The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 6 contestant - Jeanne Herbert"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-03, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 6 contestant - Jeanne Herbert"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Jeanne Herbert

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Marketing Director Krautboy 01-11-03 1
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Jeanne ... StrandedAgain 01-13-03 2
 Article PepeLePew13 01-17-03 3
   RE: Article MellowYellow 01-18-03 4
       RE: Article Desert Trip 01-20-03 5
   Pro Jo short blurb waterbug 01-20-03 6
       RE: Pro Jo short blurb SurvivorBlows 01-20-03 7
           RE: so that was you? waterbug 01-20-03 8
               RE: so that was you? dabo 01-21-03 9
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Jeanne ... snoocharoo 01-21-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-11-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Marketing Director"
Jeanne Herbert
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marketing Director
Hometown:
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
(Photo: CBS)

Krautboy

StrandedAgain 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StrandedAgain Click to send private message to StrandedAgain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Jeanne Herbert"
F4 with Christy, Roger and Matthew

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-03, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Article"
I'm just surprised at how little info is being discussed about our potential champion as I'm believing that ChillOne meant Jeanne instead of Jenna as the finalist.

And CBS originally goofed... Hebert is her last name, not Herbert. It's a French surname.

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/archives/index.inn?loc=detail&doc=/2003/January/14-3421-city1.txt

NA woman on 'Survivor'

BY AMY DeMELIA / SUN CHRONICLE STAFF

NORTH ATTLEBORO -- A North Attleboro resident will be among the contestants battling heat and piranhas in the Amazon jungle during the next installment of the "Survivor" television series.

Jeanne Hebert, a 41-year-old mother of three, is one of the 16 contestants selected to compete for $1 million in the next series of the hit CBS television show.

When contacted by telephone Monday, Hebert's husband Carl, said the family could not comment on the show. A CBS publicist did not return calls to The Sun Chronicle for comment.

CBS usually does not make comments about "Survivor" so that hints about how the show unfolds will not be revealed.

The show was filmed for three months in a remote section of Brazil, set in the jungle that surrounds the Amazon River. Filming was reportedly completed in December and the show's first episode is scheduled to air at 8 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13 on Channels 4 and 12.

The CBS Website contains a small biography of all of the contestants, including Hebert.

It says Hebert "considers this an opportunity of a lifetime, and wants to prove that a 40-year-old woman with three kids, a husband, a dog and a full-time job can be the ultimate survivor."

Hebert works as a director of marketing for the New England Dairy Promotion Board. She and her husband Carl have three children -- Kaitlyn, Madison and C.J.

Hebert described herself as "enthusiastic, free-spirited and outgoing." Each contestant on the show is allowed to bring one luxury item. Hebert chose to bring massage oil.

Hebert has experience with winning prizes in the past -- she once won a $25,000 shopping spree in a radio station contest, according to the CBS Website.

Hebert's other brush with fame was when she jumped on stage at Boston's FleetCenter and appeared on a Jumbo-tron in front of 17,000 people at the encouragement of singer Alanis Morrisette, who was looking for volunteers to help sing one of her songs.

Residents who want to root for Hebert can catch the show on CBS on Thursdays at 8 p.m. once it begins airing in February.

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Article"
I'm with you 100% thinking she is the one in the F4 instead of Jenna. I think she'll be UTR for a few episodes but blends in well with young and older. I don't recall how much was said about Helen pre-show, it would be interesting to compare

Desert Trip 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-20-03, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Desert%20Trip Click to send private message to Desert%20Trip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Article"
I see her making the F4 before Jenna. My vote is on her.

waterbug 38 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waterbug Click to send private message to waterbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Pro Jo short blurb "
Not a spoiler, but ...

N Attleboro is in Southeastern Mass, and is on the Providence RI area beat. Monday's paper had a very short blurb about Jeanne, reminding us locals of the strong Providence-area presence in Survivor to date. For anyone who puts stock in such stuff, consider this:

S1 Dicque (lives in Middletown, winner)
S2 Lizzie (born in Cranston, F5)
S3 Ethan (Boston-area ... admittedly a stretch, winner)
S4 Kathy (RISD graduate with RI ties, Boston-area, F3)
S5 Helen (lives in Middletown, F4)

FWIW, our local precedent indicates a strong finish for Jeanne.

~~ waterbug ~~

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pro Jo short blurb "
>RI area beat. Monday's paper had a very shot blurb
>about Jeanne, reminding us locals of the strong Providence-area presence
>in Survivor to date.
>For anyone who puts stock in such stuff, consider this:
>
>S1 Dicque (lives in Middletown, winner)
>S2 Lizzie (born in Cranston, F5)
>S3 Ethan (Boston-area ... admittedly a
>stretch, winner)
>S4 Kathy (RISD graduate with RI
>ties, Boston-area, F3)
>S5 Helen (lives in Middletown, F4)

You must have somehow missed me personally also carrying on about how my little state seems to keep excelling in this show. Btw, I don't care what Projo says... Dicque, Lizzie, Helen, and are the real Rhode Islander's on the show (although I personally live closer to Jeanne than Dixque and Helen.)

Also, just an FYI that Lizzie was far more than "born" in RI... she lived here all her life until going away to college at Boston College and still turns up at a number of local events (local parades, charity stuff, etc.)

-SB

waterbug 38 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waterbug Click to send private message to waterbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: so that was you?"
Oh.My.Heck! I should have remembered that was you, Webby.

>You must have somehow missed me personally also carrying on about how my little state seems to keep excelling in this
>show.

>Also, just an FYI that Lizzie was far more than "born"
>in RI... she lived here all her life until going
>away to college at Boston College and still turns up
>at a number of local events (local parades, charity stuff,
>etc.)

Of course you are right! And I drive by a building her architect dad designed every day on my way to work.

Anyway, you are a much more reliable source for local paper info than I am, so I'll follow your lead ....

~~ waterbug ~~

*runs off humming strains of the state song ... "the smallest state, the smallest state, but the greatest state by far ..."

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: so that was you?"
minor correction: LizLiz was F4 with Keith, Colby and Tina (S2 went 14 eps so the final ep had only F3).

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-21-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Jeanne Herbert"
Go JEANNE!!!!!!! **I gotta root for a home girl and a working mom**

With Jeanne's weigh loss spoiler and the fact that Jenna and Jeanne could easily be juxtaposed by a non-native English speaker my feeling is that Jeanne makes it to the F4.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •