The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
............spoiler....wed night..............and the final four are

Mary, Kelly Jo, Meredith and Estella

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... Sophie 10-22-03 1
 RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... Chrissy gal 10-23-03 2
 Wow! Guppin1234 10-23-03 3
   RE: Wow! LeftPinky 10-23-03 17
       Seems like schools are pretty caref... Guppin1234 10-24-03 22
           RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... girlie78 10-24-03 31
               RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... Guppin1234 10-25-03 32
                   RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... weddinman 10-26-03 39
                       RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... girlie78 10-27-03 48
                           RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... weddinman 10-28-03 49
                               RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... Chrissy gal 10-28-03 50
                               RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... sorgee 10-28-03 51
                               RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... girlie78 10-29-03 52
           RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... xenagurl 10-29-03 53
               RE: Seems like schools are pretty c... Chrissy gal 10-29-03 54
 RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... smiley 10-23-03 4
   RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... Breezy 10-23-03 5
       Reunion Show anninvt2002 10-23-03 6
           RE: Reunion Show jkokoj 10-23-03 10
           RE: Reunion Show Guppin1234 10-24-03 24
           RE: Reunion Show weddinman 10-26-03 40
               RE: Reunion Show Guppin1234 10-26-03 41
                   RE: Reunion Show weddinman 10-26-03 42
                       Stud Nuthin! Chrissy gal 10-26-03 43
                           RE: Stud Nuthin! Guppin1234 10-27-03 45
                       RE: Reunion Show Guppin1234 10-27-03 44
       RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... Guppin1234 10-24-03 23
           RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... triednottowatch 10-24-03 29
               Ouuch! Guppin1234 10-24-03 30
           RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... chichi 10-25-03 33
               I'm gonna get a spankin' butt... Guppin1234 10-25-03 36
   RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... sherry555 10-23-03 8
 RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... Spidey 10-23-03 7
   RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... Guppin1234 10-24-03 25
       RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... chichi 10-25-03 34
           The talk... Guppin1234 10-25-03 37
   RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... chichi 10-25-03 35
 I missed it! weltek 10-23-03 9
   RE: I missed it! smiley 10-23-03 11
       RE: I missed it! weltek 10-23-03 16
 RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... Siren 10-23-03 12
   RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...... RealityAddict 10-23-03 13
 Answered Prayers CSHS79 10-23-03 14
   RE: Answered Prayers buckeyegirl 10-23-03 15
       RE: Answered Prayers LeftPinky 10-23-03 18
   RE: Answered Prayers All4RTV 10-25-03 38
       RE: Answered Prayers Tiggertramp 10-27-03 46
           RE: Answered Prayers Chrissy gal 10-27-03 47
 Classic! Nanook 10-23-03 19
   RE: Classic! escapedude 10-24-03 20
       RE: Classic! Chrissy gal 10-24-03 21
           RE: Classic! Guppin1234 10-24-03 28
       RE: Classic! Guppin1234 10-24-03 27
   RE: Classic! Guppin1234 10-24-03 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-22-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
Yay! I'm so happy with his decision tonight! My Mom and I cheered out loud when he said Meredith instead of LeeAnne. Can you believe she doesn't "know what happened"? LOL!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
>>Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...
............spoiler....<<

I think everyone knew what you meant by the thread title!

It is a great day in Bachelorville, LeeAnn has left the building.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-23-03, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Wow!"
Kelly Jo compared LeAnne to Sybil!

Meredith was grating on my nerves tonight. Brooke has never had sex - interesting. None of them have had one night stands, or at least admitted to it.

Anybody else think Jaime has a thing for Mary?

- Happy Holidays All!

Did you see the way LeAnne was looking at Bob during the rose ceremony? First it was like "we have a secret and you know I'll be one of the last two standing" and then it was "I'll kill you if you don't pick me, you b*stard!"

She walks away and says, "I'm a catch." That ego must go! Far, far away...

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-23-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Wow!"
"I'm a catch??????" Right! And when your school dumps you as all of the parents couldn't stand to see your wonderful self all over TV, then what will you have???

I hope we've seen the end of the LeeAnn show!

10-24-03, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
I've heard that teachers fresh out of college have to do so much time as a teacher's aid, then they are phased more and more into time alone with the class until the rookie teachers are deemed ready to have a class of their own (anyone with kids knows how easy it is to loose control of just one or two kids, let alone a whole class full) - so they really have to be ready. LeAnne must be doing something right, she's probably just not a 'fun' teacher like some, more into the military style etc.

Anybody more sure on the teaching protocol than I am?

Definitely too much information for the parents though. It's just hard to see the people you deal with day to day in circumstances you wouldn't normally see them in. Like, if you saw your gynecologist doing underwear ads in the Target circular for extra money, or your dentist doing the disco thing all wired and drunk.

girlie78 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
I am a teacher and I've never heard of college grads having to be aides. When we are still in college, during the last year, there is a student teaching part where you are slowly phased in to time alone with the kids. But once you graduate and get your certification you are qualified to teach in your own classroom. I've never known of a certified teacher with a degree having to be an aide.

Time as an aide might have done wonders for Lee-Ann, though.

10-25-03, 05:22 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
Thanks. I didn't know they were ready right out of the shoot. Interesting.

weddinman 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-26-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weddinman Click to send private message to weddinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
Can you imagine LeeAnn teaching 2nd grade? She may be so sick that she tries to see how many of those little boys she can turn on!

So glad she's gone!

10-27-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlie78 Click to send private message to girlie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
>Can you imagine LeeAnn teaching 2nd
>grade? She may be
>so sick that she tries
>to see how many of
>those little boys she can
>turn on!
>
>So glad she's gone!

Yes, I can imagine Lee-Ann teaching 2nd grade because I witnessed it for myself. And I think that was a tasteless comment about her trying to turn little boys on. I can say from experience around her that she is not my favorite person in the world by any means, but she is not a twisted, demented person in that way at all. That comment was just a really low blow.

10-28-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weddinman Click to send private message to weddinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."

>That comment was just a
>really low blow.

Awwww .. I'm sorry. ....

NO I'M NOT! She's a public figure now. She behaved like a dammm'd jenny (female donkey) on a TV series .. and she was playing herself, not acting a part. So ......

BTW, how come all of a sudden you personally know her? You didn't mention that before!!!!! I smell a rat here.

10-28-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
weddinman, I just wanted to let you know that girlie78 has mentioned several times that she knows LeeAnn, and we haven't had any reason to doubt her. She has also bashed LeeAnn as much as the rest of us.

girlie78 is a teacher at a school where LeeAnn worked. I think it was just the "see how many of those little boys she can turn on" part of your post that she didn't like.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
weddinman-
you're pretty new around here, so here's some advice, read and reread before you post. doing so will keep you from making false assumptions about people. you are, in fact, are incorrect in your statements about girlie78. you should never question another posters credibility without solid reasoning.(advice over)
i, too, feel that your comments about leeann turning on little boys is a bit out of line. i don't think that leeann did anything on the show to even remotely indicate she would be trying to do what you suggested. can you provide any proof? i would be interested to know of any statements that leeann had made that maybe i missed. i do try to watch the whole show, but sometimes i miss things during fits of laughter...

10-29-03, 06:27 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
>
>BTW, how come all of a
>sudden you personally know her?
> You didn't mention that
>before!!!!! I smell
>a rat here.

If you had read any of my previous posts, I've explained that I do know her personally. She worked at my school last year before she left for The Bachelor. So, you don't smell any kind of rat here.

I will be one of the first people to say that I don't like Lee-Ann. So the fact that you don't like her and were putting her down does not bother me at all. But, just because someone acts b*tchy or spoiled on TV, that doesn't make them a child molester. She isn't twisted like that. That is what bothered me about your post.

xenagurl 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xenagurl Click to send private message to xenagurl Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
In my state (Indiana) we student teach the last semester of college. After graduation, if you find a job, you are a full time teacher. You are on probationary license for two years, but you are paid as a full time regular teacher with all the duties of a normal teacher. If Lee Anne was at my school or any of the schools in our area, she would not have made it past the probationary license status even for being on the show...we have a very conservative corporation. I have a friend that was fired from her teaching job after being spotted at a local bar having dinner and a drink with a friend. I think she gave teachers a bad name since we are already all accused of pursing our MRS. degrees while in college anyway.

10-29-03, 09:36 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Seems like schools are pretty careful though...."
Hi Xenagurl,

I don't think LeeAnn gives teachers a bad name. LeeAnn represented herself on the Bachelor, not teachers.

LeeAnn is bad enough though that I think even lawyers are glad she isn't one of them!

Chrissy gal

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-23-03, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
**In LeeAnn's whiney voice**

"If one of those girls said something bad about me to Bob and he made his decision on that...well grow up Bob. I'm a catch and you would be lucky to get a girl like me"

Whatever LeeAnn LOL. Bob realized how much of a psycho you were and dropped you like a hot potato so give it up.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-03, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
She is so insecure and nasty because of it. I think she totally believes that one of the girls told Bob something about her and that's why he didn't give her a rose. She's so clueless as to how she appears to others.

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-23-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Reunion Show"
WOW.....after her comments last night, I am thinking the reunion show might be better then the finale!! Wait until she lets loose on the girls and they rip into her...SHould be good!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Reunion Show"
Blech LeeAnn's ego is too much! I cannot wait to see the reunion show. That girl needs put in her place.

10-24-03, 01:53 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Reunion Show"
Should be interesting. If she can just keep calm, she may come across with a tiny bit of credibility, then it will just depend on what she has to say, and so far, she doesn't have much to say in her defense.

"I didn't come here to share Bob with 10 other girls!" (huh?)
"This isn't what I signed up for!" (what?)
"I wasn't talking to you Jenny...." (when it was open discussion)
"No, Bob, I really don't think you did" (he was in your position before you were in your position, so don't say he's not)

etc, blah, blah, blah!

10-26-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Reunion Show"
>WOW.....after her comments last night, I
>am thinking the reunion show
>might be better then the
>finale!! Wait until she lets
>loose on the girls and
>they rip into her...SHould be
>good!

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'd like to see Mary pull her hair!

10-26-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Reunion Show"
"YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'd like to see Mary pull her hair!"

You must in touch with your feminine side. Good observations on PTTE - I like Mary too, so much, that she'd be better with Jamie!

Start: Average Joe End: Off Topic

10-26-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Reunion Show"

>You must in touch with your
>feminine side.

LMDO .. I just love to watch great cat fights. Women get so pious about the violent nature of men .. it's hilarious to watch them be exposed for the hypocrites they are when they begin fighting over a stud nuthin!

Maybe Bob will marry Kelly Jo and they can own a whole town instead of just trying to own the room!!!!!!!

10-26-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
43. "Stud Nuthin!"
"stud nuthin!"

Good name for the guys who go on these shows! I have yet to find one who seems to be worth all the attention they are getting. (I really had high hopes for Bob, but now I find him very disappointing)

Chrissy gal

10-27-03, 03:25 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Stud Nuthin!"
And we probably never will. The whole premise, being on camera the whole time, and all the hype just sucks all of the life out of a normally complex situation.

The next time you go grocery shopping, go in your bikini. All those stares must be what it feels like to be watched so much by those RTV cameras.

And before you go, let us know so we can shop on that day too!

10-27-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Reunion Show"
Stud nuthin' - good one. I'll have to remember that.

"Maybe Bob....own the room" - too funny.

Start: Average Joe End: Off Topic

10-24-03, 01:49 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
If her parents are to blame for her ego, they are totally irresponsible. I've been trying to think of a match for LeAnne, and I can't.

I'm thinking:
1. Someone else with a big ego?
2. Someone domineering?
3. Someone passive?
4. Someone from the 60s?

I dunno - give up. I can't tell what she needs. Any psych docs talking tonight who have any ideas? She's like a puzzle for me.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-24-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
I've got the perfect match for LeeAnn:

IKE TURNER

Hey, wait a minute. THAT'S IT ! They could have their own show. Who would you hate the most? Got to go. Gotta get my pitch together for the producers.

10-24-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
30. "Ouuch!"
How about military school?

chichi 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-03, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
ok GUP:

Not a psychiatrist but here it goes, Leeann is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia with borderline personality disorder of the narcissism type. do you think that fits the bill?

ot is she just a spoiled brat??

10-25-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
36. "I'm gonna get a spankin' butt..."
Sometimes I like to challenge myself when I 'meet' someone like LeAnne, I try to figure out why they are like 'that' - also, it's a challenge to try to find something constructive to say.

I suppose there may be milder forms of schizophrenia, but true schizophrenics cannot maintain, ie talking to someone who is not there in public, constantly out of the spectrum of what most of us call reality - so I'm not convinced she meets the requirements.

Borderline personality, perhaps. Nothing is ever quite enough for LeAnne, however she may be pleasantly surprised when she sees the whole show or become more defensive - the reunion show should be interesting.

She's definitely selfish - only thinking of herself until it was convenient for her to make a show of effort at the bitter end there. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt at the time of her HTH with the girls, but then it was clear that her efforts were merely out of convenience when she so quickly reverted back to her b!tchy self.

Spoiled brat? Yes. I do believe she's a by product of bad parenting. When you have an infection, a phagocyte will eat the bad cells and the by product is pus. LeAnne was the pus of the show.

To play Devil's advocate, it's so easy to bash someone, but it can be excruciatingly difficult to give praise even to the substantially less abrasive types in this world. So with that...

Here's a challenge: Give LeAnne a compliment in this thread.

sherry555 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherry555 Click to send private message to sherry555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 09:57 AM (EST)

I an Sooooo happy to see the megab!tch LeeAnn gone!!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
Ditto on the cheering out loud when Bob said Meredith instead of Leanne. Man, they tried some redemption on Leanne last night. It almost worked too. For a second I actually believed she wasn't a total b!tch and had just had a hard time with the whole process. Then she make her final remarks and the universe was once again in order.

What a stuck up little wench. Bob would be lucky to have you? He'd only be lucky to have you at least 500 miles away from him at all times. Ugh.

10-24-03, 01:57 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
I know, I was taken aback a little when she initiated a talk with the other girls, and she actually seemed sincere. I thought, Wow, some redeeming qualities, and then it didn't take long for her to revert back.

I think she has trouble not giving in to her insecure feelings and dealing with threatening situations with more dignity and grace - it's a learned skill that takes much practice. She's an easy mark to let her emotions override her rational thought - and just about everyone has been there at least once.

Then again, most of us would never willingly be on a show like that anyway.

10-25-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
hey Guppin,

you make so many good points. i was curious when Leeann initiated "THE TALK" with the rest of the girls. then she turned on the phoney crocodile tears andit was plain that she was just being manipulating.

and the great thing is, none the the others bought it. i was so glad that Kelly-jo could see right through her!

10-25-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
37. "The talk..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-03 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

It's difficult to try to defend someone like Leanne, and she could have been going in one of two ways....

If she was simply employing manipulative behavior, then she absolutely deserved the cold indifference she received from the other girls, and we could all see that later than day, it really didn't make much difference in how they got along. I hope she wakes up and uses this little exercise as a wake up call. She can't expect much in the way of behavior modification from girls (and Bob) that she's only known for five minutes, but I have a feeling that this theme permeates her life, and she probably doesn't even know why.

That's an indicator of how good of a teacher she is, or isn't, because she should understand human behavior, and these shows can reduce adults back to the second grade in seconds flat. She should be able to recognize the correlations and rise above them.

On the other hand, if LeAnne was truly trying to make an effort to make amends, and she recognized the indifference at the time of her 'vocal post' - then that's a good sign, but what is she going to do with what she learned in class that day?

If LeAnne continues to make an effort while changing her behavior for the better and still meets with the caddy b!tches from hell that suddenly becomes unfounded (future tense here), she's not going to understand why she can't start over and rightly so. In that case, would she just move to another town and start over? But it will be extremely difficult for her to start over because she was foolish enough to go on TB.

So let's say that she's completely out of b!tch rehab, and she's as sweet as Mary now (talking future tense here), but still cannot form positive social relationships - she's probably just going to revert back to her old self - no motivation.

It's like the Brady Bunch, Maureen McCormick will always be Marsha, and her career died after that show ended. And LeAnne will always be 'perceived' as Bachelor Bob's LeAnne regardless of how rehabbed she is.

Thinking too much, I guess. What do ya think?

Saw the Scarlette Letter with Demi Moore not too long ago, this kinda reminds me of that. Either that or Taming of the Shrew!

Okay Bob,
if I can't have you,
then no one will! - LeAnne

10-25-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
i agree with you spidey,

Bob , quick! get a restraining order!!

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I missed it!"
The in-laws came to visit and I forgot to tape it! Talk about a lousy episode to miss! Argh!

I'll be happy if Bob picks any of the final four now. As long as LeeAnn is gone, I can sleep a little better at night.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-23-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I missed it!"
Look out for the bachelor xyz on ABC Family Channel. They are sure to replay the episode before next wednesday.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I missed it!"
Good idea-thanks Smiley!!!

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siren Click to send private message to Siren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
Annivt2002 is reading my mind today!

"Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone" were the exact words that popped in my mind last night after Bob said "Meredith" for the last of the final four.

The second thing that popped in my head was how much I'm looking forward to the reunion show.

I can't wait to see if that idiot LeeAnn is still delusional about what a great catch she is and that the only way she could have been eliminated was through sabotage by another bachlorette. Hopefully Bob will put her in her place a'la Trista with Stalker Russ, but I don't see him making the kind of comments we would all wish for.

...Siren
Bachelor Bob's just too nice.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-23-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone...."
>I can't wait to see if
>that idiot LeeAnn is still
>delusional about what a great
>catch she is and that
>the only way she could
>have been eliminated was through
>sabotage by another bachlorette.
>Hopefully Bob will put her
>in her place a'la Trista
>with Stalker Russ, but I
>don't see him making the
>kind of comments we would
>all wish for.

You know that at the reunion show Lee Ann will still be in "LEE ANN LAND" and think that the ONLY reason she was cut was due to some other girl being jealous of her and spreading lies to Bob (or BOBBY, as she calls him). Didn't you just LOVE the conversation between Russ and Trista at the reunion show? It would be great for Bob to tell Lee Ann that she is just plain Cu-Ra-Zee!

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Answered Prayers"
All during the rose ceremony I was saying "I hope he gets rid of Lee*itch, as long as he gets rid of Lee*itch" and he did.As nice as the remaining 3 are, I'm rooting for Kelly Jo to be his final choice as well as duet partner on his next cd.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Answered Prayers"
Count me in as those cheering out loud when she didn't get a rose. Can we say foreshadowing when they showed the confesional of LeeAnn saying "I am getting a Rose."? The only one who annoys me right now is Estella...there was just something about her voice that grated on my last nerve!

I lvoe my Phoenix Mons Creation
~wants Kelly Jo in the final 3

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Answered Prayers"
dittos buckeyegirl! now we need to rid the world of the annoying Estella, but from early vidclips, it looks like she goes on a fantasy date, as does Kelly Jo.... so who goes after the home visits? Meredith or Mary?

All4RTV 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail All4RTV Click to send private message to All4RTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Answered Prayers"
I'm rooting for Kelly Jo too. I knew he wouldn't pick Lee Ann because he would not have saved for last a second week in a row. Estellas voice is way tooo annoying, Mary seems to needy and Meredith lost out to Kelly Jo. They are perfect for each other. Also she's not to far from him in Michigan.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-27-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Answered Prayers"
Long time lurker, first time poster...I hated LeeAnn SOoooooo much I HAD to post.

I was so thrilled that she got the boot I was cheering at my TV and feeling rather silly for it. I agree with Kelly Jo, she is acting rather Sybilish. I wonder what her life is like now after this experience? How does the school/parents/students treat her after making a complete psychotic stalker spectical of herself??

About the personality disorders, I would go for Histrionic personality disorder, always the victim, center of attention, wild mood swings, plays the one up game, by the way, is NOT curable or really helped with medications. Too bad for LeeAnn.

My thinking is that Merdith will be next, even though I want Estella and her weird co-dependent self to go, then Estella leaving it up to Mary and Kelly Jo.

The wife to be will be Mary unless they do some Trista tricks with editting and he really digs Kelly Jo better. Bob and Mary seem to have more than he and Kelly Jo, even though I like the, both.

Ah well, my first 2 cents. Now you won't get me to shut up!

10-27-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Answered Prayers"
>>Ah well, my first 2 cents. Now you won't get me to shut up!<<

You'll fit right in!!

Welcome to SB!

Chrissy gal

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Classic!"
Before the rose ceremony, LeeAnn talked about her "secret" with Bob that she'll be one of the last two standing. She said "I don't care what anyone thinks, I AM getting a rose!"... but behold... Bob gives her the boot. Oh man, that was just classic. I screamed "Yes!" out loud when Bob called Meredith's name instead of LeeAnn. Of course, LeeAnn acted like a complete egotistical ##### about it. However, her parting words were quite hilarious. Good show!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Classic!"
Great episode! First off i dont undersand why they brought in Bobs friends and then ABC never showed them talking with Bob about how they felt about the girls...?
Either they saw right thru LeeAnn or Bob finally wised up...I hate to admit it but Lee Ann might be on to something when she said one of thegirls said something bad about her to bob which might of influenced his decision..Im sure a LOT of girls warned Bob ! hehe..
Im glad she is gone as i cheered when she was cut..For some strange reason i thought she was going to be one of the last girls standing..At least that is what this board was implying..

10-24-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Classic!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 01:42 AM (EST)

>>At least that is what this board was implying.. <<

We try to "spoil" these shows, but the producers are pretty good at fooling us!! I think we were just looking at past Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and thinking that the producers would want to keep the controversial person to keep people talking at the watercooler. I'm happy to say, "We were wrong." Hip, Hip, Hooray!!

Chrissy gal

10-24-03, 02:11 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Classic!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-03 AT 02:14 AM (EST)

" Did you hear what Chrissy Gal said? "

10-24-03, 02:07 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Classic!"
I agree. I wanted to see more of his friends too.

10-24-03, 02:03 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Classic!"
She's gonna use that one to rationalize her way into blaming Bob as if he lied to her thus giving her license (as she thinks) to bash Bob as someone who was leading her on.

To him, she probably was one of the last girls standing, because he claims that he doesn't know how to dole the roses out until the last minute which seems to be a common theme among the bachelors and batchelorette.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •