The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-03, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
This promo seems to be a "super" promo that quickly wraps up just about all the footage that we've been from all the other promos to date and throws in a scene or two of new footage.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... tribephyl 02-04-03 1
   RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... Brownroach 02-04-03 2
       RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... tribephyl 02-05-03 6
   RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... KLicK 02-05-03 7
       RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... Brownroach 02-05-03 8
           RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... SurvivorBlows 02-05-03 9
 RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... Krautboy 02-04-03 3
   RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... Brownroach 02-04-03 4
       RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... Krautboy 02-04-03 5
           RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... rockluver 02-06-03 10
               RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vi... volgal 02-07-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
Your right not alot of new stuff, yet 27 and 28 have me thinking.

In Pic 27... someone with khaki/light brown shorts and a black/dark tank top can be seen leading the tribe while entering the TC. Kinda small but it's there.

I think it might be Matthew. I'm sure others of you have your own opinions as to who it could be. Right?

In Pic 28 (all of sudden-ish) the light turns blue, does that signify the blue tribe is arriving. Why is it yellow to start with. Are there others in this series to help identify t-mates arriving at TC.

Not that we necessarily need anymore info to point at the women winning IC in Ep.1

tribephyl

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-03 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

Good catch, tribephyl!

Matt and Ryan are both wearing black sleeveless tops on Day 3, as per Krautboy's chronological vidcap analysis. The color of the shorts looks closer to Ryan's to me (light beige); Matt's are a darker grayish-brown. Though in this cap the color looks more orangey than either, that's probably due to the lighting.

EDITED TO ADD:

Though, if this is the men *entering* the TC area, it would appear that their torches are already lit, so it could not be from the very first TC.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
Very true about the torches lit thing.
They would indeed need to have already been to TC in order to arrive that way. Unless MB filmed the shots with standin's, or He already supplied them with fire, or it is TC2.

Could this pic be from shots of future ep.s then?

Just to add...The more I look at it the more it looks like a yellow buff in the picture. I surely do hope it is from a future ep.

tribephyl

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
I know it's hard to count flames (since there are flames that aren't torches), but I count 6 in the picture. It would fit with a two men/two women boot cycle followed by a swap of some sort at 12 competitors.

I see a yellow buff on the guy, too.

02-05-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
TDT has blown up the cap a little and you can make out a second figure behind the first:

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s6/spoilers/index.htm

In the blow-up it looks to me like the person in front *might* be female -- that would also explain a yellow buff (which I have to admit, I don't really see -- is it on the person's head?).

I see at least 6 flames that look like torch halos but there might be a 7th.

It's also possible this was a staged shot with stand-ins, as tribephyl suggests.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
I'll post an actual size crop of this image when I get home tonight -- it's native digital resolution it's quite larger, and we might be able to see something more than you can make out in a just a zoom.

-SB

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-04-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
In this challenge vidcap we see Ryan wearing his green shirt and buff, skullcap style.

Rob with green shirt and skullcap style buff.

This confirms that these shots are Day 3 and Ryan is either having an issue before the challenge or pointing fingers after their defeat.

Krautboy

02-04-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
Kb -- their clothes don't look particularly sweaty in the second cap. I think they would still look quite wet if they wore them during a fairly strenuous challenge and then kept them on afterward.

I think more likely this cap is prior to the challenge. Butch, Matt, Rob, and the person cut off at the left (Roger?) are all looking down at something, which may be the "issue" under discussion.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-04-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
Agree. Most likely before the challenge. I think those "looking down" are just avoiding involovement in whatever the issue is. I think we are observing body language of "I don't want to get involved"...

Krautboy

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
Matthew sort of looks like hes gonna spit .

volgal 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volgal Click to send private message to volgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Feb 3rd Survivor 6 Promo Vidcaps"
Does anybody see what looks like a face in picture 28? It is on the right side of the picture.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •