The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Financial Support?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Athena 911 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Athena%20911 Click to send private message to Athena%20911 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Financial Support?"
I have always wondered how these women support themselves while in the SOH. I read some of the application information to see if there was anything on there, but I couldn't find any comments on the subject.

How the heck does someone (especially a single mother) commit to spending weeks or months with them and still manage to support their children, husbands, pay bills etc.?

I don't get it! If these women have someone else to foot the bills, how bad can life be? Allison excepted, of course.

Don't make *no* sense to me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Financial Support? justashell 11-10-05 1
   RE: Financial Support? foreverhis 11-10-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Financial Support?"

They get "paid" for being on the show. Of course no one could drop everything and be on the show unless there was some sort of financial arrangements.

foreverhis 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foreverhis Click to send private message to foreverhis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Financial Support?"
well nobody except Lisa. When your parents pay for everything it makes it a lot easier to just drop everything and be on the show. But you are right, normal people couldn't do it without some kind of compensation.

ForeverHis ><>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •