The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcap - Mary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-23-03, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcap - Mary"
This vidcap HAS to be Mary...she had this same sweater/tank on at the table with her family on last night's preview of next week's episode. SO, unless she wears this top again this must be her and Bob back at his hotel after he meets her family next week:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcap - Mary superstepmom1 10-23-03 1
   RE: Vidcap - Mary Chrissy gal 10-23-03 2
       RE: Vidcap - Mary superstepmom1 10-23-03 6
 RE: Vidcap - Mary Breezy 10-23-03 3
 RE: Vidcap - Mary sorgee 10-23-03 4
 RE: Vidcap - Mary smiley 10-23-03 5
 RE: Vidcap - Mary bududaddy 10-24-03 7
   RE: Vidcap - Mary Guppin1234 10-24-03 8
   RE: Vidcap - Mary deetsiepie 10-25-03 9
 RE: Vidcap - Mary bachelorfan 10-27-03 10
   RE: Vidcap - Mary Poncho 10-28-03 11
   RE: Vidcap - Mary sorgee 10-28-03 12
       RE: Vidcap - Mary bachelorfan 10-28-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-23-03, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
I think you're right. I thought it was LeeAnn but I was so wrong!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
I'll bet this is one time you are glad to be wrong!

This also means that is must be Mary in the picture with the camo pants.

The only thing we don't know is whether Meredith or Estella goes on the boat date.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-23-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
I am so thankful that I am wrong!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
DH watched with me last night, he hopes Bob doesn't pick Mary for the final rose. He thinks she doesn't look trustworthy, just something about her that he didn't like. I think she would be too high maintenance for Bob.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
i have a feeling that mary is the one he picks.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-23-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
Yep thats her

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-24-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Looks like things were getting pretty hot and heavy between them. Notice where his hand is (lower left)?

Am I the only one who thinks the boat picture is of Meredith?

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
How about that leg action?

deetsiepie 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-25-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deetsiepie Click to send private message to deetsiepie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
No, I was so HOPING it was Meredith - but she kind of disappears from the photos - Estella is shown later with Bob on a beach... Boat - beach... I think it's Estella. Also, later, Estella is on Bob's lap making out in a white bustier top - the same one she wore earlier.... I think Meredith gets cut next week. That makes me sad!!!

bachelorfan 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bachelorfan Click to send private message to bachelorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
Did anyone else catch the conversation between Mary and Bob last week. I'm referring to the one when they were sitting at dinner during the amusement park date. Mary says, "Your friends asked me today if I would be willing to move, etc." Bob replies, "I have thought about that too and although I have a house, a business and family, I would want to be close to YOU, etc." I replayed this in closed caption and he said YOU not the one I love or anything else. Why would he say YOU if he didn't already know he was falling for Mary just like Trista and Ryan knew early in the process? HUMMMMMMMM!

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-28-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
I did not even catch on to that! That is weird that he would say that. Also very misleading to her, if she is not the one.

Poncho

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
that conversation is exactly why i picked mary as the winner in my ptte.
(mr. sorgee thinks mary will get bob because she has "the best rack." sigh.)

bachelorfan 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bachelorfan Click to send private message to bachelorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vidcap - Mary"
I'm with you! I think she's the PTTE!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •