The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 6 contestant - Alex Bell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 6 contestant - Alex Bell"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Alex Bell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Triathalon Coach Krautboy 01-11-03 1
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Alex B... Loree 01-13-03 2
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Alex B... Brownroach 01-16-03 3
 Another "Belly" Connection bebekid 01-18-03 4
   RE: Another "Belly" Connection Punkin 01-18-03 5
   RE: Another "Belly" Connection MellowYellow 01-18-03 6
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Alex B... Loree 04-15-03 7
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Alex B... Brownroach 04-15-03 8
       Alex is friends with Lex ginger 04-15-03 9
       Brownroach I hope you are right ivoryElephant 04-18-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-11-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Triathalon Coach"
Alex Bell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Triathalon Coach
Hometown:
Los Angeles, California
(Photo: CBS)

Krautboy

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Alex Bell"
Global news in Canada is showing a clip of the Survivors today and Alex states he is used to winning battles and he has been sober for 11 years.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Alex Bell"
JP comment:

``At 21 Alex was an alcoholic and he's now 32,'' Probst said. ``He's been 11 years in recovery, and he's a triathlete, which I think is the epitome of clean living. He's had a lot of life experiences, and he had a level head throughout the `Survivor' experience.''

That last part suggests Alex had a long tenure in the game, or at least was not an early boot.

Link to article:

http://www.theargusonline.com/Stories/0,1413,83~2034~1109985,00.html

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-18-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Another "Belly" Connection"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-03 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

Here is what Snewser's front page says:

Another "Belly" Connection
01/17/03 (Entertainment Weekly) - Turns out Los Angeles triathlete-trainer Alex Bell is a doorman at the same L.A. bar that's owned and operated by Mike ''Boogie'' Malin, a contestant from CBS' ''Big Brother 2'' (and the spot where Gabe Cade from ''Survivor: Marquesas'' also worked as a barkeeper ).

Edited because the link to the EW story wouldn't work. So here is the link to Snewser, in case there is someone who doesn't have it:

http://www.survivornews.net/

This really stinks. I mean, why even apply to the show? Just apply for a job at Belly's. Or just hang out there and cause some "drama".

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-18-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another "Belly" Connection"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-03 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

OMH! Are we ever gonna get rid of Mike "Boogie"??? His specter has contaminated both BB3 and S5.(personally, I find his nic as appealing a nic as "P.Diddy", but what do I know?) It does seem though that if you really want a spot on Reality TV, get a job at "Bellys".

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Another "Belly" Connection"
So, he's a bartender. Part time. Between triathlons. LOL! Everybody in LA is a bartender between acting jobs and triathlons!

It must be hard to work in bar environment as a recovering alcoholic. Not because of the booze only, but because of the practicing drunks, since a lot of recovery has to do with behavior more so than drug of choice.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-03, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Alex Bell"
Interesting that we didn't really have any preshow info about Alex. Except for his Belly connection that is it. No weight loss stories, no sightings anywhere. He has been under the radar. We did hear about his connection with Shawna after the show started. But no big news about how he did in the show.

The reporter that was down when the game started talked about Alex giving orders on the men's team like a leader. But we weren't even shown that on the show. Roger was always barking the orders.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Alex Bell"
I think it's weird too, Loree. We've had "homecoming" reports on everyone left in the game from Dave on. But nothing on Alex, and whatever we did hear was just Shawna-connected, it seems, and in some cases, bogus.

None of the other booted contestants seems to have any comments or feelings about Alex, other than Roger questioning his integrity for turning on the male alliance.

This reminds me of...Vecepia.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Alex is friends with Lex"
Lex has stated recently that he is friends with Alex and was prior to Survivor. Such a small small world from which to cast reality shows...

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-18-03, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Brownroach I hope you are right"
especially since my ep. 1 analysis has him as the winner

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •