The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Vidcaps 1/24"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-25-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Vidcaps 1/24"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-03 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Thanks to SFever:
Updated 1/28 to add new photos...

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Observations... Krautboy 01-25-03 1
   RE: Observations... GeorgiaBelle 01-26-03 2
   RE: Observations... Brownroach 01-27-03 7
   Is this the image at a distance? GeorgiaBelle 01-27-03 9
 RE: New Vidcaps 1/24 BMH 01-26-03 3
 RE: New Vidcaps 1/24 wendyp 01-27-03 4
   Hair Braiding Krautboy 01-27-03 5
 RE: New Vidcaps 1/24 Swami 01-27-03 6
   RE: New Vidcaps 1/24 tribephyl 01-27-03 8
 New Vidcap 1/28 Krautboy 01-28-03 10
   RE: New Vidcap 1/28 Brownroach 01-29-03 11
       RE: New Vidcap 1/28 Krautboy 01-29-03 12
           RE: New Vidcap 1/28 Brownroach 01-29-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-25-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Observations..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-03 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

In picture #3 we see the men arriving at their camp. Rob is wearing his green shirt.

In picture #6 it appears that the men are dressed much like in the arrival shot. Rob again has on his green shirt and Ryan id present. The appear to have set up a quick lean-to type shelter to keep their stuff dry, but have not yet started on their sleeping platform which is a much larger structure. This is most likely still Day1.

In picture #5 the men are dressed differently. Rob now has on a blue shirt. This shot fits the TV Guide article descrition which they state is DAY2.

In picture #10 we see Joanna wearing her buff in the same fashion as when she is standing at the "podium" in the "Mystery Challenge" Pic.

In picture #13 Jenna and Heidi are together apparently fishing. (Heidi is holding what appear to be hooks). This supports the speculation about the "Feather Alliance" and it raises the question of whether the women won the fishing tackle as part of a challenge reward, or were both tribes provided the tackle and nets as a part of their basic supplies?

Picture #1 shows Ryan wearing the red shirt. We have seen the same shirt on him walking thriugh the jungle WITH the women. So this must be the group shot eother before or after their survival training...pregame.

Also several shots pf the women arriving at their camp.

Question: What's the red and yellow "hairy" pole thing in picture #28?

Krautboy

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-26-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Observations..."
Question: What's the red and yellow "hairy" pole thing in picture #28?

That type of image appears in 09 and 28. Look two are holding up the tribal banner.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Observations..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-03 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

>>Picture #1 shows Ryan wearing the red shirt. We have seen the same shirt on him walking thriugh the jungle WITH the women. So this must be the group shot eother before or after their survival training...pregame.<<

Absolutely -- in the group shot Jenna, Rob* and Daniel are all wearing the same tops from the training sequence as well.

Note on Butch: it was suggested, I think maybe by you Krautboy, that he had shaved his mustache off pre-game, based on a couple of early vidcaps (notably the one of him in the boat with Daniel).

This does not seem to be the case. See Pic #6, which you identify as probably Day 1 -- it is definitely there. I think because Butch's mustache is dull gray it can blend into his skin-tone depending on the light and the camera angle (like Pic #5 above). But clearly he did not shave it off before the game started.

*Edited to correctly identify Rob; I originally thought this person was Alex in the training caps.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-03, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Is this the image at a distance?"
You asked what is the "hairy" thing in pix 28.

-To the left of the center. Is this your image in question at a distance?

I still have no idea what it is.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-26-03, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Vidcaps 1/24"
Those are some really nice shots thanks!

-this pic gives even more insight into the speculated Heidi/Jenna alliance and friendship

-this picture is interesting it almost looks like Ryan is arguing about something..could lead to his boot perhaps..

-and I am sorry but I really think Deena is on the wrong team..she is really umm manly reminds me of Zoe alot..sorry I just had to get that out

-and did you guys notice how Janet is ALWAYS sitting or lying down..She is hardly in any of the Jaburu tribe pics either...she doesn't seem to be really friendly with the group..I would definitely speculate her not lasting long..

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Vidcaps 1/24"
Thanks for posting these Krautboy.

I noticed that some ladies have the pants that have the zippers that make shorts or pants, see pic 11. I wonder if this was standard wear like the reebox clothes or personal choice?

What are they doing in pic 26? It looks like brushing hair? But who brought a brush?

01-27-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
5. "Hair Braiding"
The vidcap you mention directly parallels the TV guide article. Here's the quote apparently describing picture #26:

"This Survivor's shapely It Girls, Heidi Strobel, 24, a blond gym teacher, and Jenna Morasca, 21, a brunet swimsuit model, are taking turns having their hair braided by 41-year-old dairy promoter Jeanne Hebert, who appears to be angling for the tribe mom role.

Krautboy

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Vidcaps 1/24"

Picture, 41 caught my eye. This is an observation only, not a prediction...

As someone who lives on the St. Croix river, I see a line in the vegetation of this image, maybe 3 feet above the photo's waterline, which reveals that the water level fluctuates fairly regularly by about this much. On my river, a couple of days of heavy rain can raise the water level by several feet quite easily. At one point Jeff mentioned that there was not much rain (or maybe he said storms--I can't find the quote just now) until well into their stay. This photo indicates to me that flooding is at least possible here. In previous photos we have seen that the women's campsite is about 3 feet above the waterline.

(And yes, I see the clear area behind the trees to the left. My observation seems true to me while looking only at the right half of this photo.)

Swami

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Vidcaps 1/24"
Interesting that you bring up the rising river. I came across this article at survivorfever which is about a reporters sister, who works for the production team. Of note is the fact that she is very non-informative about challenges or tribemates. However, she does mention one thing worthwhile.

She said that the Brazilians were exceptionally friendly people and was enthralled with watching the river rise and witnessing the land submerge under water.

Seems as if the Survivors are in for some more flash flooding. Reminescent of S2.

tribephyl

01-28-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
10. "New Vidcap 1/28"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-03 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

The following vidcap compliments of SFever shows the men apparently shortly after they arrive:

The thing that is curious is that Ryan and Daniel are "hidden".

Did MB release this picture after realizing that the spoiler community has concluded that Ryan is the first boot. Is this an attempt at creating a smokescreen to have us question ourselves and reconsider Daniel as the first boot?

This picture of the men arriving at their camp shows the guys wearing the same clothes as in the picture above. They arrive, find their supply crate, and gather for a cheer of unity...

Krautboy

01-29-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Vidcap 1/28"
Krautboy, I believe the person in the blue shirt (geez, do they all have one?) that you think is Matt is actually Ryan.

In Cap 2 in the initial post, this person is standing up in the boat (hatless), leaning over to greet someone, and there is a baseball bat, Ryan's luxury item, protruding from his knapsack.

In the getting-off-the-boat shot, he is in front with his floppy hat on -- this would be the same person, from the order in which they were sitting -- and you can also see the baseball bat here, in his bag near his left knee.

And in the group "touching hands" shot, the facial features of the person to Dave's left look more like Ryan's than Matt's to me, though they are partially obscured.

01-29-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: New Vidcap 1/28"
Brownroach: You're right. I'm not surprised...

(I didn't do the labeling of the picture, just brought it over here.) Matthew is the tallest of the men, so the only face we don't see is Matthew, but we do see his hat sticking up above the crowd.

The fact they all still have their backpacks on also confirms that they have just arrived...

Krautboy

01-29-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: New Vidcap 1/28"
Sorry to have misattributed the labeling to you, K. I'm impressed they found Daniel in that cap, I don't think I would have caught his nose and eyelid poking in there.

What's with the hat behind Rob? I guess Alex slung his hat around his neck after he put on his buff? It's at too weird an angle for someone to be standing between them wearing it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •