The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazon Astrology"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-03, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazon Astrology"
Usually OutFrontGirl starts this thread, but I've been thinking about it and I wanted to start the discussion. (Hope you don't mind, sweetie) Of course, any further comments are very welcome. The fun of a message board is the discussion.

So, here's how it breaks down. I only have everyone's sun signs right now. Once we see them better, we'll probably be able to figure out their rising sun signs better. (The rising sun sign is the sign that's on the horizon at the exact time of birth, it is indicative of the way people act, as opposed to how they are.)

i'm gonna talk about the boys team today, I've been thinking about it, I'll do the girls team tommorrow at work. <g>

Alex- May 16, Taurus (Earth)

Butch- Aug 28, Virgo (Earth)

Daniel- Nov 29, Sagittarius (Fire)

Dave- Jan 16, Capricorn (Earth)

Matt- July 24, Leo (Fire)

Rob- Oct 20, Libra (Air)

Roger- Sept 26, Libra (Air)

Ryan- Feb 13, Aquarius (Air)

First, I want to say HORAY FOR LIBRAS!! The only libra that's been on the show so far was Jesse. This time we have 2, and they look interesting. Libras are social creatures, they are more cooperative than competitive. They are smart (Air signs), but don’t feel the need to prove it to people (a la Aquarius, think Shii Anne, self proclaimed puzzle queen). In fact, Libras like to have people think that they are not as smart or threatening as they actually are, such as Rob mentioned in his bio (“pulling shenanigans on people who suspect he's just an innocent kid.”) They are also good at putting their emotions in their place, so much so that people whom they hate could think that they’re good friends.

So we have two Libras. They will not shake things up early on. I don’t think they will be ‘under the radar’ as much as blending in with the crowd, dominant alliance, whatever. I also see the same trait in Virgos, such as Butch. They tend to be honest, helpful. Earth signs are oriented to the material world (as opposed to Air is oriented to the intellectual world). Ken is a Virgo, kind of boring, sweet. Dave is another earth sign, a Capricorn, and these people are the Workers. Kathy, Helen were Caps. Dave is an enginerd, hard worker, (those kids do a lot more grunt work than their liberal arts compatriots). But they are usually pleasant enough, goal oriented.

Matt is a Leo. Leos like to be leaders, but are usually good at it. They don’t want to tell people what to do, but rather foster team spirit, crack a joke when people are down, are not afraid to say anything, and are affectionate and enjoy the give and take. I think that he might get along with the Libras because Libras can’t make decisions, and would be happy to have someone who is confident make some for them..

The three who stand out, and I see as possible early boots, are Ryan, Daniel and Alex. Alex might be okay. Tauruses are known for the temper, but they generally get along with other Earth signs. Ryan sends up warning flags. Aquariuses sometimes have trouble keeping their mouth shut, and they may be really smart, but they don’t always get along with other people. Again, Shii Ann is the prototypical Survivor Aquarius. She was smart, clever, but outspoken, and she didn’t make friends well. I see some of that arrogance in Ryan’s profile, (not answering the ‘flower’ question, because flowers are for girls…)

I completely understand why people think that Daniel is a likely first boot, especially in this group. I’ll illustrate with a possible scene from day 2:

Lets say Rob and Roger (Libras), Butch (Virgo) and Dave (Cap) are weaving palm fronds, They are exchanging small talk and getting to know each other. Then Daniel (Sag) comes up, and says “You’re doing it all wrong!! You are supposed to weave them overhand, not underhand!” He will then explain how they should build the roof, (having not picked up any fronds himself)

Sags are big on telling people what to do, and they feel completely justified in what they say, believing that they are speaking objectively and performing a public service.

Alright, so that's it for now, it's late, please comment. (And, for the record, I wouldn't believe in this crap unless it was usually true.)

MattyMax

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazon Astrology Brownroach 01-14-03 1
 RE: Amazon Astrology Krendie 01-14-03 2
 RE: Amazon Astrology Outfrontgirl 01-14-03 3
 RE: Amazon Astrology koki 01-14-03 4
   RE: Amazon Astrology Outfrontgirl 01-16-03 7
 Girl's Team MattyMax 01-15-03 5
   RE: Girl's Team MellowYellow 01-18-03 9
       RE: Girl's Team MattyMax 01-20-03 10
           RE: Girl's Team MellowYellow 01-20-03 11
 RE: Amazon Astrology Brownroach 01-16-03 6
   RE: Amazon Astrology Outfrontgirl 01-16-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amazon Astrology"
MattyMax, I did a preliminary look at all the signs yesterday, and noticed that Daniel (Sagittarius) is the only person who does not share his sign with another contestant.

When you put the males and females together you get 2 Capricorns, 2 Libras, 2 Virgos, 2 Leos, 2 Taureans, 2 Scorpios, 3 Aquarians and 1 lone Sagittarius. Signs not represented at all are Aries, Gemini, Cancer, and Pisces.

Krendie 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-14-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krendie Click to send private message to Krendie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amazon Astrology"
(And, for the record, I wouldn't believe in this crap unless it was usually true.)

I agree that (in most cases) analyzing star/sun signs will give us a really good idea re: personalities.
Thanks for this and I can't wait to see you're analysis for the ladies.
Krendie

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amazon Astrology"
Wow, MattyMax, thank you!
It sure is nice to kick back and read it instead of having to write it. I look forward to the girl's team.

Teeny correction about the past: Helen was Taurus, but still an earth sign.

To back up what you said about Aquarians and Ryan: Pastor John was Aquarius, as was Sonja.

Others first boots from their tribe (even if not first boot) were 3 Capricorns (BB, Peter, & Kel), 2 Geminis (Debb, Carl), Taurus (Diane), Sagittarius (Jed), Cancer Gabe was first out of Rotu, but post swap and I wouldn't really count it.

Again, thanks MM, and woohoo for Libras and some new astrology people coming out of the closet...

"Love is eternal as long as it lasts"--David Bromberg

koki 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-14-03, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail koki Click to send private message to koki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amazon Astrology"
I have been looking for this thread, I also yesterday looked up everyones signs, but didnt feel like writing up the thread because I dont have a large knowledge on all of the signs (just my own, Virgo, woo!)

But, I was given a book on chinese astrology, and surprisingly, it is also very interesting. The descriptions for me and my entire family all were right on, so I think this might come be interesting:

Note that there are many other parts that effect chinese zodiac, like the hour you are born in, and your element (wood, metal etc) and also there is even a section on your star sign (virgo etc) combined with your chinese. But I dont have the time to go into all of that sorry...

Note, in chinese zodiac, the other signs most compatible with you are the signs that are 4 spots away from you, and the sign that is most incompatible is 6 spots away from you.

TAMBAQUI:

On this tribe there are 2 Dogs, 2 Horses, 1 Dragon, 1 Cat, 1 Rooster, and 1 Goat.

Alex & Roger - Dog

Traits: Magnanimous, Courageous, Noble, Loyal, Devoted, Attentive, Selfless, Faithful, Modest, Altruisti, Prosperous, Philosophical, Respectable, Discreet, Dutiful, Lucid, and Intelligent

Flaws: Disquiet, Guarded, Introverted, Defensive, Critical, Pessimistic, Forbidding, Cynical, Stubborn, and Moralizing

Friends: Horses and Tigers
Foe: Dragon

Dave & Rob - Horse

Traits: Amiable, Eloquent, Skillful, Slf-possessed, Quick-witted, Athletic, Entertaining, Charming, Independent, Powerful, Hard-working, Jolly, Sentimental, Frank, and Sensual

Flaws: Selfish, Weak, Hotheaded, Ruthless, Rebellious, Pragmatic, Foppish, Tactless, Impatient, Unfeeling, Predatory

Friends: Dogs and Tigers
Foe: Rat

Butch - Dragon

Traits: Scrupulous, Sentimental, Entusiastic, Intuitive, Shrewd, Tenacious, Healthy, Influential, Vital, Generous, Spirited, Captivating, Artistic, Admirable, Lucky, Successful, Autonomous.

Flaws: Disquiet, Stubborn, Willful, Demanding, Irritable, Loud-mouthed, Malcontent, Other-worldly, Impetuous, Infatuate, and Judgemental.

Friends: Monkeys and Rats
Foe: Dog

Daniel - Cat

Traits: Discreet, Refined, Virtuous, Social, Tactful, Unflappable, Sensitive, Companionable, Solicitous, Ambitious, Gifted, Forgiving, Prudent, Traditional, Hospitable, and Clever.

Flaws: Old-fashioned, Pedantic, Thin-skinned, Devious, Aloof, Private, Dilettantish, Fainthearted, Squeamish, and Hypochondriacal.

Friends: Goats and Pigs
Foe: Rooster

Matthew - Rooster

Traits: Frank, Vivacious, Courageous, Resourceful, Attractive, Talented, Generous, Sincere, Enthusiastic, Conservative, Industrious, Stylish, Amusing, Contemplative, Popular, Adventurous, and Self-assured.

Flaws: Nit-pickers, Braggarts, Quixotic, Mistrustful, Acerb, Short-sighted, Didactic, Pompous, Pedantric, Spendthrift, and Brazen.

Friends: Snakes and Oxen
Foe: Cat

Ryan - Goat

Traits: Elegant, Creative, Intelligent, Well-mannered, Sweet-naturedm Tasteful, Inventive, Homespun, Persevering, Lovable, Delicate, Artistic, Amorous, Malleble, Altruistic, and Peace-loving.

Flaws: Pessimistic, Fussbudgets, Dissatisfied, Capricious, Intrusive, Undisciplined, Dependent, Irresponsible, Unpunctual, and Insecure

Friends: Cats and Pigs
Foe: Ox

So, by just looking at the "friends & foes" of the signs, I would guess that Alex, Roger, Dave, and Rob might all hit it off as being friends. Ryan and Daniel may also hit it off as friends, and Butch and Matthew have no most compatible signs in their tribe. And for foes, Alex and Roger may not hit it off with Butch, and Matthew and Daniel may also not hit it off. So with that, things dont look good for Matthew or Butch considering their foes are in the tribe, but not their friends (now this doesnt mean no one will like them, just looking at the basics)

JABURU:

On this tribe there are 3 Goats, 2 Horses, 1 Rooster, 1 Pig, and 1 Ox.

Deena, Janet, & Shawna - Goat

Traits: Elegant, Creative, Intelligent, Well-mannered, Sweet-naturedm Tasteful, Inventive, Homespun, Persevering, Lovable, Delicate, Artistic, Amorous, Malleble, Altruistic, and Peace-loving.

Flaws: Pessimistic, Fussbudgets, Dissatisfied, Capricious, Intrusive, Undisciplined, Dependent, Irresponsible, Unpunctual, and Insecure

Friends: Cats and Pigs
Foe: Ox

Heidi & Christy - Horse

Traits: Amiable, Eloquent, Skillful, Slf-possessed, Quick-witted, Athletic, Entertaining, Charming, Independent, Powerful, Hard-working, Jolly, Sentimental, Frank, and Sensual

Flaws: Selfish, Weak, Hotheaded, Ruthless, Rebellious, Pragmatic, Foppish, Tactless, Impatient, Unfeeling, Predatory

Friends: Dogs and Tigers
Foe: Rat

Jenna - Rooster

Traits: Frank, Vivacious, Courageous, Resourceful, Attractive, Talented, Generous, Sincere, Enthusiastic, Conservative, Industrious, Stylish, Amusing, Contemplative, Popular, Adventurous, and Self-assured.

Flaws: Nit-pickers, Braggarts, Quixotic, Mistrustful, Acerb, Short-sighted, Didactic, Pompous, Pedantric, Spendthrift, and Brazen.

Friends: Snakes and Oxen
Foe: Cat

Joanna - Pig

Traits: Obliging, Loyal, Scrupulous, Indulgent, Truthful, Impartial, Intelligent, Sincere, Sociable, Thorough, Cultured, Sensual, Decisive, Peaceable, Loving, Profound, and Sensitive.

Flaws: Naive, Defenseless, Insecure, Sardonic, Epicuream, Noncompetitive, Willful, Gullible, Earthy, and Easy prey.

Friends: Goats and Cats
Foe: Snake

Jeanne - Ox

Traits: Patient, Hard-working, Familial, Methodical, Loners, Leaders, Proud, Equilibriated, reserved, Precise, Confidence-inspiring, Eloquent, Self-sacrificing, Original, Silent, Long-suffering, Strong, and Tenacious.

Flaws: Slow, Loutish, Stubborn, Sore losers, Authoritation, Conventional, Resistent to hange, Misunderstood, Rigid, Vindictive, and Jealous.

Friends: Roosters and Snakes
Foe: Goats

Just looking at the friends and foes, Deena, Janet, Shawna, and Joanna could hit it off, but that doesnt look good for Jeanne, who isnt very compatible with goats like Deena, Janet, and Shawna. But Jeanne could find a friend with the Rooster Jenna.

Hope this might help, I found it pretty interesting.

01-16-03, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amazon Astrology"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-03 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

Thanks, koki,
In support of your interest I'll add my take:
I find the Chinese signs really useful. They are amazingly apt and unlike with Western astrology there aren't such a plethora of other factors modifying the basic sign (although the elements you point out are important--Wood, Water, Metal, Fire.

It also works to blend the Chinese and Western signs. I might post the particulars for each player later from a book I have that describes the blends. This post is just from what's in my head from memory and experience.

Helen was a Sheep/Goat, which is not a hard worker, but she was also a Taurus, which is. So Helen worked her ass off, but she didn't like having to bear the lion's share. She resented it. A Taurus Ox would have shouldered the burden as their due and enjoyed feeling useful.

FYI, I did a whole Chinese sign thread for S3, but since no one replied to it I didn't keep up the practice. However, *I* always keep the Chinese sign in mind. Ethan was an Ox, as I recall, Tom a Horse, and Lex a Cat.

I don't put a ton on stock in the traditional Chinese compatibilities, as anyone can get along with any sign depending on the individuals, just as one can dislike people who are supposedly compatible.

I do find that the traits hold true and they certainly affect interpersonal dynamics.

Dragons (Butch)
Bossy without meaning to be. They don't enjoy a wrangle, like Roosters; they simply know they are right and expect others to see that they are endowed with vision. They'll lay out how it should be on the grand scale: you implement the details, please.

(LOL, I am a Dragon, so I can say this. I once asked my family if it could possibly be right that I (self-image--"shy") was "autocratic" and pushy, and they about laughed themselves sick at the question.)

Dragons have to deal with being the only mythical creature in the lot. They are visionaries but can be impractical. John Lennon was a Dragon.

Cats/Rabbits: Daniel
Like domestic cats, these people can be charming when they want to be and let you know when they want to be left alone. They are creatures of habit, fastidious, judgmental from the standpoint of their inner superiority. Cats are well known to be picky about their "bathroom" facilities, as is Danial.

There are some rumors that Daniel can't perform on the balance beam in the first challenge, atypical for a Cat, but perhaps he over-developed his muscles and threw himself off balance. Cats normally have a good sense of balance and a soft footstep. (It's true of my husband anyway. He can always sneak up on me.)

Horses (Dave, Rob, Heidi and Christy)
are a little conceited about their looks, and love flattery, but they are willful, don't take well to bridling. Love 'em or leave 'em, but admire them. A Horse can be the life of the party, self-appointed entertainer. They have good stamina. (Paul McCartney is a Horse)

Goats/Sheep (Deena, Janet, Shawna, Ryan)
I never met a Goat that wouldn't at heart prefer to be taken care of and have someone make the big decisions (think of Helen's surprising passivity in S5).

Sheep/Goats like to wander as they will and pursue their inclinations, but they still want a shepherd to make sure their material needs are secured, as work is not their favorite way to spend their time. They are often dreamers. (George Harrison is a Goat).

Capricious Goats: the etymology for "capricious" is interesting, from the Latin root "caper"--he goat. "Capricorn" is Western sign of the Goat. Chinese astrology pegs the Goat as a capricious animal, so here both Western and Eastern traditions agree about qualities.

Roosters (Jenna, Matthew)
although I hold a couple of them as dear friends, are opinionated, and like to argue every point. That's their feisty nature. They never give up their opinion that they are misunderstood if someone disagrees with them.

Dogs (Alex and Roger)
can be intimidating to get along with until you know and respect them. They bark, don't think they should be made to modify their opinions to spare feelings, and are paranoid about conspiracies. Again, I have dear friends and family who are Year of the Dog, but when you know a person has a good heart you get past the "watchdog" trait. (Shakes the Clown is Year of the Dog and so is my good bud George Tirebiter, she of the Scottie sig pic ...

Jerri Manthey was a Virgo Dog. Two critical signs, and Survivor brought out the worst in her.

Pigs (Joanna)
are likeable, good-humored, and smart. Manual labor isn't their forte, in general.

Oxen (Jeanne)
Hard-working, dogmatic, stubborn and likes the yoke of convention. Family people. Dislike losing (see Ethan and his disgruntlement at Lex beating him in competitions).

Thanks for the Chinese sign take, koki!
And since that was your first post, may I welcome you to SB?
I sure hope to see more of you.

(Edited to fix the bold run wild...)

"your pattern is different than what it implies
the words may be true, but I realize--it isn't description so much as disguise"

01-15-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Girl's Team"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-03 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

Edit- I called Neleh a Scorpio, she was a Pisces.

Alright, I've had some time to think about the ladies, and here's my report

Christi- Sep 13, Virgo (Earth)

Deena- Feb 12, Aquarius (Air)

Heidi- Oct 29, Scorpio (Water)

Janet- Nov 18, Scorpio (Water)

Jeanne- Jan 6, Capricorn (Earth)

Jenna- Feb 14, Aquarius (Air)

Joanna- April 29, Taurus (Earth)

Shawna- July 28, Leo (Fire)

Alright, I guess I’ll cute right into it. I’m pretty worried about Deena, and this is why. She is an Aquarius. Aquariuses are known for espousing social issues, of being radical trailblazer whatevers. They love humanity, but they don’t really like people. I get this feeling from Deena’s profile. First off, She brought water balloons, where is she going to find a tap!! But seriously, she strikes me as righteous and self-important. “Criminal prosecution is my game, protecting the innocent is my aim.” That may seem okay, but listen to this “She is most proud of being a mom despite her career accomplishments.” She is obviously VERY proud of herself and her accomplishments, and will take that pride with her. Even though she might like herself, not everyone might appreciate a zealous lawyer. This is coupled with a strong Christian conviction, she listens to Christian music and her favorite book is the bible. I have a feeling that, with an Aquarian mouth, these might get her into trouble.

Joanna is also a serious Christian, "One of my most enjoyable hobbies is lifting up the name of the Lord Jesus Christ in pure praise and worship." Perhaps they’d get along, talking about jesus and not drinking, but I don’t know how they’d get along with all those young girls, who are probably less faithful. Joanna is a Taurus, who can be grating, bullish, and blunt. But they are also known for their strength, and looking at Jo, she seems BUILT, which will definitely work to her advantage. I think that a bullish personality may clash with the others, but she’ll be kept around because she’s so strong, and not only physically strong, but tough mentally as well.

Shawna is the only fire sign, but I do not think that will work against her. She is a leo, and by the look of her, she isn’t the arrogant, self-centered leo, but rather the cuddly, playfully competitive Leo. Leos, as I talked about before, like to get along with other people, and are generally friendly and affectionate. She seems a little quirky (maybe it’s just the smile and the short haircut), but I have a feeling that her charisma will help her team. If anything, it will work to her advantage that there aren’t other fire signs, because she will stand out as an individual more, which she would want people to appreciate.
Jenna is also an Aquarius. I find her pretty interesting. She has nerdy interests, like serious video gaming, Phantasy Star Online I’m pretty sure is an online role playing game, which involves a lot of time playing with fantasy characters, sitting at your computer, also she likes Lord of The Rings and Stephen King, as if she were some fat, ugly, 45 year old closet pedophile man or something. I mean, a lot of people like these things, but she is definitely identifying with the niche. This makes sense with Aquarius, they’re air signs, so they like intellectual games etc., Shii Anne was a big fan of video games too. But, she is also a Beauty Pageant competator. Often, she tries to convince other people that she is prettier and better than the other girls. From her shots, I get this ‘holier than thou’ feeling from her, and she’s not going to appreciate the competition for survivor babe from Heidi, for example. I think that her pride may get in her way, as with Deena.

Jeanne and Christi, the Earth Signs, strike me as grounded. Christi is a Virgo, the helper of the zodiac, and she is obviously eager to prove herself. She has a good understanding of what lies ahead of her, and what steps are needed to get there. Virgos are also meticulous planners. They can be a little boring, but in this game that usually plays to their advantage, such as Ken and Kim J. Jeanne is a Capricorn, which is the Cardinal sign of earth (I believe), she strikes me as a creator. “creating new ways to have fun.” She likes food, and I think that she will assimilate into camp life well, considering that her hobby is cooking, and her Capricorn nature will keep her working, just as a matter of course.

The last two, Heidi and Janet, are Scorpios. Scorpios are kind of hard to pin down. They are the ONLY water signs in the game, and water signs are slippery, like Brian, Neleh, Jan. They are emotionally centered, but scorpios are mysterious, and have a little edge to them, think of Granny Jan’s alcoholism. Both of their favorite colors are purple, which is pretty typical for scorpios. I think of red. Heidi worked for a fireworks company, and janet likes expensive Merlot… but all this, what can I say about how they will interact with others? I think well. They are known to be really sexually charged and attractive, even to members of their own sex; they have magnetic, engrossing personalities. The expressions on their faces seem to draw you in, and normally Janet would seem like an early boot because she’s old, but she seems to have some spark to her. (I know that terms like ‘spark’, ‘red’ and ‘fire’ might usually be associate more with Fire signs, but Scorpios are usually quite interesting.)

So, that’s my assessment of the ladies. I’m interested to see how it pans out.

MattyMax

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Girl's Team"
May I add that the Scorpios are probably on one of their several phases of development, and we should not look for similarities between the two in the game?

Heidi looks like she is in the Eagle stage, whereas Janet hasn't risen out of the ashes of the Phoenix, still dealing with underlying issues, one of them disloyal husband or partner.

01-20-03, 05:28 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Girl's Team"
Hey mellow,

what do you mean by different stages of development in scorpios? This is the first I've heard about it, but it sounds interesting, thanks.

MM

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-20-03, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Girl's Team"
Scorpios have the capacity to sink in the depth of despair, or soar with the eagle,another animal associated with the sign. Scorpios can live out gloomy, inward existences, or choose to rise out of the ashes of the phoenix, like an eagle and achieve. They rarely live a mundane, middle of the road emotional existence, rather, being all or nothing creatures, they can sink into deep contemplation, often with depression, or they break past that stage and search for emotional enlightenement, and use their talents to help themselves and others. Either way they are secretive by nature and very complex emotionally and rarely share deep feelings with more than two or three outsiders. Not to generalize a sign, but you can find them in high political office helping the masses or in rehab. Lol! Or both !

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amazon Astrology"
Interesting that there are no water signs on the men's team. Water is considered a "feminine" quality, and the water signs are probably the most emotion-oriented. This is not gonna be a touchy-feely group by any means!

Given that Ryan (Aquarius) is now being speculated as the first boot instead of Daniel (Sagittarius), I'd point out that Aquarius has many of the same negative qualities as Sagittarius, but is lacking one positive quality Sagittarians have: adaptability. Aquarius is a fixed sign, disinclined to change its course in order to fit in.

01-16-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Amazon Astrology"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-03 AT 07:33 PM (EST)

*waves at BrownRoach*
another top spoiler turns out to be astrology-wise...

that's so true about Fixed versus Mutable signs. Even though Sagittarian's can make abrasive comments, they are adaptable.

I do find that female Sag's have much stronger social awareness than the males of the sign. Like Kim Powers, Colleen, Vee, Tanya, who all managed to integrate. The first three lasted the longest (or second longest) of their tribe...

Sag male Jed just went his own independent way without conceding he had to fit in. Clarence was a Sag/Cap cusp. He learned he had to fit in. Daniel, we'll see. Also, we have no knowledge as to whether HIS particular Asian family influences have produced someone who greatly values fitting in with the group or rebels against conformity. It can go either or both ways (conflicting) with the younger generation...

Another Aquarian male who held to his own fixed course and followed a different drummer was S2's Michael. Would Kucha have booted Michael pre-merge? It's not unlikely, almost certain if he hadn't been one of the strongest males and providers. Like Pastor John, he did things to alienate the group from the beginning.

And speaking of Aquarian males who pissed people off and were SOMEWHAT,um, ARROGANT, let's not forget Brandon and Silas, and KEITH! Keith would have been gone in Ep 3 for his personality, did they not need his physical strength over Mitchell.

Yeah, Ryan is a good candidate for early boot from the testosterone camp...

"your pattern is different than what it implies
the words may be true, but I realize--it isn't description so much as disguise"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •