The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PTTE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PTTE"
for those of you that don't know, PTTE stands for picks to the end. you decide who will be eliminated and in what order.
for example, i think that meredith will be the next boot, then estella, and them kelly jo leaving mary as the final one standing. my PTTE would be Me/E/K/Ma.
put your PTTE in the subject line. feel free to share any logic you might have behind your picks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Me/E/K/Ma sorgee 10-23-03 1
   Me/E/K/Ma LeftPinky 10-23-03 12
       RE: Me/E/K/Ma chicachica 10-24-03 15
           RE: Me/E/K/Ma Tiggertramp 10-27-03 36
               RE: Me/E/K/Ma bachelorfan 10-28-03 37
   RE: Me/E/K/Ma sorgee 10-31-03 43
   Change to K/E sorgee 11-08-03 51
 Me/E/M/K RealityAddict 10-23-03 2
 Mer/Estella/Mary/Kelly Jo Poncho 10-23-03 3
   RE: Mer/Estella/Mary/Kelly Jo smiley 10-23-03 4
 E/KJ/M/Me leannerenee 10-23-03 5
   RE: E/KJ/M/Me Chrissie514 10-23-03 8
   RE: E/KJ/M/Me shancock1 10-23-03 11
   RE: E/KJ/M/Me weddinman 10-26-03 33
 PTTE: E/Ma/KJ/Me realitycoholic 10-23-03 6
   E/Ma/KJ/Me bududaddy 10-26-03 34
 E/Mary/Mer/KJ Breezy 10-23-03 7
 RE: PTTE WISHIWASENTWATCHING 10-23-03 9
 Mer/KJ/E/Mary djandy 10-23-03 10
 Estella, Meredith, Mary, Kelly Jo Guppin1234 10-23-03 13
 Ma/Es/Me/KJ gopher1956 10-23-03 14
   RE: Me/Est/Ma/KJ escapedude 10-24-03 16
   RE: Ma/Es/Me/KJ Guppin1234 10-24-03 17
       RE: Ma/Es/Me/KJ gopher1956 10-24-03 20
           Jamie = fine lookin' art too! Guppin1234 10-24-03 23
 RE: PTTE Ahtumbreez 10-24-03 18
 E/ Mer/ K / Mary triednottowatch 10-24-03 19
   RE: Me/Es/Ma/KJ leogirl_21 10-24-03 21
       RE: Me/Es/Ma/KJ chichi 10-25-03 30
   RE: E/ Mer/ K / Mary gopher1956 10-24-03 22
   Caliente babe Mary! Guppin1234 10-24-03 24
       RE: Caliente babe Mary! gopher1956 10-24-03 25
           RE: Caliente babe Mary! Guppin1234 10-24-03 26
               Gopher sig (off topic) Guppin1234 10-24-03 27
 RE: PTTE delilahj 10-24-03 28
   Did you see the vidcap pictures? Guppin1234 10-25-03 29
 RE: PTTE GetReel 10-25-03 31
   ME/ES/MA/KJ gopher1956 10-25-03 32
       RE: ME/ES/MA/KJ Debster 10-26-03 35
 E/Me/Mary/Kelly Jo blueeyegal21 10-28-03 38
 Me/E/M/KJ Spidey 10-28-03 39
 E/M/KJ leannerenee 10-30-03 40
   RE: E/M/KJ gopher1956 10-30-03 41
       RE: E/M/KJ Poncho 10-30-03 42
           RE: M/E/KJ ILuvBob 10-31-03 44
               RE: M/E/KJ Poncho 10-31-03 45
                   RE: M/E/KJ delilahj 10-31-03 46
 RE: PTTE ma/k/e csg1234 11-02-03 47
   RE: PTTE ma/k/e Guppin1234 11-02-03 48
   the unravel factor sorgee 11-03-03 49
 Mary/Kelly Jo/Estelle DebCapsFan 11-03-03 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-23-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Me/E/K/Ma"
for final 3 we have vid-caps of what we thik are fantasy dates for estella, kelly jo and mary.
for the final two, bob said he had an instant connection to the girl he ends up with. i think that alone narrows it down to kelly jo and mary.
for teh final pick, after last nights conversation where he admited he had thought about her family being in florida and that he could work anywhere, i know he's thinking about the logistics of making it work with her.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-23-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Me/E/K/Ma"
I concur...

I'd prefer that Estella go before Meredith, but I'm guessing that meredith's family is as reserved as she is, thus it isn't an exciting visit, and she goes away first.

He really doesn't have a great vibe w/ Estella so she's next.

Kelly Jo will show as too young for him (though he likes her party attitude) so, our winner is...

Mary. She's not afraid to act wild, but is grounded enough with a real job. She can sing and she's beautiful.

chicachica 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chicachica Click to send private message to chicachica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Me/E/K/Ma"
If Mary is acting, then she is a multi-talented lady. She seems to have a "star-like" quality, and there is hope that the movie industry will notice.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-27-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Me/E/K/Ma"
Yep, I agree completely here, Meredith doesn't have what it takes, Estella needs too much therapy or Prozac or something I can't quite put my finger on...

Kelly Jo is great but when it comes to who he wants to share his life with, it will be Mary because she balances him and makes him feel good. Yep, she wins!

bachelorfan 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bachelorfan Click to send private message to bachelorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Me/E/K/Ma"
I agree with this order and would bet bucks on it. I think editing either missed the YOU in the conversation between Bob and Mary or left if for a clue. Either way, I don't think it was a meaningless comment by Bob.

10-31-03, 09:09 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Me/E/K/Ma"
i also want to add that ABC seems to point toward it being estella or kelly jo. misdirection being what it is, i think that means we are looking at mary to become mrs. guiney.

11-08-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
51. "Change to K/E"
estella will be his pick simply because i think he "should" pick kelly jo.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-23-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Me/E/M/K"
I think Meredith will be next to go b/c she seems to be holding back...she should open up and relax.

Estella will go after that...I hope...her annoying baby voice makes me cringe...she's a brunette Trista. (and as Poncho mentioned in another thread, she needs to eat...she doesn't appear to eat enough to be with Bob long term).

Mary and Kelly Jo will be the last two standing and he will pick Kelly Jo...why?...b/c I really like her...LOL...and I think Mary is too serious about being married right away and having children right away and I think Bob wants to move a little more slowly.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-23-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Mer/Estella/Mary/Kelly Jo"
I think he is most serious with Mary and Kelly Jo. I thought the one on one date with Kelly Jo went really well. I think he was impressed that she shared pictures of her father with him. The comment about he could work anywhere and Florida made me think he was possibly thinking about a future with Mary. Personally I really hope he picks Kelly Jo, they seem the most compatible to me.

Poncho

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-23-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mer/Estella/Mary/Kelly Jo"
this is my pic too....I think he clicks with Mary and Kelly Jo....my concern about him picking Mary is that Mary wants a short engagement and wants kids straight into the marriage. I don't think thats what Bob is looking for.

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-23-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "E/KJ/M/Me"
I am soooo convinced that it is going to be Meridith in the end!

But first, Estella will go next b/c of her psycho-ness this week. Plus she is a whiner

KJ next b/c she is VERY young. And although she an dBob connect, I just think that she needs to mature more for him to really want to be w/ her.

Final 2 will be Mary & Merideth. For somre reason my gut is saying Merideth. I think she is at the right maturity level and she doesn't cry and get too caught up like MAry, whichsome may think is a bad thing, but I do not.

PLUS... the issue of PEOPLE w/ Jennifer Aniston on the cover has a pic of Bob in a lake w/ some girl @ Trista & Ryan Bahelorette/ Bachelor parties. (I made a post on this board about it, but go no replies...) It looks exactly like Meredith. It could be soem random girl, but it just looks too much like Meredith.

Chrissie514 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissie514 Click to send private message to Chrissie514 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E/KJ/M/Me"
I'd really like to see that picture, can you tell us where you posted it? Thanks!!

shancock1 15 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shancock1 Click to send private message to shancock1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: E/KJ/M/Me"

>
>PLUS... the issue of PEOPLE w/
>Jennifer Aniston on the cover
>has a pic of Bob
>in a lake w/ some
>girl @ Trista & Ryan
>Bahelorette/ Bachelor parties. (I
>made a post on this
>board about it, but go
>no replies...) It looks
>exactly like Meredith. It
>could be soem random girl,
>but it just looks too
>much like Meredith.

I have seen the photo, and it is DEFNITELY not Meredith. It isn't any of the ladies from this season. I will try and find the picture you are referring to and post a link. ;o)

weddinman 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weddinman Click to send private message to weddinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: E/KJ/M/Me"
I hope you are right .. it is the order I'd like to see .. but, my reservations are these ..

>I am soooo convinced that it
>is going to be Meridith
>in the end!

She may not be the mature, anchored type that Bob's friends alluded to. There are moments when she is just a bit too immature and catty in the house .. she plays it well with Bob on their dates, but I'm not sure that she runs at his speed.

>But first, Estella will go next

Yes, she is the next "throw away". That whiney voice and the psycho act last episode .. gotta go. If she makes it to the top two ... well, I just can't picture that.

>KJ next

I'd like to agree with you on the age and maturity thing. But, remember when Bob said that when he walks into a room, he feels he owns it (puke!), but when she is in the room he has to share it? I think the age and maturity problems will keep her from being the final choice .. but I'm not willing to wager money on it.

>Final 2 will be Mary &
>Merideth. For somre reason
>my gut is saying Merideth.

Well, even though I'd like Meredith to win, my gut says it will be Mary .. but, I wouldn't bet on it. Bob is attracted to that salsa babe, and she is anchored .. the oldest of the bunch. With a major touch of appropriate wildness.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-23-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "PTTE: E/Ma/KJ/Me"
I know a lot of you think that the gal in the "Fantasy Date" pictures is Estella, but, I think the hair is too short and the way she is sitting with Bob at the stern of a boat looks just like Meredith--Estella wouldn't sit that way! As for Mary, I like her, but I think she's getting a little too emotional and it will just escalate. I love Kelly Jo and think she's a great gal, but, she's only 23 and the sheer number of years between Bob's age and hers will prove to be a negative.The editing isn't showing Meredith in any negative light and kind of downplaying her at this point which is what they've done in the past.

I'm looking forward to see each of these women's hometowns and families. There won't be any psycho dates like Christine in the last Bachelor though...almost, but not quite, makes you want LeeAnne back--now that would be uber-psycho!!!

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "E/Ma/KJ/Me"
I agree with realitycoholic on pretty much all points. The girl on the boat looks like Meredith to me. Estella will go first, then either KJ or Mary. Meredith will be the one Bob picks. I think the producers are downplaying her and not showing much of the good times she and Bob may have together. Besides, they were on a group date (in the daytime, outdoors) this last episode- not many chances to smooch, etc.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "E/Mary/Mer/KJ"
Who knows? That's my guess.

WISHIWASENTWATCHING 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WISHIWASENTWATCHING Click to send private message to WISHIWASENTWATCHING Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PTTE"
ME/KJ/E/Mary will win! You will see. stop voting for Meridith...wake up...she is so not pretty and has no real personality at all...she just needs to leave, but that will be the next episode

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-23-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Mer/KJ/E/Mary"
Meredith next because of the KJ/E/Mary Final 3 pics, then KJ because she is too young and is just a female version of Bob. Usually you marry somebody that is not just like you. Then I think out of E/Mary that Mary will be the final 1 simply because Estella is featured on the web site (something like click on her picture to view the Bachelorette bios), and they hid Bob and Mary kissing in the beginning. Since he made out with KJ and Misty at the pajama party, I have to think that he had alone time with Mary and they kissed, only it wasn't shown. The only reason this would be hidden is if she is the final 1 and they wanted to hide that fact to build suspense. Just my interpretation of the vid caps and editing clues.

djandy

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Estella, Meredith, Mary, Kelly Jo"
Estella blew it last night.

Meredith is getting to snippy and sassy.

Mary will get busy with Jaime.

Kelly Jo - that's all that's left.

- Love your kitty Bobby!

gopher1956 40 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ma/Es/Me/KJ"
Kelly Jo is the cutest..and probably the best suited for Bob...if he's the guy he sells himself to be...

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Me/Est/Ma/KJ"
just my guess.
Estella is a little too emotional and unstable
Meridith is stable but not very attractive and seems more like a friend to Bob.
Mary is too old and too much in love him
Kelly JO is on his level

10-24-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ma/Es/Me/KJ"

Gopher1956

Here's some gopher art for you if you so desire! Just copy and paste everything from the http all the way to the ], usually just don't include any greater than or less than signs.

10-24-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ma/Es/Me/KJ"
GUP...I sure wish I could adopt the fine lookin' art but am afraid I don't have the computer smarts...I am pretty limited in that department...I am a doctor...go figure !! But I did have that Lee Ann figured at "hello"

10-24-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
23. "Jamie = fine lookin' art too!"
That's definitely a good skill, to be able to read people. She had me snowed after the first episode, but then... well.. you know.

The three networks:

NBC, ABC & CBS

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: PTTE"
Meredith
Estella
Mary
Kelly Jo - last woman standing (or in this case - laying)

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "E/ Mer/ K / Mary"
Well, I'm going to pick based upon my insight rather than based upon vidcaps. (Although, I am a man and most of you ladies say we have NO insight, so it problably won't be right)

Anyway, I think Estella and her voice go next, then reserved Meredith, then fun Kelly Jo, then real estate caliente babe Mary prevails.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Me/Es/Ma/KJ"
I think he's really feeling a connection with all of the final 4...a strong bond. My order is just based on a gut feeling I think. But don't think that its based on who I like more because I think his final 4 are all awesome....I like em all. Even though KJ is fairly young, I still think that she might just be the last woman standing. Though, Bob really likes Mary too...I can see it and feel it. It will be between KJ and Mary but I'm still guessing its KJ.

chichi 41 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Me/Es/Ma/KJ"
Leogirl:

I'm with you. i think it will come down to Kelly-jo and Mary!

Meredith is the most sensible but the spark just isn't there. i haven't seen him get too excited when he is around her.Bob likes to laugh and have a little more fun it seems...

Estella,Estella,Estella....got a little weird. like her but don't think that Bob likes the drama.

10-24-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
22. "RE: E/ Mer/ K / Mary"
A man here too..but just gotta give the edge to Kelly Jo...younger...more time for a family and all that jazz...and just way too cute

10-24-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
24. "Caliente babe Mary!"
Real men watch
The Bachelor!

10-24-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Caliente babe Mary!"
Hi again Guppin...I wish you could instruct me on the computer "know how" to attach a cutesy icon ! It is so boring not to have one...I loved the gopher . Got totally lost with the earlier instructions. Wasn't Lee Ann a nightmare ???????? I'm still traumatized...and grateful that I don't wake up next to her in the morning....

10-24-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Caliente babe Mary!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

There's also the help forum, it's under Off Topic. This link describes how they incorporate those signature icons at the bottom on each post.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi - Well, I thought this link would take you all the way to the help forum, but it actually just takes you to a list of forums. If you use this link and get there, just scroll down to where it says Help Forum and go into that, and it talks about adding a sig/graphic to your post.

What you could do with the gopher is go into one of my posts that has the gopher art in it by clicking on reply with quotes so you can see the http code.

Place your cursor at the beginning and highlight all of the text with your mouse so that entire 'sentence' is highlighted (highlight from the h in http all the way to the f in gif), then hit control C to copy, go down to the window where you normally send your e-mail replies to these posts, click your cursor in the e-mail reply window so you see your cursor blinking, and hit control V to paste, and the http code should copy over. Try hitting preview to see if it works for you, then if it does, you can type your message and hit post.

>
>Gopher1956
>

But you'll have to do the above every time unless you make it your signature, and the link above to the help forum describes how to make it your signature so it will automatically post every time and you wont have to do anything but write regular e-mails.

I hope I explained myself well enough.

10-24-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
27. "Gopher sig (off topic)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

>
>Gopher1956
>

See how those greater than signs (>) are showing up, go ahead and edit your post and delete those so they don't show up.

To add text before or after your graphic you can place your cursor before the h in http or after the f in gif, it's okay to put in a space or return before or after the entire code. The entire code starts with the h in http and ends after the f in gif.

Take care, hope this helps!

I admire what docs do. Deal with people when they are at their complete worst, survived chemisty and dissecting fetal pigs and such, not to mention all the gross pustules and so forth! Yeesh!

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: PTTE"
ME,M,KJ,E
I think kelly jo should win; but, I think Estella does.; Mary is too clingy and needy and Merediths' claws are beginning to show. Estella seems flakey to me and Kelly Jo seems the most "balanced". But, with men, who knows who he will pick?

10-25-03, 05:35 AM (EST)
29. "Did you see the vidcap pictures?"
Bob looks scared to death of that wedding ring. My pick was KJ too.

GetReel 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetReel Click to send private message to GetReel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: PTTE"
>for those of you that don't
>know, PTTE stands for picks
>to the end. you
>decide who will be eliminated
>and in what order.
>for example, i think that meredith
>will be the next boot,
>then estella, and them kelly
>jo leaving mary as the
>final one standing. my
>PTTE would be Me/E/K/Ma.
>put your PTTE in the subject
>line. feel free to
>share any logic you might
>have behind your picks.
>
>

10-25-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
32. "ME/ES/MA/KJ"
Thanks for the reminder...

Debster 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-03, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debster Click to send private message to Debster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: ME/ES/MA/KJ"
I think that Bob will pick KJ over Mary cuz he's real into making his music and what that involves (touring,promoting, yadda,yadda). He's young at heart and I don't think he is ready to settle down with a house full of children. Mary wants an immediate wedding and family and I just don't think Bob is quite there yet. KJ is a bundle of energy and wants to just explore life experiences and I think Bob is drawn to that. Bob is going to be live on an afternoon show here on the 30th. (10 women win lunch with him). Wondering if he is doing this around the nation or has he really grown fond of the Pacific Northwest? (HMMMM, Meredith is from Portland, I'm in Seattle...ABC has been known to completely throw us off track). I'll let you know

blueeyegal21 34 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueeyegal21 Click to send private message to blueeyegal21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "E/Me/Mary/Kelly Jo"
I am hoping that the last one is Kelly Jo.....last Bachelor I had a feeling and a favorite for a while who happened to be Jen but this round I am just not finding one person but if I had to pick it would be Kelly Jo....

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Me/E/M/KJ"
I think his personality and KJ's mesh the best. And I agree with whomever said Mary may be a little too anxious to start a family for Bob's taste. At least it won't be Leanne!!!

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "E/M/KJ"
I have to chance my PTTE now that Meredith is gone, DARN!!!!

I will have to say Estella/Mary/ Kelly Jo. At keast this is what I am hoping.

I REALLY liked Estella in teh beginning, but she has kind of turned into a psyco and neurotic and I think she is getting on Bob's nerves too. I can not stand MAry!!! But I think Bob likes her alot. I think she is too intense for Bob. I REALLY like Kelly Jo, even though I didn't at first. She and Bob are very similar and he got along GREAT w/ her family. Plus she lives in Michigan. Sh emay be a little young, but Bob really isn't the most mature of men now, is he?

10-30-03, 09:12 AM (EST)
41. "RE: E/M/KJ"
I have to agree with the last one. Estella is looking kinda cling"y"...and has the psycho thing going on with the eyes....she looked like she was gonna jump outta her skin before she got the rose last night...is she on speed ?? she sure looks it...awfully thin...and very vigilant...Mary is waaaaay intense...and Bob would have a hard time in that family...he'd need to do some serious brushing up on the Spanish..Kelly Jo seems like the best match..

...and Meredith...give it up...the limo speech was tasteless...and wasted on me

10-30-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: E/M/KJ"
>...and Meredith...give it up...the limo speech
>was tasteless...and wasted on me

I actually thought she did well when she did not get a rose. At least she was not crying and acting crazy. IMO she had too much class for Bob anyway, so it was probably for the best he did not keep her.

Poncho

ILuvBob 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILuvBob Click to send private message to ILuvBob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: M/E/KJ"
I think Mary is next, then Estella...and Kelly Jo will win!

10-31-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
45. "RE: M/E/KJ"
>I think Mary is next, then
>Estella...and Kelly Jo will win!

You must be reading my mind ILUVBOB, that is exactly what I was thinking.
I just don't understand why he has to make out with all of them even though he knows who is going to be gone next.

Poncho

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: M/E/KJ"
Yeah, I agree. Why is Bob kissing and making out with most of them?

I think that if I were in those ladies shoes, his actions would be sending a confusing/ perhaps, misleading message.

And after Bob has been in the same situation, I would think he would be sensitive to someone possibly toying with one's emotions.

But then again, maybe Bob is:A) truly unsure of who he'll pick, B) fickle, C) has a short attention span, D) a horny toad, E) A dancing monkee, for the network to boost ratings or F) all of the above.

csg1234 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail csg1234 Click to send private message to csg1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: PTTE ma/k/e"
i read in people or us magazine that the winner was starting to unravel because of all the attention bob is getting. that sounds like estella to me. (based on the las vegas date) and
her manner in general. therefore i pick mary next to go
because of her great desire for marriage and children, kelly
jo next because she's young and too much like bob, estella
the winner (she does resemble the ex-wife). p.s. this is my
first time doing this please bare with me.

11-02-03, 09:31 PM (EST)
48. "RE: PTTE ma/k/e"
"the winner was starting to unravel"

Do you mean unravel after the show has ended, like now?

11-03-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
49. "the unravel factor"
i know that estella had a moment in las vegas, but let's not forget about mary's break-down moment AFTER her one on one date with bob.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Mary/Kelly Jo/Estelle"
She's very Tristaish with the little voice and she's super skinny.... I'm hoping I'm wrong though.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •