The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

yaletown 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-12-01, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yaletown Click to send private message to yaletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
At this stage, it seems the consenus is that Rob and Brennan will win the race with Frangarita second. I won't even mention the Guidos as they do not even deserve to be mentioned.

There has been talk about who will be there to greet the winner. I wonder what the winners' reaction will be.

Frangarita will be arguing all the way to NY. Once they found out they are second, Frank will get angry and blame Margarita and Margarita will be mad and storm off. I hope they stay in the marriga though.

What will Rob and Brennan do? I think once they find out they are first, They will embrace and share a passionate kiss on the mouth that last five minutes when the crowd cheers on.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss Cole 12-12-01 1
   RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss rosesnote 12-12-01 2
   RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss katem 12-12-01 3
       RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss Cole 12-12-01 4
           RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss SurvivorBlows 12-12-01 5
               RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss JohnMc 12-12-01 6
                   RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss SurvivorBlows 12-12-01 7
                   RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss katem 12-12-01 8
           RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss heymikey 12-12-01 9
           RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss StopRacing 12-13-01 10
               RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss managerr 12-13-01 11
               RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss samced 12-13-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-01, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
>What will Rob and Brennan do?
> I think once they
>find out they are first,
>They will embrace and share
>a passionate kiss on the
>mouth that last five minutes
>when the crowd cheers on.
>

Give it a rest. This supposed "issue" has been settled, and as much as you may want it to happen, it will not. Trying to reopen the matter by posting some drivel like this is just a waste of everyone's time.

Rob and Brennan WILL win. They will give each other high fives. They might even hug, as two best friends who just won a million dollars might. But there will not be kisses exchanged, except with Margarita. No matter what happens, they will be good sports and competitors as they have been throughout the entire race.

Go ROB AND BRENNAN!

rosesnote 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-12-01, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rosesnote Click to send private message to rosesnote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
>Give it a rest. This supposed "issue" has been settled,
>and as much as you may want it to happen,
>it will not. Trying to reopen the matter by
>posting some drivel like this is just a waste of
>everyone's time.

I agree. At this point, comments like the one above just seem pathetic. Probably a case of "wishful thinking".

Good luck Rob and Brennan!

Roses-Note

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-12-01, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
>>What will Rob and Brennan do?
>> I think once they
>>find out they are first,
>>They will embrace and share
>>a passionate kiss on the
>>mouth that last five minutes
>>when the crowd cheers on.
>
>Give it a rest. This
>supposed "issue" has been settled,
>and as much as you
>may want it to happen,
>it will not. Trying
>to reopen the matter by
>posting some drivel like this
>is just a waste of
>everyone's time.

Down Cole, down !!!! I know how much these sort of threads bug you

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
>
>Down Cole, down !!!! I know
>how much these sort of
>threads bug you

Sorry... as anyone who reads this board regularly knows, I have not been too fond of the "closet guidos" theory re Rob and Brennan. There is nothing wrong with the gay lifestyle, it just isn't for me. I suppose these "closet" threads irritate me so much because like Rob and Brennan, I am also a single guy in his late 20s. I don't speak from specific experience, but I fail to understand why everyone automatically assumes that a single guy in his late 20s must be gay. It's bad enough for people at work to talk about you behind your back, think about how Rob and Brennan must feel knowing that thousands of strangers who don't even know them at all continually insist that they are in fact gay lovers. If they were Tom Cruise you'd all be getting sued right now. He has spent almost his entire career combatting rumors that he is gay.

People tend to see what they want to see... a touch here, a look there... whatever. Everyone has the right to think what they want and fantasize if they want to, but just try and stop to think about the harm you may be causing to these individuals when you continue to try and perpetuate baseless rumors.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-01, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
Wow, I'm also a single guy in my late 20's, but I never thought people were thinking I was gay because of it... wow, that's one tough workplace you work in Cole -- LOL.

Geez, the things folks must have thought about the Festers -- they were in their mid/late 30's and still single!

Anyways, it's time to let this drop, they aren't gay. They are a couple of guys who met as co-workers, became best friends, and then became roommates -- big deal, I went through exactly the SAME THING 3-4 years ago.

It's not uncommon for friends to live together, get over it folks. I always HATED having a "stranger" for a roommate, it sucked, and it was even worse when it was one of those roommate-types that wanted to STAY a "stranger" even once you are roommates. No one likes to live with folks they don't feel free around, that's just the way it is.

As far as the "well they make so much money, why would they need a roommate," that's a weak agrument. I know MANY people who do not have any financial need to have a roommate, they just prefer not to live alone -- especially if you're living with someone who is a close friend that you hang out with all the time anyways.

Lastly, given the insight into Brennan's possible deeply religious Christian beliefs, I'd say that makes it even less likely he's living a gay lifestyle (maybe I'm wrong here, but from my first-hand experience with the gay folks that I know, most REBEL against the Christian church, they certainly don't trot off Pat Robertson's college for grad school!)

-SB

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
Point 1 - I'm voting for Frangarita to win, just for sentimental purposes.

Point 2 - Rob & Brennan probably aren't gay. Many guys, and gals for that matter, are marrying later in life now, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Point 3 - Let's go back to this Christian Brennan not being gay because he's Christian. Hmmm, this is a bad assumption. There are lots of gays who run to religion to hide from their gayness. Now, I did say that I don't think R&B are as gay as Brandon from S3, but Christianity is NOT what prevents that from happening; it's the fact that... well, that they aren't gay that keeps them from being gay. Their friendship is too close; if they were gay they'd have gone there by now.

(Forest Gump voice) And that's all I got to say about that...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-01, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-01 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

Just to clarify... I certainly didn't say he's not gay because he's Christian -- I said I don't think he'd be running off to Pat Robertson's grad school if he were gay.

Personally I know some gays folks that consider themselves to be very much practicing Catholics -- my point was just that knowing their negative reaction to their lifestyle, I don't think a gay person would intentionally put themselves in the position of being surrounded by Pat Robertson and his deeply fanatical organization on a daily basis. According to it's website, Regent University even shares it's campus with the Christian Broadcasting network.

-SB

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-12-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
>Point 3 - Let's go back
>to this Christian Brennan not
>being gay because he's Christian.
> Hmmm, this is a
>bad assumption. There are
>lots of gays who run
>to religion to hide from
>their gayness. Now, I
>did say that I don't
>think R&B are as gay
>as Brandon from S3, but
>Christianity is NOT what prevents
>that from happening; it's the
>fact that... well, that they
>aren't gay that keeps them
>from being gay. Their
>friendship is too close; if
>they were gay they'd have
>gone there by now.

OK, OK you'all !!!! To think I started all this when I made a joke to Cole.

BUT, SB and JohnMc bring an interesting point to light. I was born into a Catholic family and like Mc said I have always rejected this religion because it has always rejected me. Aside from the fact that I see many wrong things with the way the Church handles inself, but that is another story.

I also know for a fact that indeed a lot of gay men and women hide behind the Church to make themselves believe that they are not gay.

Finally, this whole site is about the Amazing Race so lets all go back to the business at hand. I am sorry if my joke to Cole hit some sort of nerve, that was never my intention. Lets move on ........

P.S. R&B are heterosexual, the rest is wishful thinking.

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-01, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
>>> I fail to understand why everyone automatically assumes that a single guy in his late 20s must be gay

I always thought the age when people start thinking you're gay when you are still single is about 40's or 50's.

Man, if what Cole said was true, I should definitely find a wife in about 5 years. I'll be turning 21 in 3 months and I have about 5 years left to get married before people start assuming I'm gay.

Cole, stop being so paranoid. Nobody thinks you're gay.

StopRacing 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-01, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StopRacing Click to send private message to StopRacing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
Cole wrote:

>There is nothing wrong with the gay lifestyle, it just isn't >for me

>just try and stop to think about the harm you may be causing to >these individuals when you continue to try and perpetuate >baseless rumors

If there's nothing wrong with being gay, then what harm could possibly be caused by speculating that R & B might be? And what is your basis for believing they're straight? And when you say "it isn't for me", it sounds like you believe being gay or not being gay is an option. That sounds so...early 80s.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-13-01, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
When you go on a reality show--people are going to speculate about you all you want. Somehow I think Rob and Brennan don't have to worry about people speculating that they are gay. They are both attractive males who will have nothing to worry about in attracting women.

samced 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-01, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samced Click to send private message to samced Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rob & Brennan's Big Kiss"
One way to STOP a thread like this is simple.
Next time someone writes and suggest that X team member is or could be gay, ignore it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •