The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Robert is just vile"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Robert is just vile"
I don't believe for a minute that that sleazy nose digger is the babe magnet that he has played himself up to be unless he is waving $20s and they are working girls.

What a COMPLETE bufoon. And to talk about Erika being past her prime...hello, goon? Have you LOOKED in the mirror? He hasn't had an originial thought since he entered the house. If we looked at his skanky back hard enough, we'd probably see the hole where Justin's hand fits in to work his mouth.

I.LOATHE.RATBERT.

--I feel soooooooo much better now!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Robert is just vile Chrissy gal 08-14-03 1
 RE: Robert is just vile SurvivinDawg 08-14-03 2
   RE: Robert is just vile Violet Nyte 08-15-03 3
       RE: Robert is just vile IreneMcGee 08-15-03 4
       RE: Robert is just vile Viking 09-18-03 14
           Warning AyaK 09-19-03 15
 RE: Robert is just vile Lisapooh 08-18-03 5
   The new nickname FesterFan1 08-18-03 7
 One gal's opinion CSHS79 08-18-03 6
   RE: One gal's opinion nailbone 08-18-03 8
   RE: One gal's opinion kywildcat 09-20-03 18
 RE: Robert is just vile Loree 08-19-03 9
   RE: Robert is just vile wakeraver 08-29-03 10
       RE: Robert is just vile SaphireLady 08-29-03 11
 RE: Robert is just vile SkyRaider 09-01-03 12
   RE: Robert is just vile wakeraver 09-07-03 13
 RE: Robert is just vile Viking 09-20-03 16
   RE: Robert is just vile chickie 09-20-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-14-03, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Robert is just vile"
>>If we looked at his skanky back hard enough, we'd probably see the hole where Justin's hand fits in to work his mouth.<<

Next thing you know his nose will grow and he will start saying "I want to be a REAL boy!"

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Robert is just vile"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-03 AT 06:39 AM (EST)

I don't believe for a minute that that sleazy nose digger is the babe magnet that he has played himself up to be unless he is waving $20s and they are working girls.

Should I take this as your opinion of Erika?

Apparently Robert's personality got him babes that his looks didn't.

I will give Robert some credit, vis-a-vis his daughter. He loves his daughter enough to make the (huge) effort to stop drinking, and he obviously wants the best for her.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-03, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Robert is just vile"
Robert's devotion to his daughter is his only saving point with me. At least he's not as scary-ugly as Justin. Sorry, my fellow uertus-bearers, but Justin is FUGLY! The boy HAS NO EYES.
Every week I mourn the loss of the only male eye-candy... David, my cute army-boy David...
*weep*

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-03, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Robert is just vile"
I think the fact that he's a dancer helps him, until they sober up at least.

Viking 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viking Click to send private message to Viking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Robert is just vile"

>Every week I mourn the loss
>of the only male eye-candy...
>David, my cute army-boy David...
>
>*weep*

How does a handsome guy like Dave go from dating a beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, sweet little angle like Michelle, to having cheap sex with a srcawny, ugly, brown skinned mongrel like Amanda?? Dave's interracial sex show with Amanda sickened me. I'm glad this clown never made it to the jury!!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Warning"
Welcome, Viking. We permit almost all criticism of contestants based on their behavior -- but we do not permit racially-charged criticism. It just seems too much like the 1840s in Mississippi ... a time and place that most of us don't want to return to.

You can, of course, believe whatever you want. However, you can't post these types of comments here, as it's a violation of the board guidelines. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Thanks.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Robert is just vile"
Maybe he had personality when he was drinking or something - but there is nothing even remotely attractive about this guy.

Remember "Fun Bobby" on Friends.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The new nickname"
LOL. Thanks, Pooh. Now I'm gonna be calling him "Fun Bobby" all of the time.

Fester
Does that make Justin and Jee Joey and Chandler?

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-18-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "One gal's opinion"
I've been a fan of Big Brother since the original & IMHO there's only been 2 hot guys I've seen, Curtis(original) and Jason(BB3). To me a guest's smoking (Ex:Hardy)has disqualified many a hot guy in my book, since it's my number 1 turnoff. How about anyone else----has smoking changed how hot you think a guy is?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: One gal's opinion"
Smoking changes how hot I think *anyone* is...

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

kywildcat 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: One gal's opinion"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-03 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

Absolutely!! As a reformed smoker, and we are the harshest critic of smokers there are, I can't stand to see anyone smoking. It's a stupid and nasty habit. And now that I'm a non-smoker, I can tell you that a passionate kiss with a smoker is like licking around on a nasty, wet ashtray. yuk! I was glad when Jee ran out of cigarettes. Hope he doesn't start back. After smoking for many years, kicking the habit was one of the hardest things I ever did. But I felt like an idiot smoking. How smart is it to suck on poison all day everyday?

A gentleman who worked for the health insurance industry told me the results of a study related to smokers vs non-smokers. It was proven that on the average, smokers had lower I.Q.'s and were usually of a lower financial and educational level. That sounded to me as if smokers were considered stupid welfare recipients. It was enough to make me quit.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Robert is just vile"
Finding out that Robert and Erika both know Mike Boogie was no surprise. Robert even reminds me of Booger with his grand bragging about who he knows in the business.

wakeraver 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wakeraver Click to send private message to wakeraver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Robert is just vile"
Robert makes me want to puke. His mysogonistic remarks and calling his ex, and goodlooking (way too good for him) girlfriend a scumbag gives me the urge to drop kick him. He has absolutely nothing going for him. His body is pasty and rubbery, he has no eyebrows and a pansy a**, whiney voice. Not to mention his flabby chest is bordering on needing a bra. Jee and Jason carried his butt as far as he's made it (notice how he was pissed at the latest pb and j punishment, esp. when he thought it was Jun, but when he found out it was Jee, he was like, "Oh, that's fine then. What a namby-pamby!) And if he misses his daughter so much he should just go home. Having a daughter and crying over her didn't evoke any sympathy from me, he didn't perform any special feat by fathering a child. I was hoping he'd be off the show much sooner and now I'm realizing the producers must have thrown him in so we'd all have someone to loathe. If the remaining 3 girls don't stick together and get him out, they are as pathetic as he is. On one hand, I originally thought Erica might be ok, but just knowing she's been with that creature Robert makes me truly wonder if she's totally insane, or at least got some serious self esteem issues.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-29-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Robert is just vile"
Erika said that when she broke up with Robert, and Robert said this too, he was going into his downward slide with drinking, and I suspect drug abuse (per conversation with Justin). So when she was with him he probably did not have all these ticks and such. Also, Erika seems to run in a rather star type crowd, from her comments and such, if that is the case, she is use to ticks from drug use and such too. Could be wrong but that is my thoughts.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-01-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Robert is just vile"
"that sleazy nose digger "

Hmmm...I was wondering, after I watched RodentBert pick his nose, eat twice as fast as anyone else, slop stuff all over, and then pick his nose some more...if that had anything to do with me asking for "extra mayonaisse please!" when I bought my Buck for a Cluck McChicken Sandwich?

Those damned product placement things again!

RodentBert is the perfect sleazeball to have on any show. they must have gotten him from Central Casting, couldn't possibly have just yanked someone off the street corner, standing with one hand up his nose and the other down his pants while spewing such hatred towards every female he has ever known. Or imagines he has known.

wakeraver 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wakeraver Click to send private message to wakeraver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Robert is just vile"
Touche'!

Viking 14 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-03, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Viking Click to send private message to Viking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Robert is just vile"
I think Robert is cool. He was a loyal friend to Justin and Jee. He is confident in his abillity to attract women. He has successfuly stopped drinking after becoming an alcoholic. Most importantly, Robert is a loving father to his little daughter Alana. Robert has many redeemable qualities.

Robert's only fault is durring the BB live chat, someone asked Robert, who was the best looking women in the house. You would expect him to name a gorgeous knockout like Michelle, or even Alison. right?? NO, he said AMANDA, ewww yuk. What the hell is he thinking?? No one's perfect.

At least Erika and Alana's mother are both very attractive. In actual dating situations, Robert has done well.

chickie 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickie Click to send private message to chickie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Robert is just vile"
don't get me wrong, i like robert a lot and would want him to win over the two jerks we're stuck with in the finale. and the america's choice moments are really touching...i cry every time. but here's my one problem with the whole thing. if he's such a loving father, why would he choose to be on BB forcing him to be away from his daughter for several months? i'm sure his daughter won't be scarred for life, but why put yourself and her through it if you love her so much? like i said, i love robert but that's been in the back of my mind for a long time. what do ya'll think?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •