The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FINAL SONG"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

shortguy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-01, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shortguy Click to send private message to shortguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FINAL SONG"
Anybody know what song was playing in the background when Rob and Brennan crossed the finish line?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FINAL SONG hedorah 12-15-01 1
   RE: FINAL SONG katem 12-15-01 2
       RE: FINAL SONG hedorah 12-15-01 5
   RE: FINAL SONG TeamJoisey 12-15-01 6
 RE: FINAL SONG Zan 12-15-01 3
   RE: FINAL SONG StarDragonMan 12-15-01 4
       RE: FINAL SONG Cole 12-16-01 7
           RE: FINAL SONG StarDragonMan 12-16-01 8
               RE: FINAL SONG Denyse 12-17-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hedorah 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-01, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hedorah Click to send private message to hedorah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FINAL SONG"
Hi shortguy! According to the summary of the final episode, it was music from the movie "Chariots of Fire."

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-15-01, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FINAL SONG"
>Hi shortguy! According to the summary
>of the final episode, it
>was music from the movie
>"Chariots of Fire."

I believe that was a joke from the writer of the summary.

In reality the music sounded like something Enya would sing. But I would not know if it really is her or what song it is. But it was inspirational.

hedorah 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-01, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hedorah Click to send private message to hedorah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FINAL SONG"
Oooops! Must have been having a senior moment when I read that part of the summary. You're right! No wonder I thought it didn't sound anything like the "Chariots of Fire" music. LOL! Was very pretty though.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-15-01, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: FINAL SONG"
>Hi shortguy! According to the summary
>of the final episode, it
>was music from the movie
>"Chariots of Fire."

ooh... that was a joke. It wasn't REALLY Chariots of Fire. It just seemed like that.

Zan 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-01, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zan Click to send private message to Zan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FINAL SONG"
I'm not sure who the artist is, but I recognized the music. It was the same melody that played during the final scene of "Gladiator" as a dead Maximus is being carried away from the arena and crosses to the "other side" to meet with his wife and son. Very cool piece of music and a good choice for any emotional finale. I'll have to pop in my "Gladiator" DVD and try to figure out who the actual artist is. Hope that helps. =)

StarDragonMan 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-01, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarDragonMan Click to send private message to StarDragonMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FINAL SONG"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-01 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

I have the Gladiator soundtrack and the name of the song is "Now we are free". I too recognized this when I was watching the finale. Although the piece heard on TV was edited a bit, so maybe the TAR Producers wouldn't have to give creadit to Hans Zimmer???

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-01, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: FINAL SONG"
It definitely was from Gladiator. StarDragon, you're right it seemed to be edited a bit, in the movie and on the soundtrack there is a woman (Lisa Gerrard) who vocalizes a little bit and these parts were excluded. I thought it was appropriate music, it was very surreal-sounding, just like the ending.

StarDragonMan 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarDragonMan Click to send private message to StarDragonMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: FINAL SONG"
Yes, this song was just right for the ending, it's kind of like summarizing all that has happend and just seems perfect for the occasion. An excellent pick and I advise people out there to check out the Gladiator soundtrack, it is chocked full of excellent tunes.

Denyse 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-01, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denyse Click to send private message to Denyse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: FINAL SONG"
That song moved me so much I was close to tearing...& oh yeah, Team Guido's loss didn't help...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •