The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WARNING.... BUNCHING AHEAD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-17-02, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WARNING.... BUNCHING AHEAD"
I am going out on a limb and going to guess that all teams will be bunch within 30 minutes by the begining of next episode.

The first bus arrived shortly after dawn, and I'm guessing tasks only took about an hour after the arrived in Aberdeen. That would get the first group of 6 teams in to the pitstop somewhere between 7-8am. That has them leaving between 7-8 pm, which is too late for a flight to Lisbon that night.

Unless one team gets back to London, and can fly out of Lisbon at 6am, I am guessing all teams will end up flying out of aberdeen on 6:30 flights out the next morning. I looked on a travelwebsite, and 3 airlines all left between 6-7, and arrived between 10:30 and 11.

But we got 3 episodes without a "mega-bunch", so not bad

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WARNING.... LOTS OF BUNCHING AH... realitybites 10-24-02 1
 RE: WARNING.... BUNCHING AHEAD cmaybur 10-24-02 2
   Ian the Villain bobstew617 10-24-02 3
       RE: Ian the Villain survivormitsx 10-25-02 4
           RE: Ian the Villain BaquaR13 10-26-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-24-02, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WARNING.... LOTS OF BUNCHING AHEAD"
There were THREE bunching points in this episode:

1) In Aberdeen
2) In London
3) In Oporto

All transportation bunching, but still quite a bit overdone.

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WARNING.... BUNCHING AHEAD"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-02 AT 08:29 AM (EST)

I think it's clear the teams will continue to be bunched together through the next leg too. I don't think the teams are leaving Portugal, or at the very least, they will be traveling by car into Spain (according to the CBS website). They will all leave within a half-hour of each other, and will be bunched together through the whole leg. Honestly, any team could potentially be eliminated at the end of the next leg. Though based on the previews, I tend to think that Flo and Zach will be safe, and I don't think that Teri and Ian are going anywhere soon since he has assumed the "villain" role.

Chris

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-24-02, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ian the Villain "
Though
>based on the previews, I tend to think that Flo
>and Zach will be safe, and I don't think that
>Teri and Ian are going anywhere soon since he has
>assumed the "villain" role.

I agree completely. Ian has got to be the most ANNOYING TAR racer we've seen yet.

I would love it if Phil at some point in the race invoked an "Ugly American" penalty on Ian. He is an embarrassment to his wife, family, and country.

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ian the Villain "

Ok, I'll most likely be flames here, but I think we do need to give Ian some credit.
He seriously doesn't know how to deal with the people left in the race, and him (and also Teri) are just extremely competitive people that are truly out there to win. They aren't out there to make alliances or make friends, and have gotten where they are by their own doing. Personally I think they deserve to be where they are. On a lot of the fanatics list, you guys put AA infront of TI. Just because their old and loud, doesn't mean that they didn't play better that round. Infact, they improved by two slots (since heave was eliminated, kg move up to first, zf to second, etc.) and I do think their physically a little weaker, but have proven that they are tough enough to survive in this race. Just my .02 cents.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-26-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ian the Villain "
I agree completely. Ian is an extremely competitive person who wants to win this game for his family. At the end of each episode he is always congratulating his wife and holding her hand. I just think he gets a little competitve, but he needs to because if he didn't push as hard as he did they would probably be eliminated by now.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •