The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-02, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
Well... last week, 23 of 63 voters correctly identified Dennis and Andrew as the Team to be eliminated. In our vote thread, Teri and Ian started off with strong support, but a surge for Dennis and Andrew put them into the top vote-getting position by the time of the last tally. But Teri and Ian ultimately got our vote last week with strong support coming in right before the deadline.

Can we actually get it right this week? Cast your vote now, and we'll see...

1) Post the name of the team that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Hey TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)
Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)
Derek/Drew (Identical Twins)
Flo/Zach (Friends)
Heather/Eve (Law School Roommates)
John Vito/Jill (Dating)
Ken/Gerard (Brothers)
Michael/Kathy (Long Distance Couple)
Teri/Ian (Married Parents)

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get the fast forward, who will finish first, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ian and Slave TODDLJ 10-22-02 1
 Teri/Ian IceCat 10-22-02 2
 Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman) cmaybur 10-22-02 3
 Heather and Eve.... railfan 10-22-02 4
 Teri & The Jackass Esbea 10-22-02 5
 Ken and Gerard melverine 10-22-02 6
 Teri/Ian QueenP 10-22-02 7
 Teri and her Owner Femme 10-22-02 8
 Teri/Ian Loree 10-22-02 9
 Aaron/Arianne WildEel 10-22-02 10
 Andre/Damon (Guns 'n' Hoses) Bucky Katt 10-22-02 11
 Ken/Gerard VA Slim 10-22-02 12
 John/Jill magic_star 10-22-02 13
 Derik/Drew L82LIFE 10-22-02 14
 Andre/Damon AyaK 10-22-02 15
 Teri/Ian esquire 10-22-02 16
 Teri/Ian Ronnet 10-22-02 17
 Teri and Ian !!!!! katem 10-22-02 18
 Terri and Keeper TechNoir 10-22-02 19
 Derek and Drew sherlock 10-22-02 20
 Jill/John Vito bobstew617 10-22-02 21
 Teri and Ian MsShel330 10-22-02 22
 Andre/Damon diamond 10-22-02 23
 Teri and Ian the Terrible buckeyegirl 10-22-02 24
 Andre/Damon J Slice 10-22-02 25
 Flo/Zach (Friends) sjunkim 10-22-02 26
 Aaron/Arianne FesterFan1 10-23-02 27
 michael and kathy Goober 10-23-02 28
 Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman) vsuri 10-23-02 29
 "Michael, Kathy... realitybites 10-23-02 30
 Michael/Kathy ELCinOhio 10-23-02 31
 Andre/Damon ggersten 10-23-02 32
 Aaron/Arianne true 10-23-02 33
 Teri & Ian greeneyes 10-23-02 34
 John Vito/Jill GuessItRains 10-23-02 35
 Vote Tally #1 GuessItRains 10-23-02 36
 Andre & Damon Lisapooh 10-23-02 37
 Andre/Damon Bebo 10-23-02 38
 Johnv/Jill GTmike 10-23-02 39
 Ken/Gerard managerr 10-23-02 40
 Ken and Gerrard ShowMeTheWinner 10-23-02 41
 Flo/Zach (Friends) travelingbetty 10-23-02 42
 ken/gerard smiles 10-23-02 43
 Andre/Damon moonbaby 10-23-02 44
 Teri & Ian Spidey 10-23-02 45
 Michael & Kathy Serendipity 10-23-02 46
 Andre/Damon lroy 10-23-02 47
 Andre and Damon Rosewood 10-23-02 48
 Mike and Kathy ejm92 10-23-02 49
 Michael/Kathy ulalame 10-23-02 50
 Derek/Drew Tumbler 10-23-02 51
 Aaron and Arrianne Drive My Car 10-23-02 52
 Aaron and Arianne PepeLePew13 10-23-02 53
 Ken/Gerard rucksack 10-23-02 54
 Teri/Ian sleeeve 10-23-02 55
 Andre and Damon Cole 10-23-02 56
 Teri and Ian GeorgiaBelle 10-23-02 57
 Teri and Ian bondt007 10-23-02 58
 Andre/Damon BaquaR13 10-23-02 59
 Aaron/Arianne mystic 10-23-02 60
 Aaron/Arianne jenbug 10-23-02 61
 Heather and Eve TeamJoisey 10-23-02 62
 Teri/Ian (Married Parents) Survivorerist 10-23-02 63
 Teri/Ian SurvivorBlows 10-23-02 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-22-02, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ian and Slave"
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess THE OBVIOUS Teri/Ian elimination.

Andre/Damon will choose the Fast Forward, moving them to first place.

Teri and Ian will end up in last place by more than 2 hours.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-02, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Teri/Ian"
OK...

Really, this time...

WEAKEST.TEAM.EVER (including the grannies!)

They must go this week!

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-02, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)"
I just don't think that Teri/Ian are going this week, no matter how much I wish they would! The producers have gone to great lengths to make Ian look like a total ass. If he's truely the "villain" of this race, then I think he's in it for the long haul.

Teri/Ian don't have to do great to survive, they just have to do better than one other team.

Chris

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Heather and Eve...."
...get the Heave-ho (been wanting to say that for a while, as long as we keep getting the face plant clip in the credits, I'm happy).

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Teri & The Jackass"
Guns n Hoses gets the FF

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

melverine 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melverine Click to send private message to melverine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ken and Gerard"
Well basically from the previews...usually the people focused on are not eliminated so unfortunately Teri and Ian and Andre and Damon are safe...So it looks like, Derek and Drew, Ken and Gerard, Michael and Kathy, and John Vito and Jill are in the hot seat...I think it is time for Ken and Gerard to go...them bunching up probably explains all of this.

QueenP 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenP Click to send private message to QueenP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Teri/Ian"
They're so far back in the pack. I think it'll be very difficult for them to make up that time (unless they win the FF).

Pam

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-22-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Teri and her Owner"
Only cause I think she's gonna go balls off and kill the guy.

Femme

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Teri/Ian"
This is all wishful thinking. I can't stand Ian.

WildEel 48 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WildEel Click to send private message to WildEel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Aaron/Arianne "
Heck, they said surprise ending didn't they?

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Andre/Damon (Guns 'n' Hoses)"
Somehow Ian & Slave will squeak by another weak. Possibly by getting the FF. I'm hoping they stay too as Ian is an easy person to root against.

"Lemme tell ya something - the day Bucky Katt eats a green Skittle is the day Bucky Katt lost his groove."

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ken/Gerard"
CBS' website says, "Every little decision makes a world of difference when several Teams panic and sprint to the finish line in an all-out race to avoid elimination." With Teri/Ian figured so prominent in the pre-view, I think they may be safe. Ken/Gererd are least likely then to win a sprint. We'll miss ya - your pratfalls were great!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-22-02, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "John/Jill"
They haven't really shown that they're a great team yet. With bunching most likely occuring this team is toast.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Derik/Drew"
Not sure why, but I think this team was originally edited to be the idiots of the game. After last week's surprise 1st place finish, they redeemed themselves. I think this may be the end of their storyline. Dumb twins prove they aren't so dumb, then fall behind and get eliminated.

Allthough, personally, I would like to see them stay in the race.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Andre/Damon"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-02 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

From the way it looks, Teri/Ian and Andre/Damon are so far behind that one of them has to go this week; I can't imagine anything that would give them a chance to bunch up.

Well, I picked Teri/Ian to go last week and just missed thanks to Dennis/Andrew botching their way out of Mexico, and this week I'll say that once again Ian survives on Teri's effort and the "married parents" finish next-to-last.

If Teri/Ian get the FF, which they probably need to go for, they could stick around for a while, sorta like Karyn and Lenny in AR1.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-22-02, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Teri/Ian"
FF to Andre/Damon. That leaves TI on the way home

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-22-02, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Teri/Ian "
pleeeeese make them go away

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Teri and Ian !!!!!"
I agree with AK that the cop and firefighter and these two are waaaay behind.

What I do not agree with is that T/A get the FF, from the previews I think it shows T/A not going for it. I could be wrong, but I think Andre and Damon use it.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Terri and Keeper"
I don't believe it. I just want it.

Then I want her to watch it with her friends so that somebody can point out to her not everybody puts up with that crap.

TN

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Derek and Drew"
1st- Aaron and Arianne

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-02, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jill/John Vito"
Looks like it's too obvious for T&I to go, even though they deserve it. J&J are pretty far behind also, and they may lose this time.

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Teri and Ian"
I just don't like them(him) and I want them (him) gone.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-22-02, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Andre/Damon"
I hope Teri/Ian go, but I just know that they're going to stick around at least one more week just to piss me off when I write my E5 summary.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Teri and Ian the Terrible"
Please,oh please, oh please, oh please, with sugar on top let it be Teri and Ian....I can't stand another week of Ian. Please let Teri leave him stranded somewhere.
(I'm finally jumping on this bandwagon...)

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Andre/Damon"
it's gonna be incredible to see Ian the terrible pull ahead...

-=J=-

sjunkim 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-02, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sjunkim Click to send private message to sjunkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Flo/Zach (Friends)"
They said it'd be a surprise ending and these two didn't have much character development...

Andre and Damon go for the ffwd or whoever was playing soccer...

Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends) with a great finish yet again!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Aaron/Arianne"
This week’s evidence:

We have Ian talking about how “the gloves are off” and Aaron talking about how Ian is the definition of ugly American.

We have Heather and Eve crashing into a pole.

We have Andre and Damon dropping a crate of wine.

We have shots of Flo and Zach, Aaron and Arianne, and Teri and Ian in a hurry at night.

We have one team taunting the others at an airport which causes another team to have issues with them the whole episode.

-------------------------------

Well…it looks like the 2 teams that have issues with each other are the Bunkers and Aarionne. Aaron talks about how Ian is an ugly American, but how would he know? They haven’t really been in proximity of each other (except for the layovers) the entire race. That combined with the footage of both teams (as well as Flo/Screech) in a very big hurry at night (as if they were headed to the pit stop) leads me to one conclusion: the Bunkers catch up to the pack.

Andre and Damon could be going for the FF. The VO on the CBS.com promo talks about them “losing their lead”. This could either refer to their lead over the Bunkers for last, or their lead by going for the FF. I’m going to go with FF.

The Heather/Eve wreck looks like a mere fender bender and probably won’t have an effect on the outcome.

We also have the promise of a “surprise ending” where “every little decision makes a world of difference”. Hmmm, do I smell time penalty that causes someone to be eliminated?

This week is very difficult since it looks like there will be bunching at the airport. If the Bunkers go, it would hardly be a surprise, no matter how it goes down. Neither would it be a surprise if Andre/Damon are last to arrive. No, it’s gotta be someone from the front of the field.

The Zoolanders look like this episode is tailor made for them. I don’t think they’re going anywhere. Ken and Gerard are a possibility, but they seem to be groomed for the narrator role. I think we’re talking about Aarionne or Flo/Screech. Since they’re playing up the will they/won’t they angle on Flo/Screech, I don’t think they’re going just yet. Aarionne, on the other hand have gotten a good deal of face time. They’ve been quoted as chasing the Zoolanders, and it would be a heck of a surprise if they lose out…especially if it’s due to a time penalty for a rules violation.

So I’m going to go out on a limb and say Aaron and Arianne…………..you’re the last team to arrive. I’m sorry to tell you, you’ve both been eliminated from the race.

Fester

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "michael and kathy"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-02 AT 00:51 AM (EST)

Hey, how's this for really sticking one's neck out. Since no one else picked them, I thought I would. If they're not gone this week, they should at least make it to the top four.Sure we all want IT booted tres badly, but the "surprise ending" bit puts me on guard and this couple's relationship has been given more air time than the other dating couples. The fast forward goes to Team 911, and by the grace of airport bunching, Ian and Teri catch up with the other teams.

But then again it could be sequesterville for Ken & Gerard because of their close ties with DnA. Damn it, it's really anyone's guess.

vsuri 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-23-02, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vsuri Click to send private message to vsuri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)"
These guys haven't shown any exceptional skill or brain power. They aren't given too much face time either. They should be the next to go.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-23-02, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. ""Michael, Kathy..."
"...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry, but you've both been eliminated from the race."

This is really just a guess. A&A, A&D, T&I, and H&E are safe because they've been featured too prominently in the previews. That leaves one of the other five, and I picked them out of a hat.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Michael/Kathy"
PLease for the love of God, get these boring people off my TV

ggersten 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-02, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ggersten Click to send private message to ggersten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Andre/Damon"
Because they're barely on the show right now

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Aaron/Arianne "
Why? Only because Teri/Ian wouldn't be a surprise, and these 2 jealous, whiney, obnoxious fools are my second most despised team.

Hope the Twins give em the ole raspberry on their way out.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Teri & Ian"
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Please for the love of humanity get him off our tv's! I did love how she told him off last week though.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "John Vito/Jill"
Tough week to call. I agree with AyaK and Fester that Terri and her Master probably stick around since they seem to be interacting with Flo/Zach and Aaron/Arianne. My guess is that they win the FF and we have to deal with the Terrible Twosome for another week. Logically, the next to go should then be the next to last team (who have gone the last couple weeks). This time that's Andre and Damon. Still, we are supposedly in for a surprise ending. John Vito and Jill have gotten almost no character development despite being, in my opinion, one of the best looking teams, and competing way up near the front early on. They've started staggering backwards, and I personally see no end in sight.

Alt. pick: Andre and Damon

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #36, summarizing 35 prior votes.

Terri/Ian..............13
Andre/Damon.........7
Aaron/Arianne........3
John Vito/Jill..........3
Michael/Kathy........3
Derek/Drew...........2
Ken/Gerard............2
Flo/Zach...............1
Heather/Eve...........1

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Andre & Damon"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-02 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Does anybody really care about my reasoning? I haven't been right once this season.

edited to tthank our official summary writer Pepe and our unofficial summary writer AMAI for their hard work - great job you two!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Andre/Damon"
The Big Idjut and his wife (aka Teri and Ian) will go for the FF.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-23-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Johnv/Jill"
Andre/Damon get the FF.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-23-02, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Ken/Gerard"
I thought it was really tough this week. I almost put Andre/Damon, but I do think they will go for the FF--they seem to have the basic strategy down in this game. (Although they seem to have navigation issues) I also thought about Derek/Drew and John Vito/Jill, but decided to go with Ken/Gerard at the last minute.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-23-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Ken and Gerrard"
They've been hyping the surprise ending too much so I don't think that it's gonna be Ian the Teri-ble who's gonna be eliminated

I'm picking Ken and Gerrard as the team who's most likely to finish last on a foot race that is gonna bunch a lot of the teams together. Secondary evidences come from them not being featured in the preview and Ken being a good friend of Andrew's.

I don't think it's Aaron and Arianne coz I don't think that the "surprise" is going to be THAT surprising. Any teams from the top tier finishing last this episode will be considered as a surprise. Having said that, I'm going to be REAL conservative for my Anti-Elimanee this week though

FF: Andre/Damon

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Flo/Zach (Friends)"
Not much to go on so just picking one of the teams towards the front of the pack so that their ouster remotely lives up to the CBS hype.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "ken/gerard"
I am not too sure about this week Unfortunately, Tian is in toomany previews for them to go his week. I think Andre/Damon will go for the FF and the last to the mat will come from the top. K/G just seem like the weakest team on top and it will be a "surprise" if they go.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Andre/Damon"
A&D throw the race for fame and fortune as part of the New Village People.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Teri & Ian"
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! This Jackwad needs to go. I sorta like Teri, but cannot understand why she has stayed married to this idiot, let alone agreed to do this race with him. Setting a good example MY BUTT!

Hoping Andre & Damon get the FF and Teri pushes Ian down a long flight of stairs.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Michael & Kathy"
Only because of the emphasis on "surprise" ending. I would most probably pick Andre & Damon for this week as they are six hours behind the main pack.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Andre/Damon"
they blow it...

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Andre and Damon"
It's a suprise when the two male, fit, non-related single friends are eliminated from the game.

Teri and Ian get the FF.
One of the Heave members cries.
Derek and Drew get lost.
Gerard is the one quoted in the title.

The crystal ball is getting dim....

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-23-02, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Mike and Kathy"
Doh!

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-23-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Michael/Kathy"
A mix of speculation and wishful thinking.

While I would love to see Teri & Ian go, I think the promise of a "surprise" ending means they are safe another week; likewise, Andre & Damon.

I think the Zoolanders and Ken and Gerard are safe. They were 1-2 last week, with the Zoolanders easily maintaining their 1st place position, and K/G gaining from 6th to 2nd.

That leaves the folks bunched up in the middle: Flozac, Aaron/Arianne, Michael/Kathy, JohnVito and Jill and Heave.

Since Heave and A/A are featured in the previews I think they are safe. Meanwhile JohnVito and Jill, aside from being cuties who I am rooting for, are not part of the Twins-hating gang, and I think one of the twinbashers goes down this week. That leaves Flozac or Michael/Kathy, and I'm taking a stab in the dark that its the latter.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Derek/Drew"
They are in first now. This will change. However, they are complete morons. This will not change.

I'm looking for a first to worst episode.

Tumbler

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Aaron and Arrianne"
Ok I am not actually voting ( I would say Teri and Ian ) But My child Loves this show and wants to vote for the whiney so obessed with the twins that they forget to play the game pair. So K-Bugs pick is for A/A

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Aaron and Arianne"
I get a feeling that we were shown repeatedly these two bitching about the Identical Twits for a reason -- these two are being foreshadowed to fail in their mission and we may be getting a surprise that they'll fall flat on their face and get booted.

Why so much emphasis on their moaning about the Twits if they'll be in the game for a while longer? Therefore, they're gone soon in my mind.

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Ken/Gerard "
because that is what i voted on my office poll and i want to win!!!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Teri/Ian"
If I keep voting for them, they'll be eliminated eventually... probably.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Andre and Damon"
I think tonight will be controversial because Andre and Damon actually beat out Teri and Ian to the mat for the last spot, but they will have incurred some kind of penalty along the way which moves them into elimination. Andre and Damon have been breaking all the rules and it will cost them tonight.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-23-02, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Teri and Ian"
Keep saying it and one day I will be right!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Teri and Ian"
I can't believe that Gun's n Hosers are doing so bad, but, after watch Ian "run" last week, I think that T and I will get hosed this week. 3 for 3 streak is ON THE LINE {:0 )

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-23-02, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Andre/Damon"
I keep waiting for a turn-around but so far nothing.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

mystic 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-23-02, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mystic Click to send private message to mystic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Aaron/Arianne"

It's suppose to be a surprise ending so I'm picking one of the teams from the front of the pack. From the looks of the previews they might be in trouble. I agree that they are whiny, I would be happy to see them go.

jenbug 40 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenbug Click to send private message to jenbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Aaron/Arianne"
I don't know.....It sucks that I was right last week-all of a sudden all of this pressure! They probabley won't be gone, it will be Ken/and Gerard-but since they are my favorite team I can't bear to do it.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-23-02, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Heather and Eve"

Teri and Ian are getting way too much screen time to go home.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-23-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Teri/Ian (Married Parents)"
Your guess is as good as mine. Methinks the only thing that can save them now is the Fast Forward

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Teri/Ian"

...they can't last much longer. ...and maybe they are too foolish to go for the FF.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •