The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Other Survivor Shows..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Other Survivor Shows..."
My apologies if this has already been researched in another thread, in the past. I tried to look through our (huge) archives for this and didn't see it. Also, I am not too sure how much it will help spoiling.

Today I was plunking around in the other Survivor sites - UK and Australia. I noted that UK did a Survivor at the first Survivor USA site: Pulau Tiga. I'm curious to see if in the future (post Amazon), Survivor USA will visit some of the sites the UK and Auzie versions have been to (Panama/Australia). But more to the point today: they list out on the web sites (via episode guides) the challenges that they face, what happens when there was a tie at an IC, etc., and I wondered if anyone has spent much time analyzing this information...?

I could root around in them and do it myself, no problem, but I don't want to retrack steps already taken, or proven fruitless.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Other Survivor Shows... dabo 01-10-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Other Survivor Shows..."
Could you provide links to those sites you mentioned? That would be nice.

As for what would happen in there was a tie at an IC? I expect there would be a tie-breaker run-off of some sort. Most challenges seem designed to have a definite winner, fastest done or whatever, and Jiffy is there to make judgment calls if need be (or they could even review the tapes if need be to determine who gets a photo finish win).

As for whether Survivor U.S. will ever play at sites that other (foreign) Survivors have visited, only time will tell. It would be neat some day if we got to have an edition at the original "Expedition Robinson" island. (Of course, I also think it would be nice of someone would send me subtitled tapes of that series.)

SMILES ARE FREE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •