The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-13-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
30 more caps from E! Sorry the pics are so dark and fuzzy, that's how the broadcast came through my satellite. Things to note...

1. Alex says that he's now "11 years sober." So that's something I hadn't heard until now.

2. Rob does a terrible Bill Clinton imitation in his pre-show interview.

3. Daniel says he has no problems with working in the jungle because he "used to work at Arthur Andersen."

4. Christy says, "I'm deaf, I was born deaf." So that solves that question. She's so enthusiastic about the show though. She says, "I made it this far, if I could just make it that last niche."

5. Janet says she's surprised she made it on the show. She thought she "had to be a stripper or a nun, not a homemaker."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps ivoryElephant 01-13-03 1
   RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps Bungler 01-13-03 2
 RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps Swami 01-14-03 3
   RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps VerucaSalt 01-14-03 4
       RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps Swami 01-14-03 5
       Immunity Idol Krautboy 01-14-03 9
 RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps Krautboy 01-14-03 6
   RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps Swami 01-14-03 7
       RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps Q 01-14-03 8
 RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 01-14-03 10
   RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps VerucaSalt 01-15-03 11
       RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps jkokoj 01-15-03 12
       RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 01-15-03 13
           Pic w/no Ryan jkokoj 01-16-03 14
               RE: Pic w/no Ryan Krendie 01-16-03 15
               RE: Pic w/no Ryan Wacko Jacko 01-16-03 16
               RE: Pic w/no Ryan Brownroach 01-16-03 17
                   RE: Pic w/no Ryan jkokoj 01-16-03 18
                   RE: Pic w/no Ryan VerucaSalt 01-16-03 19
                       RE: Pic w/no Ryan jkokoj 01-16-03 20
                       RE: Pic w/no Ryan Brownroach 01-16-03 21
                           RE: Pic w/no Ryan Wacko Jacko 01-16-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-13-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks for the vidcaps Bungler.

Could you tell whether Janet was a wacko like Linda from her voice?
I am hoping she isn't. If she is that could be a mark against her.

"To the other three out there, break a leg.... and I mean it." - Helen Glover

Congratulations Alex winner of S6

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-13-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
iE, she sounded perfectly normal to me. No Linda-style wackiness whatsoever.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-03 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Body language says Jeanne, Jenna & Heidi are in, Joanna is out. (These women have such similar names--there's a Janet too!)

Edited to add this quote from TV Guide article:
"This Survivor's shapely It Girls, Heidi Strobel, 24, a blond gym teacher, and Jenna Morasca, 21, a brunet swimsuit model, are taking turns having their hair braided by 41-year-old dairy promoter Jeanne Hebert, who appears to be angling for the tribe mom role."
(There's a vidvap of the hair braiding somewhere.) Could these three be a budding alliance?

Here is the crate that contains their supplies, possibly it is waiting for them at camp. We know they got (two?) knives and a machete per camp. Women have two cookpots visible--one large, one smaller. I assume they received their food staple, some form of manioc in this same crate.

There's another larege container to the left of the women's crate that I can't quite make out. Looks rounded, metal. A water container?

Swami

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-14-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
Bottom left hand corner, immunity monkey idol?
Next to the brown crate?

01-14-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
I see it! Amazing what a little improved picture quality can bring out.

Swami

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-14-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Immunity Idol"

Idol in lower left corner of this pic from EP1...

Idol next to crate after EP1 IC...

Looks like the women win as we've speculated...

Krautboy

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-14-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"

Looks the the men's shelter is finished...could they have completed it before the first TC or is this shot from EP2?

Krautboy

01-14-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
I think 8 guys on a testosterone-fueled orgy of who-can-do-more-faster could easily build that shelter in one day. So, yes. They could have built it before first TC.

(P.S. My hubbie could build that in one day. It looks like a sapling floored lean-to. No big deal.)

Swami

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-14-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
All that showing off and working on the Hut could in fact sew discourse amoung the men and leave them worn out. Along with the monkey thing, and other spoilers that abound already, I think the women do in fact survive the first vote or two. I can see the men fighting for pecking order (as a group) more than the women (who would have thunk it, well I did).

I can see the women pulling together more because they will want to show up the men.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
No offense Bungler, but --

Can anyone post a better capture of pics 2 and 3? They show all the men in a huddle except for Ryan, which has led to speculation on SS that Ryan is the first to go, not Daniel. (I also posted about this in Krautboy's ChillOne thread.)

-- br

01-15-03, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
Brown does this help? From TDT

I have looked at this photo a lot and see no sign of Ryan. Grant it this could be simply Ryan not being in the shot and even if that were true, I'd be worried about my longevity at a tribe where I am not include in a little football huddle.

Now in this pic, there is someone off to the side per FEC's pic

I can't tell if that is a man or woman, Ryan does have a tank top that color; would he have a tshirt the same color? Maybe. And even if that were him, again, why wouldn't he be in the middle of this huddle?

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-15-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
I believe that is Jenna. I have also seen at SS speculation that Jenna is with the men for a time and that is Ryan is with the women for a time. I believe that is why we cannot see Rob. I do not think he gets the first boot.

I am still going with the ChillOne spoilers. I may eat my words if it is an elobrate hoax, but I have a good feeling about him/her.

01-15-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S6 E! Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-03 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

Yes, thanks Veruca. TDT is saying that this is from an Ep 2 challenge; hence, the missing Ryan was likely voted off in Ep 1. I'm not sure how it is certain that this is from Ep 2 though.

Edited to add:
The main support for this being from an Ep 2 challenge is that there appears to be some stubble growth on Butch and Alex.

01-16-03, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Pic w/no Ryan"
I am bumping this up as this came up in another thread as well as this one.

I have previously stated that it appears that there is a woman in a red t-shirt off to the side of the men while in their huddle. It has been speculated that is Jenna. I have also seen other pictures of Ryan with the woman only. It is possibly that the tribes switched one person for some sort of challenge. I do not think we can rule out this possiblity.

Krendie 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krendie Click to send private message to Krendie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Pic w/no Ryan"
I might be seeing things but it looks to me like there is two people standing to the far left of this picture. I see two legs at the bottom left and two different colors of shorts...maybe even two arms that don't match? Could this picture have been taken at a challenge?

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Pic w/no Ryan"
Let's see the pictures you are talking about. I find it hard to believe this early in the game one male is chosen to go with the females and visa versa. That person would me at an extreme disadvantage.

I also think Ryan is the one not Daniel because Ryan is not in as many photos as Daniel.

01-16-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Pic w/no Ryan"
jkokoj -- I've seen several mentions of a cap of Ryan with the women only, but never the cap itself. It doesn't seem to posted on this board anywhere. Can you tell us where it is or provide a link?

Thanks.
--br

01-16-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Pic w/no Ryan"
I am having trouble finding the pic. I was hoping someone else (w/more tech prowess) would post the pics. Sorry brownroach I was also hoping someone could prove me wrong. I have been reading some at SS so that may be where I saw the actual pic of Ryan and the girls.

01-16-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Pic w/no Ryan"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-03 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

I believe this is the pic Brown. I'm inclined to believe this is during pre show training because (correct me if I am mistaken) when they are in the boats, don't they have buffs?

And the pic without Ryan, I did identify Jenna as one person to the side as she has a colored shirt of that pinkish/salmon shade so that shot could be pre challenge for second episode which is why people are speculating that Ryan goes first.

01-16-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Pic w/no Ryan"
Thanks veruca! Most of the pics could be from training. Makes sense now.

01-16-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Pic w/no Ryan"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-03 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-16-03 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

Oh, this pic! If this is the one people are referring to, I don't think it means anything at all.

The full sequence is in Bungler's other vidcap thread. First Alex (I think) and Daniel are walking side by side, then Alex proceeds ahead of Daniel. You can clearly see Ryan following behind Daniel, then once Daniel goes out of frame Jenna is revealed next to Ryan. It looks like they have to go single file to step over a puddle or something as they leave the shot.

I think either all the men have gone first with Ryan bringing up the rear in front of the women, or they are just walking in random clumps, probably during the pre-show training as you say.

**Edited to add: in the cap immediately preceding this one, you can see that the woman in the lower left corner (Christy? Jeanne?) is carrying a plastic water bottle. So it must be from training.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Pic w/no Ryan"
I think we have our first boot.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •