The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps for full MTV Preview (lots of images!)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps for full MTV Preview (lots of images!)"
OK, I went through and vidcapped the whole preview at the end of the MTV special -- warning 120 vidcaps follow in chronological order. I tried to leave out any vidcaps from the audition tapes, scenes back home, etc. and only include gameplay scenes.

I noticed a couple of interesting things in sunglass reflections, etc. that I'll post about later...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Actual size crops of some interesti... SurvivorBlows 02-09-03 1
   RE: Actual size crops of some inter... Brownroach 02-10-03 8
 Explain the Mystery... Krautboy 02-09-03 2
   Looks like Heidi steps to her left.... IceCat 02-09-03 3
   RE: Explain the Mystery... Rebel Crown 02-09-03 4
       RE: Explain the Mystery... Krautboy 02-09-03 5
 Webby - Request for additional info... IceCat 02-10-03 6
   RE: Webby - Request for additional ... SurvivorBlows 02-10-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-09-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Actual size crops of some interesting frames..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-03 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

Below are some large crops of some of the more interesting frames:

In case there was any doubt, 8 pairs of legs visible...

It looks like a red raft?? ...and one of the men holding a machette?

I still count only 7...

Eight women... again Ep1 IC challenge

Eight males of male legs...

Clearly it looks like someone is writing something... possible Ep1 puzzle challenge???

Seven men... but the shots is so tight an eighth could easily be nearby.

Just a closeup showing only seven visible pairs of legs...

Again... only seven

Either someone really has their buff on straight, or that's the camp flag on the left.

-SB

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Actual size crops of some interesting frames..."
These are truly excellent, SB.

From your blow-up of the locking-machete cap (cap 73), I'm revising my opinion -- I see 8 machetes in the picture now.

The one that was "missing" is being held by the arm coming in from the right of the frame -- this looks like Matt in his black tank and gray shorts (also a match for Day 3). His machete blends into the foliage in the original cap, but it's coming up in front of Daniel's, and you can clearly see the tip of the blade just to the left of Roger's mouth (Roger's left, that is.)

So this should be in camp at some point before the Ep 1 challenge.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-09-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Explain the Mystery..."
SB, can you, or anybody else, explain what is going on in these two frames?

Take a close look at the buff and face of the person we see over Jenna's right shoulder (left side of the image. It looks like the buff changes color and the the person's face changes while Jenna and the rest of the image remains the same.

Is MB messing with us, or is their a logical explanation for this?

Krautboy

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Looks like Heidi steps to her left..."
She is behind and to the right of Jenna in the first shot and has stepped behind Jenna in the second shot. Heidi is not in between Jenna and Christy - she is well behind. The shot is taken on a long zoom so the long focal length is compressing the apparent depth of the shot.

You can just see just the edge of Heidi's buff beside Jenna's right cheek and you can see the pink strap of Heidi's shirt peeking out from behind Jenna's right shoulder.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-09-03, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Explain the Mystery..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-03 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

To me, I think the person in the first pic is now behind Jenna in the second pic. See the yellow behind Jenna? I think it is the first girl, who is walking and is now behind her. It looks like all the girls are walking (Christie is in a higher position in the second pic), so it could be that the momentum of that walking has moved her behing Jenna.

To my eyes, there are four girls in the second pic; you just can't see the fourth one.

Edited to add: oooohhh, that IceCat is just too fast for me! I spend too much time previewing and not enough time posting!
But I'm glad that we had the same idea!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-09-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Explain the Mystery..."
Thanks Ice and Rebel, the telephoto compression seems to explain it...

Krautboy

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-03, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Webby - Request for additional info..."
Note the place ment of Butch's glasses near his shirt pocket and the color of his shirt:

Now look at this photo:

Webby, could you look at the video frames leading up to the appearance of the idol and tell whether the idol is just being brought out by Jiffy and Butch is in the background...

OR...

Is the idol slung on Butch's shoulder?

02-10-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Webby - Request for additional info..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-03 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

>Webby, could you look at the video frames leading up to
>the appearance of the idol and tell whether the idol
>is just being brought out by Jiffy and Butch is
>in the background...

Here you go... below's a one second video clip of the scene... it's just a quick cut from a campfire scene in #89 to shot of Butch in #91:

http://i.realitytvworld.com/images/s6cast/vidcaps/S6MTVPreview/FullPreview/idolclip2.wmv

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •