The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Dave Johnson

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rocket Scientist Krautboy 01-11-03 1
   RE: Rocket Scientist StrandedAgain 01-12-03 2
       RE: Rocket Scientist LurkerJo 01-13-03 3
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... SurvivorBlows 01-13-03 4
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... FesterFan1 01-13-03 5
       RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... Wacko Jacko 01-13-03 6
           RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... jsanb 01-13-03 7
               RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... AZ_Leo 01-13-03 8
                   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... LurkerJo 01-13-03 11
                       RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... FesterFan1 01-13-03 12
               RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... ulalame 01-13-03 9
                   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... SurvivorBlows 01-13-03 13
           RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... MattyMax 01-13-03 10
               RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... StrandedAgain 01-13-03 18
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... chynes 01-13-03 14
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... Loree 01-13-03 15
   That's my bet for quote of the seas... IceCat 01-13-03 16
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... Brownroach 01-13-03 17
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... LurkerJo 01-14-03 19
       RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... Brownroach 01-14-03 20
           RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... OneWhoKnows 01-15-03 21
               RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... jkokoj 01-15-03 22
           RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... LurkerJo 01-15-03 23
               RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... Brownroach 01-15-03 26
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... cincin 01-15-03 24
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... OneWhoKnows 01-15-03 25
       RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... mistofleas 01-15-03 28
           RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... OneWhoKnows 01-15-03 29
               RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... mistofleas 01-15-03 30
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... SurvivorBlows 01-15-03 31
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... smiley 01-15-03 27
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Jo... MellowYellow 01-18-03 32
       Saturn DVD Wacko Jacko 02-13-03 33
           RE: rocket scientist LurkerJo 02-13-03 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-11-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rocket Scientist"
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be on survivor...be he is!

Dave Johnson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rocket Scientist
Hometown:
Pasadena, California
(Photo: CBS)

Krautboy

StrandedAgain 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-12-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StrandedAgain Click to send private message to StrandedAgain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rocket Scientist"
Works at JPL, Pasadena?

LurkerJo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-13-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LurkerJo Click to send private message to LurkerJo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rocket Scientist"
Don't know if this is the same Dave Johnson, but the ages match (age 18 in 1996) If it is then he is FAST. (Dave Johnson's bio says he grew up in Ellicott City, MD ---LurkerJo

http://www.runningnetworkarchives.com/runwashington/results/55.html

Jingle Bell 8K: Men

JINGLE BELL RUN FOR ARTHRITIS
COLUMBIA, MD
NOVEMBER 16, 1996
86 Men Finishers

PLACE DIV/TOT NAME AGE HOMETOWN TIME

4 2/3 JOHNSON DAVE 18 ELLICOTT CITY MD 18:28

01-13-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
As someone pointed out Ryan and Dave are both from the hometown of Ellicott City, MD.

The city has a population of 56,000. Dave is turning 24 this week (the CBS site somehow has him listed as 22,) while Ryan is turning 24 NEXT MONTH. Ryan's hobby is "eating pizza" while Dave lists "drinking beer" as a hobby.

...anyone want to guess the odds that these two know each other already?

Dave Johnson was born and raised in Ellicott City, Md. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering with a focus on aeronautics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, N.Y. He currently works for NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory as a rocket scientist. He has previously worked as a structural test engineer and a meat science research technician.

Johnson's hobbies include body womping (defined as body surfing waves in Orange County, Calif.), rock climbing and drinking beer. He describes himself as spontaneous, logical and omnipresent. If he could be any super hero, he would like to be James Bond. He is a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity and Cal Tech Athletic Facilities. His favorite sports are soccer, pole vault, and frolf (frisbee golf). Last summer, he pedaled across the United States with three friends for two months and only took three showers. He wants the $1 million and he's going to buy a new car and start his own beef jerky company when he gets it.

Johnson is currently single and resides in Pasadena, Calif. His birth date is January 16, 1979.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
Webby,
Seeing as I lived in Ellicott City until a few months ago, I thought about this as well. It certainly is very strange to have 2 people who are the same age and from the same smallish, suburban town.

It doesn't say anything about Ryan growing up in EC, just that he went to Howard Community College in Columbia (about 10 min. down the road from EC). His bio indicates that he doesn't live with mom and dad. I know for a fact that it's cheaper to live in EC than Columbia (if you're renting, at least), and it's not uncommon for young adults trying to work and go to HCC to live in apartment housing in EC.

Odds are good Ryan grew up in Howard County, as most students at HCC are residents, and it's unlikely he moved into Howard County to save money (as it's more expensive than other counties in MD that have Junior Colleges -- usually it's the other way around, people trying to save money move out of Howard Co. and into Baltimore Co. to go to school there).

If Ryan did grow up in Ellicott City however, there are 2 high schools that EC primarily feeds into, so there would be close to a 50/50 chance these guys were classmates.

I'll see what I can dig up regarding where these 2 went to HS.

Fester

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-13-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
Here's another guy who stands no chance. Put him with Ryan, Rob and Jenna. Too young. The fact that he calls himself a Rocket Scientist is proof alone that he is a little off the wall. He was 23 when Survivor was filmed and to be a Rock Scientist at 23 is BS. Maybe Rock Coordinator but not Rocket Scientist. Again Younger male contestants never fair too well. Females that are sweet tend to play there sweetness to help them advance but males are usually viewed and too strong and are challenge threats. Also the maturity is not there to deal with the political playing Survivor requires. Fit our early boot profile post.

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
I agree. Rocket Scientist? How stupid is this guy to call himself that?

Peanut Butter Jeff
"If you thought S3 was bad just wait until S5."

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-13-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
>I agree. Rocket Scientist?
>How stupid is this guy
>to call himself that?
>

Does he call himself that or is CBS calling him that because they think it sounds better than his real job?

01-13-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LurkerJo Click to send private message to LurkerJo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-03 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

I think I've discovered that he went to Centennial High School. I'm basing this on some Pole Vault results I found from 1997 when he was still in high school.

http://www.dyestat.com/97/out/md/state/3a-day1.html

He also placed 4th in a 1996 8K

http://www.runningnetworkarchives.com/runwashington/results/55.html

Jo

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
I think you've got him pegged. He lists pole vault on his bio as "sports to play" and Centennial High School is in Ellicott City. Now to find out where Ryan went to HS...

Fester

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
If he works at JPL (NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory) in Pasadena as speculated, it's highly likely he is, indeed, a "rocket scientist" of some kind. That's what the JPL does, kids -- designs and launches rockets and other techno-wizardly to explore space.

About JPL

01-13-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
I gotta agree, the guy probably works in jet propulsion engine research or something... if you don't call him a rocket scientist what are you going to call him, a "rocket engineer?" ...a "jet systems engineer?"

Face it, he's a rocket scientist... probably an associate rocket scientist or an assistant rocket engineer, and yes, he's probably been having fun with the job title ever since he graduated, but that doesn't mean it's not true... or mostly true.

-SB

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Jacko.

This guy went to Rensselaer Polytechnic. It's a very serious engineering school, especially when it comes to Aeronautics. You are reacting to the fact that he calls himself a 'rocket scientist', but seriously, what else do you call someone who researches rocket science? He's probably more of a research technician than the head of a division, considering that he doesn't have any advanced degrees, but he is working in the development field. There is no accreditation needed to be called a 'scientist'.

and he's so cute.

MM

StrandedAgain 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-03, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StrandedAgain Click to send private message to StrandedAgain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
He's darling!

He works at Jet Propulsion in Pasadena, a division of NASA. Their current project is sending "satellites" to land on (OOPS!) one of the planets in 2004. I can check with HR there as far as job title, but most likely legit considering the brains who work there. It looks as if he is attending additional classes at Cal Poly, a top school for PHDs and post grads in Pasadena for research, science and whatever non liberal arts students torture themselves with!

chynes 15 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chynes Click to send private message to chynes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
So Far He fits the profile best as the mystery man in the Final 2

26ish

Big, Strong guy etc.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
On Global news in Canada Dave is saying chicks dig him because he is a Rocket Scientist.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "That's my bet for quote of the season..."

"... chicks dig me... cuz I'm a rrrrrrocket scientist..."

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
In the TV Guide article, on the subject of Strategy, they have this quote from Dave: "I won't sell out my integrity."

Guess he's gonna be like Ken.

L. O. S. E. R.

01-14-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
>In the TV Guide article, on the subject of Strategy, they
>have this quote from Dave: "I won't sell out my integrity."

I've been in touch with an acquaintance of his that I found on the web. He tells me that Dave is an Eagle Scout.

The scout oath: On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself phycially strong, mentally awake and MORALLY STRAIGHT."

I hope he does well.

Jo

01-14-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
Not saying I don't hope he does well, Jo, I just cringe whenever one of these contestants mentions the "I" word. To me, it seems like the kiss of death.

Anyway, more to the point: what else can you find out from this "acquaintance" of Dave's?

OneWhoKnows 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OneWhoKnows Click to send private message to OneWhoKnows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
First, Dave IS a rocket scientist. He did graduate from Centennial (Class of '97). Ryan Aiken graduated from Mt. Hebron (Centennial's closest rival). Dave was a pole vaulter and on the cross country team. He was an excellent athlete and was indeed an eagle scout. The guy is totally legit. Dave was a great guy in high school and I'm sure he'll do well in the Amazon. I can guarantee you he won't be intimidated or overwhelmed by his surroundings.

Random fact (proof of first-hand knowledge):
He was voted Homecoming King during his senior year

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-15-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
Welcome onewhoknows! Any more little tidbits you would like to put forth?

I have a great impression from Dave just reading his background. He sounds like a few of my friends. He is an early favorite for me.

01-15-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
>Anyway, more to the point:
>what else can you find
>out from this "acquaintance"
>of Dave's?

I don't really know the person, but in doing some "web research" about Dave Johnson, I found him. He had a pretty cool website with a web journal, so I thought he might want to know about Dave (and Ryan). He probably couldn't tell ya much currently because he doesn't live in Ellicott City anymore and of course, neither does Dave.

I'm kind of wondering if he is OneWhoKnows!

But anyway, here's his website, updated with a little Dave info.
http://daryllang.com/

Jo

01-15-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
Funny website, Jo, especially his noting Dave's and Ryan's similar taste -- one likes "apples and oranges" and the other likes "oranges and apples." He doesn't seem to think Ryan is gonna get far on the show. Dave sounds interesting and well-liked, hopefully he will last awhile.

cincin 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cincin Click to send private message to cincin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
A note about whether this guy can legitimately call himself a rocket scientist:

My definition of a scientist is someone who has a publication in a scientific journal. This means that they have discovered something that their peers think is valuable enough to be shared. Overwhelmingly, published authors have doctorates, but occasionally, undergraduate and master's students have publications. A young scientist may also have their name on a publication as part of a research team.

I'm a doctoral student and I have access to various indices of journals. I looked up "D Johnson" as an author or co-author on the main Engineering index (IEEE), which covers 120 technical journals, 875 standards and 600 conference proceedings. In total, 902,000 articles are included, dating from 1988. (There's no way a 24 year old could be published before then).

There is no D Johnson.

Let's be honest: I have a friend with a master's degree in microbiology. She works as a lab technicion, operating one specific piece of equipment as directed by the research scientists (who all have doctorates). Dave has a bachelor's degree. He is a low level research assistant.

01-15-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OneWhoKnows Click to send private message to OneWhoKnows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
You see, this is the problem with doctoral students...an overinflated sense of self-worth. Having personally known Dave I can assure you that he is highly intelligent and fully capable of producing publishable material. Has it ever occured to you that perhaps publication is not tops on the list of priorities for engineers at the jet propulsion lab? Probably not, seeing as you're too busy basking in the imaginary glory of your doctoral candidacy. Don't have such a close-minded view of intelligence and raw intellectual ability. You certainly don't need a Masters, PhD, or journal article to validate that.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
Okay, no need to fight about this kids! He's got rocket scientist as his occupation & he works at JPS so we know he does something related to rockets. Let's leave off quibbling about titles and get down to the game itself.

OneWhoKnows: I understand that you know Dave and want to defend him but please do try to remember that as the season gets started, a lot of stuff gets thrown around -- not all of it is flattering or uplifting to the contestant. (if you're not thick skinned stay away from the Basher Board for heavens sake!)

I'm just saying don't take the comments to heart, just stay, have fun and remember --if a person goes on a reality show and expects NOT to have people overturn every stone, look in all their closets, criticize & analyze...they are woefully naive.

--is just trying to smooth over is all

01-15-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
No doubt. I'm not trying to get into an argument. Thick skin is the name of the game. I was just trying to discredit the idea that one needs to be published or have an advanced degree to validate his/her intelligence to the community at large. It wasn't the application of this idea to Dave as much as it was the idea itself.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
I hear what you're saying. Very valid point.

Welcome to the fun.

--is a rocket scientist in her own little universe

01-15-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
>My definition of a scientist is
>someone who has a publication
>in a scientific journal.

That's a pretty damn narrow view -- how about this one, it's a little more mainstream and conventional:

http://www.m-w.com

a person learned in science and especially natural science : a scientific investigator

No offense, but I'll take the recognized societal definition over your warped one any day.

-SB

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-15-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
I am a research scientist with a PhD and I can assure you that you do not have to have a PhD to publish, nor is it a big deal if you have a PhD and don't publish. There is no reason why this guy can't be who he says he is....sheesh whats the big deal anyway???

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Dave Johnson"
My feelings exactly, what's the big deal?

This guy happens to be a rocket scientist because he works at JPL in a branch that launches rockets. He has been published if you want to get technical, as a member of a research team. And there is a Johnson who is a well acclaimed scientist at JPL, and it is not DAVE, who had his name removed from search engine finds that may interfere with the game, a stipulation by Survivor. And he still studies at Cal Tech, in Pasadena for his PHD. And he's a lot of fun after a few beers. When he says "I'm a rocket scientist", most chicks don't believe it, and he and his rocket scientist friends start acting like morons. He takes it all with a grain of salt. I'm sure MB is the one who jumped all over the title in the first place.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-13-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Saturn DVD"
Did anyone get the free Saturn DVD at the Saturn dealerships?

I quote this guy "Chicks dig me because I am a Rocket Scientist".

ok. Sounds like a guy who will go far. Yeah right.

02-13-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
34. "RE: rocket scientist"
Yeah, they also have him saying on the MTV special:

"it can't be as hard as Rocket Science.....incidently, I am a Rocket Scientist"

I'm sure the Survivor people are scripting these things for him to say in the promos, but still it is annoying. Enough with the rocket scientist jokes.

Jo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •