The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The AJ "Concert""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-03, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The AJ "Concert""
I have to say that as I was truly impressed with the quality of performances of every one of the Juniors tonight. I felt each and every one of them deserved a round of applause for a job well done.

Many rumors have been circulating recently about "rigging" for one or more members and I have no idea whether or not it's actually true and personally don't particularly care as long as the members involved are actually happy and enjoying there time in the group. From what I see, that's the case. If, there was a reason to automatically veto IN a particular member, then I'm sure that member will live up to the producer's expectations and make America as the producers probably knew something that the voting audience did not.

Lately there has been a lot of controvery regarding Chauncey in particular and his fan base... - but then take a look at his video last night with Reuban and I believe that puts to rest any question of his ability. Maybe he wasn't voted in by pure methods. But does it really matter any more? It looks to me that there is more to worry about like great videos and songs to be forthcoming from these kids in the near future. It's obvious that the kids sing well together! An unexpected and nice surprise!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The AJ "Concert" SaphireLady 08-20-03 1
   RE: The AJ "Concert" spinningwords 08-20-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-20-03, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The AJ "Concert""
I was watching BB rather then this, but I did switch over for a few minutes to get an idea of how the group looked. What I heard was good, I was impressed. I also saw part of the Chancey/Ruben video, not bad. I am not a hugh Ruben fan but the duet was not bad, I did go back to BB but then I am a BB fan.

I think the group has great promise and I wish them well.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The AJ "Concert""
hehe I was lucky enough to see AJ at 6 pm and watch BB at 9. I'm also not a huge Reuben fan and wish Clay would have been around but oh well; he isn't THE idol. He's only selling music!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •