is not so well endowed.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
Webby and company,

Another possibility is that this is a shot from this week. MB could have set up two male-female teams for the reward challenge, and this is the team that won reward. Just because tribes are firm for immunity doesn't mean they have to stay together for a reward.

This would also stir up the sexuality a bit, as it would almost be a "date".

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-17-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-03 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

They aint body doubles. That would be a real first for Burnett.

My identification is that it is:
Christy
Rob
Joanna
Matthew (his build and hairstyle)
Heidi

02-17-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"

>Joanna

The person in the middle is much too heavyset to be Joanna. And they look like jeans to me. Don't think I've ever seen a Survivor wear jeans thus far.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-17-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
As for the jeans. You gotta remember that we are talking the Amazon here and the bugs are real bad. it may get to the point where some contestants wear jeans to avoid bug bits.

The 'Joanna' person has dark hair. I don't see any of the contestants fit the profile better. My bet is it is Joanna.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Partial merged tribe vidcap?"
They aint body doubles. That would be a real first for Burnett.

Actually, it wouldn't be a first for MB.
He has admitted in the past to using a whole slew of extras to film shots. Usually they are overhead shots or from a distance shots. He admitted to doing this because he wanted to add the other perspectives but the cameramen were always in the way.
So...as he has done many times in the past when he shoots from a helicopter or a boat or from a distance(or from out of focus), he admittedly uses a crew of stand-ins.

tribephyl

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Why I believe it is not tribal council"
I do not believe that is it a tribal council shot because NONE of them are carrying their "Amazon" posessions. They have to take everything they have in the Amazon with them because if they are voted off they can not go back, but then all of you know that better than this newbee...

We would be able to see it in some of the shots if they were.

So, either this is from some other scene in the show or it is a "setup"

Everyone Boot Ed

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-17-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Why I believe it is not tribal council"
Booted, good observation. There must be some other explanation...no buffs and no backpacks means no TC.

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •