The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MTV Preview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MTV Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-03 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-07-03 AT 06:01 PM (EST)

Here's link to pictures plus transcript (also pasted below):

www.survivorfever.net/vc-s6-mtv.html

Another hint than Daniel is not first male to go in this cap:

www.survivorfever.net/s6-vc/mtv-26.jpg

We see Rob, Daniel, and Roger, and the person in front (Alex or Matt?) with the buff on his wrist interlocking their machetes. There are only 3 additional machetes entering from the right edge of the frame. Someone seems to be missing, and it's not Daniel.

Transcript from MTV Preview:

Ryan: This is no joke; we're actually in the Amazon!
Roger: This is a forbidden place!
Daniel: Especially at nights when all you have is just fire and you can't see a damn thing around here.
Deena: You can't sit on the floor because of the leeches, the worms, there are flying things that come and eat you.
Dave: There are 18 foot crocodiles swimming out in front of our home.
Heidi: Uh that's seriously scary!
Deena: It is extremely hard out here. If you're not paying attention, you are going to get hurt.
Heidi: I was so excited that it was an all girl tribe.
Deena: We can let our hair down, we can pee in front of each other...we are ready to go!
Dave: We are a bunch of guys; we are going to act like a bunch of guys.
Ryan: It is all one big sausage fest.
Dave: Honestly we are physically superior, and we will win every time.
Jenna: I just want to beat them because they are so freaking cocky.
Rob: I don't think any of them had any idea they would be doing this on estrogen alone over there in camp the vagina monologues.
Jenna: I just want to shut them up.
Jeanne: We'll be Amazon women, and we'll make it through to the end. We'll kick the guy's butt.
All 16 Say: I'm going to be the Ultimate Survivor..
Rob: I am going to be the Ultimate Survivor because I am so very good at being so very bad.
Janet: I am menopausal, and once I dig my teeth into something, I don't let go.
Jeanne: I am mean, focused, determined, and I want to win a million!
Alex: I will be the Ultimate Survivor because people like me.
Daniel: After working in the corporate world for over three years, I am not afraid of giant rats and snakes.
Heidi: Survivor represents everything that I stand for in my life.
Janet: They won't outlast me.
Ryan: I am going to be the Ultimate Survivor because I am wildly charismatic, and ladies love me.
Dave: It can't be as hard as rocket science.....Incidentally, I am a rocket scientist. 
Matthew: I am tactical, versatile, and tenacious.
JoAnna: I am going to win because Surviving is part of my life.
Christy: I am going to be the Ultimate Survivor because I am going to kick some butt!
Jenna: I'm funny, entertaining, and look good in a bikini.
Deena: I think very quickly on my feet.
Roger: I'm a wise old man and deceptive old man.
Shawna: I am going to be the last one standing because I am a force to be reckoned with.
Butch: I have the M, T, and D. Mental, Toughness, and Discipline...Period!

***oops, links don't seem to be working. I will try to fix, but maybe someone who is better at this than I am can get them up.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MTV Preview tribephyl 02-07-03 1
   RE: MTV Preview Brownroach 02-07-03 2
       RE: MTV Preview Krautboy 02-07-03 3
           RE: MTV Preview Brownroach 02-07-03 4
   RE: MTV Preview survivorscott 02-08-03 5
       RE: MTV Preview tribephyl 02-08-03 6
           RE: MTV Preview survivorscott 02-08-03 7
 MTV Preview Opening Scene SurvivorBlows 02-09-03 8
   RE: MTV Preview Opening Scene KLicK 02-09-03 9
   EP3 RC? Krautboy 02-09-03 10
       RE: EP3 RC? Brownroach 02-10-03 12
   RE: MTV Preview Opening Scene RudyRules 02-09-03 11
 Face in The Flame DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 02-10-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MTV Preview"
here's your pic...

you're right, Rob, Daniel, Roger and (I'm guessing) Alex's arm are visible. with 3 other machetes also in view. That makes 7 with Ryan not in the shot.

tribephyl

02-07-03, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MTV Preview"
Thanks, tribephyl!

You're fast, I just responded to your post of this cap in the other thread!

Now, if this a pep rally before they head off to a challenge, this would be a fourth challenge that we have a clue about. Daniel's pants do not match the Where's Ryan challenge cap, and his and Rob's clothes do not match the Where's Janet challenge caps.

We should be on the lookout for more caps of Daniel wearing these pants.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-07-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: MTV Preview"
Are you sure it's not just the morning of Day 3 and the IC? Daniel's pants look like "warm-ups" that he just pulled over his shorts in the cooler morning hours...if he slips out of his pants the othe clothes match Day 3 and the IC...

Krautboy

02-07-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
4. "RE: MTV Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-03 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-10-03 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

>>Are you sure it's not just the morning of Day 3<<

No I am not sure, Krautboy, because, yes, all the other clothing matches Day 3. And this may just be some morning ritual that they do.

But I only see 7 machetes, that's what makes me suspect it's later than Day 3.

**edited again because there are 8 machetes in the picture after all -- see SB's blow-up in the complete MTV preview vidcap thread.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-08-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: MTV Preview"
I may be off. i only count 6 machetes, and after re watching it frame by frame I only saw 6 machetes.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: MTV Preview"
Survivorscott...
I'm not exactly sure this pic will help you, but I tried.
I outlined Rob's machete in Green, Daniel's is grey and is fairly covered by Rob's except you can see the tip. Roger's is Light grey and is pointed up and to the right(for us). Alex's(?) is blue. The other 3 I outlined in red, all coming from the right(to us).

Hope this helps you

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-08-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: MTV Preview"
Thank you

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "MTV Preview Opening Scene"
Below are some vidcaps from the opening "walking on the horizon" opening scene of the MTV preview, I didn't see this scene vidcap'd at the SurvivorFever link

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-09-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: MTV Preview Opening Scene"
I think that verifies that Janet is not just out of the frame on the first shot we all had of the "7 women"

I think these walks are often staged to be single file OR something about the trail makes single file preferable. I doubt Janet would wander off or be that far from the group.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-09-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "EP3 RC?"
Thanks Webby.

This angle confirms that Danial is present and Ryan is not.

The II is not seen in any of the vidcaps from these "arriving at a challenge" series.

So, we might conclude that if Ryan goes first and Janet second and the II is no where to be seen, that thses shots are arriving at the EP3 RC. We'll have to keep looking for confirmation...

Krautboy

02-10-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: EP3 RC?"
>>The II is not seen in any of the vidcaps from these "arriving at a challenge" series. <<<

Good observation Krautboy. We have caps from several angles and no one is holding it in clear view.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: MTV Preview Opening Scene"
Thanks Webby, Further confirmation that there are only 7 women visible there. Oh Janet, Where are you...?

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-10-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Face in The Flame"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-03 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I haven't seen it yet.
Right after the MTV show ends, they run a survivor commercial.
At the end of this commercial, they flash an image of a flame and there is a face in that flame.
Has anyone else seen this and if so..identified it?
Again..I apologize if this is covered elsewhere.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •