The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where is the Early show with Dennis & Andrew"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

raakesh 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-20-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raakesh Click to send private message to raakesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where is the Early show with Dennis & Andrew"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-02 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

I request someone to put the early show, as we don't get this show in our country.I am keen to know how DnA got eliminated.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here you go, but its not too enligh... Esbea 10-20-02 1
   RE: Here you go, but its not too en... buckeyegirl 10-22-02 2
   RE: Here you go, but its not too en... raakesh 10-23-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here you go, but its not too enlightening...."

CBS) When "The Amazing Race" headed north Wednesday night, things went south for the father-son team of Dennis and Andrew. The two had so much difficulty getting out of Mexico that even winning a crucial "fast-forward" reward wasn't enough.

"It turned out it was, like, the busiest day for Cancun. It was the last day of summer vacation and it was just crazy, trying to get out of there," Dennis Hyde told Early Show’s Julie Chen. "The airport was packed. We were actually with two of the other teams, but as they got their tickets, planes filled up and we ended up leaving hours later than everyone else”

While the other teams were completing tasks in England, the conservative Southern Baptist and the openly gay college cheerleader maintained a positive attitude. Andrew Hyde in particular, kept the hope very much alive.

“I'm happy all the time. I just can't help it,” he said. “Even though I was like, 'We're down, we're out, we're in big trouble here,' I was,like, 'We are going to go out with a bang. If we're going out, we're going out with a bang. That's how we do it in Kentucky.' I kept my hopes alive. Kept our spirits up. I kept clapping and smiling. I think we went out great. I had a blast.”

An exciting moment for the team was winning the fast-forward reward at the Duxford Imperial War Museum, where Dennis got to drive a tank through a battlefield obstacle course in less than than 90 seconds.

“That was a lot of fun driving the tank. I think we surprised everybody. There were several people there, who just didn't expect anybody to do it right away. But I've had some experience on some other equipment and we just had a good time,” said Dennis.

Andrew said he could not have been more proud of his father. “I really was. They told us at the war museum there in Cambridge, they said,'This is tough to do. If you don't get on your first try, you can try again and try again.' He got on his first try. Man those guys working there, they were shocked,” he said.

But it was not enough to keep them in the game. Nevertheless, Dennis and Andrew said they achieved their goal: to get closer to each other.

“We came on to this (race) as father and son. We fussed and that was our relationship, a leader and a follower, and on the race, we finally became friends,"Andrew said. "You know, I'm 21 now and just stepping up to the plate, I guess, doing my own thing now, and now when we hang out, we talk as buddies. And that's more than I could have ever asked for. And I did not expect, you know, that to really happen. And it did.”

“Of course, a lot of things, he and I can share with each other because we're the ones that experienced it. I talk to him a whole lot more than we did before,” Dennis added.

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-02, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here you go, but its not too enlightening...."
Thanks Esbea! I didn't have time to do this week. I thought that interview was the least informative yet.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

raakesh 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-02, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raakesh Click to send private message to raakesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Here you go, but its not too enlightening...."
Thanks Esbea for posting this.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •