The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Spoiling for this week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-23-02, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Spoiling for this week?"
Other than the thread on How/When to leave Scotland and get to Portugal, there seems to be no spoiling on the board?

Are we collectively clueless? AndrewsFriendCJ, Tramel, Amazing Insider, where have you guys gone? Do you have nothing more to offer?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No Spoiling for this week? Esbea 10-23-02 1
   LMAO! moonbaby 10-23-02 2
   RE: No Spoiling for this week? TeamJoisey 10-23-02 3
 RE: No Spoiling for this week? MollyTV 10-24-02 4
   i called it again. MollyTV 11-01-02 5
   Spoiling Within the Episode Neobie 11-02-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No Spoiling for this week?"
Eve strangles Heather with her "kinky" pink thong in a Detour gone horribly wrong
Ian forces a Portugese national to wear his hat and call him "Big Kahuna"
And Gherkin handpaints pottery while Michael/Kathy and Flozac choose the quick route by going for a shave and a haircut (two bits)

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-02, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "LMAO!"
Sounds right to me!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-23-02, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Spoiling for this week?"
>Eve strangles Heather with her "kinky"
>pink thong in a Detour
>gone horribly wrong

I see nothing wrong there

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-02, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No Spoiling for this week?"
i love it when i figure something out....and maybe it was just this episode....but....

my hubby only taped 35 min til tape ran out....big surprise...but in the first few minutes while people were giving "confessionals" i said outloud to him....
"i think the harvard girls go down"...."look how their hair is all "done up" and pretty and they had a shower"....unlike the rest who are still looking haggard and wearing headbands"....and then after the 35 minutes i run here to the boards to get my answer and I WAS RIGHT!! so can we say this is the biggest clue? as to who goes down? i suppose the brothers with NO hair would be a tuff call.
LOL>>>>

anyways just had to throw out my ?theory?

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-02, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "i called it again."
within in the first few minutes of the show mind you but i DID call it....as soon as they showed "kathy" in her interview she was all poofed up and clean and i said to my husband....HA! she lost....she looks good and rested...

so next week....see who looks all cleaned up during their "talk" and you will guess the loser.
mollytv

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-02-02, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Spoiling Within the Episode"
I found this method to work through all 3 seasons! OK it might be obvious, and all of you might know this, but no one has brought it up yet, so...

Whenever a team is shown having trouble in cliffhanger commercial endings, they are safe for that episode. I don't have the full listings of all, but except the first episode, first commercial break when ALL the teams on the last plane are shown, it seems to work pretty well...

Oh yes, Dennis and Andrew don't count because they were having fun in the limo, not in trouble.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •