The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-13-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
What happened to her this week??? Or was I fooled like Nathan was all this time. She seamed nice but now she has turned into the person she thought Dana was. Is she Dana in disguise?? People sure change when they are safe from eviction, (for at least two weeks). Alison has got to go, she is so selfish and backstabing and lies all the time, and is playing a mind game on Nathan, please he does not need the help. He is clueless but is starting to catch on but to late, the knife is to deep from Alison. I have said to much. Forgive me.

WHOAMI
How you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... SaphireLady 08-13-03 1
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... bb4fan 08-13-03 4
       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... SaphireLady 08-13-03 5
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... Red Lady 08-23-03 43
       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... SaphireLady 08-23-03 47
 Count me in. SurvivinDawg 08-13-03 2
   RE: Count me in. Red Lady 08-23-03 44
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... AMAI 08-13-03 3
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... SaphireLady 08-13-03 6
       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... bb4fan 08-14-03 8
           RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... nailbone 08-14-03 9
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... canonfodder 08-13-03 7
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... nailbone 08-14-03 10
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... ejm92 08-14-03 11
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... okdebi 08-14-03 12
 She can't possibly win... IceCat 08-14-03 13
   RE: She can't possibly win... nailbone 08-14-03 14
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... Dayna 08-14-03 15
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... theking0075 08-14-03 16
       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... nailbone 08-14-03 17
           RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... Majic Mitch 08-15-03 21
               RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... nailbone 08-15-03 22
                   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... theking0075 08-15-03 23
                       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... AMAI 08-17-03 28
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... managerr 08-14-03 18
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... Chrissy gal 08-15-03 19
       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... managerr 08-15-03 24
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... nailbone 08-15-03 20
       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... whoami 08-15-03 25
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... ejm92 08-16-03 26
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... Spidey 08-17-03 27
       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... leogirl_21 08-17-03 29
       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... strid333 08-18-03 30
 Enough Already SaphireLady 08-18-03 31
   RE: Enough Already love2smile 08-18-03 32
   RE: Enough Already nailbone 08-18-03 33
       RE: Enough Already SaphireLady 08-18-03 34
           RE: Enough Already strid333 08-19-03 37
               RE: Enough Already SaphireLady 08-19-03 38
   RE: Enough Already whoami 08-18-03 35
       RE: Enough Already SaphireLady 08-19-03 36
           RE: Enough Already love2smile 08-19-03 39
               RE:Never Enough Already AMAI 08-19-03 40
                   Amen... Red Lady 08-23-03 45
   Mrs. Irwin is that you? Maxwell 08-27-03 49
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... whoami 08-22-03 41
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... SaphireLady 08-23-03 42
       RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... Red Lady 08-23-03 46
           RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... SaphireLady 08-23-03 48
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... nailbone 08-27-03 50
   RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... ginger 08-27-03 51
 RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison ... whoami 09-03-03 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-13-03, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
I don't agree with that statement. This is a game. A game for money. And you do what ya have to do to survive to the end. Right now she is playing both sides, but that is the smart move. That way you can go to the side with HOH, cause whoeven wins it theorheticlly will go to end. To say they are this way out of house is just wrong.

Ali cuts their hair, she is nice to all of them. As for the gossiping going on, hey that happens in real life and if just part of the pkg. It is not like they have any new stories to tell since they have no TV and have been there for a month now.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Agree to a point. I think Alison is playing a smart game - getting the veto from Nathan, evicting Dana, and playing both sides. Her disloyality and deceit is understandable in terms of the game, so I can forgive that. And I also think Alison interacts better with the other HG, so I'd prefer to have her there more than Dana, but I think they're both witches.

Using the Bible to suggest that others are evil and telling Justin that Nathan is gay put me over the edge. Alison is so, well, let's say "flirty" in the house, and so disrespectful in the DR, that I suspect she's that way outside the house also. Alison doesn't just lie to win the game, she lies to attack and harm people's character and reputation. She's hateful, and not even considering the game, I think Alison is a user and abuser.

I know we don't see all there is of any HG, so maybe I'm wrong, and in fact, I hope I am. I hope Alison lives a happy, productive, and inspirational life, but I hope she loses this game.

08-13-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
The "Bible" thumping happened when she was at her closest to Nathan, actually think he might have had a hand in that. Since she is not as close to him any more that has not happened. Think she might be easily led.

As for the gay comments, well they all have been doing that, not just her, she may have been first but they all have been doing it, even to his face. He actually eggs it on with his, you have a cute butt Jee type comments.

The mean comments about others, they are ALL doing that. Jun is constantly telling each HG something and wording it where it is twisted from what has been truely said. She says just enough truth that everyone gets scared.

As for flirting. Thisnk that is her personality, nothing wrong with it as long as it stays flirty. I have a daughter that is a natural flirt and yet she is extremely loyal, so flirting is fine, have no problem with that.

I don't see hatefull in her. I see her as young, emotional, and playing by the seat of her pants. She is smart enough to know that she needs to act, and to calm down, but lets emotions get her. In the type of stress cooker they are in, that is also to be expected.

I dislike Jun. I also dislike how the 3 stooges have been playing. Oh not them winning HOH, but their attitude. Think they are way worse. Nate, well, he needs to get over it. Did Ali use him, maybe, but she is still camp. for him to stay in house, so I don't think that shows a betrayel but truely trying to stick to what she said she would do. This is of course on the live feeds if ya want to go read them.

All in all, she has done most of what she said she would and has managed to be on both sides so that she should if she can keep her head be in the final 5.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-23-03, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Right now she is playing both sides, but that is the smart move.

I am not sure that is such a smart strategy SL. Don't you remember what happened to Danielle? Ali needs to remember that the people on these different sides she plays, will ultimately be the ones to vote for or against her as judges in the final.

Regards...

08-23-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
But Ali's plan is to be in the finals with Jun, who has also played both sides. So that makes the move smart, or at least smarter then Daneals, and Daniels mistake was the terrible bashing in the DR not in face to face.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-03, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Count me in."
I've thought Alison was WORSE than Dana from moment one. Dana actually tried to play the game. Alison is basically whoring herself a'la ChiWhora, and looking for a camera to get in front of (a'la Arianna Huffington). Alison's snide comments in the Diary Room just prove what kind of person she is.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-23-03, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Count me in."
I agree with you Dawg.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
I absolutely LOATHE Aliwhore.

Hate her. She is such a pain. Much MUCH worse than Dana.

The part I really detest is the whining to Nate and the trying to rewrite history - that he betrayed her first.

SaphireLady, it's not the double-dealing/backstabbing - it's how you conduct yourself afterwards. If you turn on someone who had been your ally - and more, someone who had just saved you from certain elimination - at least have respect for that person's intelligence that he is capable of comprehending you have betrayed him. Her whining and beseeching makes me want to punch her in her fat nose. I hate her so much! SHe has no respect for anyone, and lies without thinking twice. UGH. What a PUG.

Someone call the Humane Society to come and collect the ugly dog.

I so hope she is going on the block next week. I do NOT want to see PUG in the game any more, much less see her taking another turn in the HoH. I am sick of the sight of her.

08-13-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
But Ali hasn't betrayed her aliance. She has been in one with Justin since day 2 of comp.

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Then on day 2 she betrayed her alliance with the original 8. She was one of the most outspoken HG when the originals first heard that exes were coming, and a leader in forming the alliance of the original 8 before she even knew if Justin would be one of the exes.

I disagree a little with the points you made earlier about Bible thumping and about lying being a part of the game, but I understand your viewpoint. I can't agree at all, however, about the calling Nathan gay point. Alison didn't just start kidding Nathan, she told Justin, while along in the DR, that she thought Nathan was gay. She said, "He has to be!", with the intent of questioning his sexuality. As someone who slept and hung out with Nathan, it was clear she was claiming to be someone who would know.

Now based on Alison's assertion, jokes broke out in the house, and Nathan has played along, but Alison's making that statement to Justin was just plain hateful.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"

> She said, "He
>has to be!", with the
>intent of questioning his sexuality.
> As someone who slept
>and hung out with Nathan,
>it was clear she was
>claiming to be someone who
>would know.
>
And the funny part of it was that she said he "has to be" because he WOULDN'T do anything with her, other than some kissing.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

canonfodder 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canonfodder Click to send private message to canonfodder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Don't like the way Alison spells her name--for beginners. She represents all of the bad relationships I've ever had. Those smiling teeth would not be in her mouth if she were a bird of a different gender. Worst of humanity.

08-14-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
>Don't like the way Alison spells
>her name--for beginners.

Um, don't you figure that her parents spelled it that way, and it wasn't really her choice?

>Those smiling teeth would not
>be in her mouth if
>she were a bird of
>a different gender.

Huh??????

Worst
>of humanity.

Second to Dana, of course.

Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
I have hated Alison since I read her bio on the CBS webpage several days before the show even began......her answers turned me off from the beginning, and then seeing her on the show made me despise her 10 times more. I will raise my hands, clap, and cheer the moment she is evicted, because it will be a victory for all of mankind.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
I agree with the Alison haters. Every episode, she does something that leaves me with my mouth hanging open. Yes, this is a game but the disloyalty and unethical behavior that this WITCH has shown MUST transcend outside of the Big Brother House. You cannot have a certain personality and then become a total cut throat overnight, whether its for a half million dollars or not.

Like others, the episode where she was joking with Justin about Nathan's sexuality threw me over the point of no return. And yes, other people in the house spoke about it...but it was a joke that was said in front of Nathan. Here was his best friend in the house..dramatically whispering to her ex about the fact that he is gay. Nathan had just saved her ass...and this was her loyalty. That had to be one of the ugliest moments on any of the Big Brothers. She is nothing but a child and I hope what she did to Nathan who,unfortunately trusted her without doubt, stays with her for a long time - game or not.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "She can't possibly win..."
Two of the seven jury members thus far hate her guts and don't respect her. I cannot see Nate or Dana voting for Ali against any of the other people left in the house.

There are five more people left to go onto the seven person jury. Ali would have to do something to earn the respect of four out of five of those remaining people in order to have a chance.

I just don't see that happening...

Ali burned too many bridges way too early in the game and the best she could possibly get is second place.

08-14-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: She can't possibly win..."
Could she ends up in the final 2 in a case of them keeping her around for the very reason that they'll all hate her by the end?

Dayna 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayna Click to send private message to Dayna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-03 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

didn't see this thread before I posted my ali bashing post so here goes, again...

I HATE THAT FAKE BIG NOSED BIT**. UGH! I cannot explain to the extents that I hate her. shes so fake, did you see her act, crying becuase shes on a guilt trip about dayna and just a few nights ago being all happy and saying " I have absolutely no remorse" and then she has the nerve to try and get nathan back by pretending she doesn't understand why hes pissed off. I really hope they bring dana back to kick her ass! She also pissed me off becuase of her goodbye message to dana a while back. Ok I actually liked Dana I thought she was cool I thougt she made the game more fun to watch, I hate how people bash dana, but Im bashing aly and im sure there are people that like her ( people that are scrwed in the head that is). Ali Has to go! If I see that F****** BIT** in the final 2 I will kill myself, no wait if I see her in the final 4 I will kill myself, so that I wont have to suffer through watching if she gets to final two ( I know she wont win the game so it doens't matter). uh she makes me want tyo puke, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Uh! Damn justin and his not putting ali up! Silly silly boy, she has him around her finger just like she had nate, I wish she would just close her damn legs shes stinkin up the house! DAMN BI*** She almost makes me what to stop watch, but shes not worth it, she just needs to close her lega the house is starting to smell. I Love the Pug refferences to her! haha, thats great. I hope next week HOH does the right thing and takes the trash out.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
But the orange bikini, MY GOD THE ORANGE BIKINI! She's the only Eye Candy left in the house! She must stay! And all food and luxury competitions must require she be wearing the orange bikini!

08-14-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
And some sort of bag over her head that includes a gag...

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-15-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
She is rather ugly, isn't she. At one point didn't she say that she'd already had a nose job. I think if I were her, I might try and recoup some of that money.

08-15-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Well, not exactly ugly, but certainly not what I'd consider Miss Pennsylvania pretty.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
She doesn't have a gorgeous face and the voice is awful, but none of that matters when she's wearing the orange bikini. I'm just searching her body looking for a tan line and I can't find one! She has one of the best tans I have ever seen!

08-17-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Nope, don't see it. Her body is lumpy and unattractive, just like her personality. Erika has a much nicer voice, face & body, without the ugly nose and awful mouth noise, .

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-14-03, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Maybe I'm delusional, but I still think it's early enough in the game for Allison to win. All you need to do is find one other person who is reviled more than you in order to win.

If the vote were today, she'd lose against anyone I think, but there are still a lot of weird personalities out there, that someone could easily pull a "Nicole" in BB2 and eventually become more hated than Allison. Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-03, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
>>Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant.<<

I really like this! It is so true. Can I quote you in other forums?

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-15-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
LOL, I would be honored!

08-15-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Never underestimate
>the potential psychosis of a
>reality show contestant.

Brilliance!!

08-15-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Never underestimate
>the potential psychosis of a
>reality show contestant.

That is very good. This show just brings out what is realy inside you and you could excuse it by saying "I am just playing a game." Give me a break. Adversity brings out the character(and helps build character) inside you.

WHOAMI
The way you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-03, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that nose......it gets worse and worse every episode.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
that nose......it gets worse and worse every episode.

I think it's because it just keeps on growing. It's one thing to be duplicitous in these games, it's how you win in most cases.

But to be a lying beyotch and then get completely and self-rightously indignant when called on it? Bleech.

Just please don't send her back to PA. We've got population issues as it is. There just isn't enough room here for her, her ego AND her nose!

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-03, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
I cannot stand the sight of Alison...she sucks! She's a backstabbing, lying twit! She always knows exactly when to throw herself on the guys when she wants something! I know that its all a part of her strategy to win the game but she really has become an annoying person! She deceived Nathan and voted him off...if he was smart, he should have never ever saved her and taken her off the chopping block! Oh well...so much for that...I hope that she gets voted off really soon...or else she might make it till the end and win BB4! People of the BB4 house: NOMINATE AND VOTE HER OFF SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-03, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
>that nose......it gets worse and worse
>every episode.

>
>I think it's because it just
>keeps on growing.

She's a real life Pinocchio (or female version). Lies and everything. But what does she want to become? She's already a strumpet.

Three is the perfect number.

08-18-03, 02:44 AM (EST)
31. "Enough Already"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-03 AT 05:13 AM (EST)

There is not a single person here that can say they would not lie on a reality TV game show. Oh wait, you could say it, but it won't be true. Example, a person comes up to you and says are you voting for me to leave? Well you can say yes, no, don't know. Any answer other then no would give that person a reason to campaign against you. A no has a 1/3 chance of being a lie. Since the odds are in the favor that this would come up in the game, more then once, if you are not voted off early, odds are ya gonna end up lying. So this crap of she is a liar, well so would ya all be if you were playing the game.

The flirting and always bringing topics around to self issue. I laugh at this. First of all, if the men can truely be swayed by this, then they are chumps. Second of all it says in her bio she wants to be an actress, what better way to get TV time then flirting. Third, there is nothing wrong with flirting and they have nothing else to do in that house. There have been flirts every season, so get over it all ready. As for bringing conversations all back to her, she does not have a true knowledge of life and society, but she is smart enough to know she needs to keep others from stradegy talk as much as possible and so deverts them the best she can. I give her kudos for that. (what I have noticed, is all of you not bothering to knock the fact that the other contestants are doing the same thing. Just today on live feeds Eriks told Jack to go outside and see what those guys are talking about). So all of them do this but no ya must pick on Ali.

Last, this is a young person. She is the baby in the house, she does not have the years Erika and Jun have on them, or the mileage Jun has on her, give her a break.

As for Nate, Ali truely did try to convince Justin to keep Nate, several times, of course if ya don't have the live feeds ya don't know that. Yes she has talked some trash about him, but guess what, so have all the other contestants talked trash about others in the house, everysingle one of them have.

Every single person in the house has lied, talked trash, double dealed, including Jee and Jack and Erika, and Robert and Justin (he has that agreement with Ali that he has told no one about)Jun and Ali. They all have done this, but because Ali is upfront about most of what she is doing ya gonna hate her.

I think most of you are just jealous of the fact that she has managed to get this far and achieve something that you wanted to do. Maybe you wanted some guy or gal to show you that kind of selfless act that Nate did, oh wait, not so selfless, he thought he needed her, so really was no let me save Ali cause I like her act but a selfish act cause he thought he needed her. If she planted that idea in his head, so much the better, that just shows she truely can play the game.

So stop your constant bashing, find a target truely worthy of bashing, like Robert or Jee or even Jun

just voicing my opinion, no one has to agree.

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Enough Already"
I don't like Alison either.....I think she is playing an alright game, but her style sucks. You can be sneaky and play both sides without acting like a moron. Like many of the others, she is also a hypocrite, and a bigger one at that. I cannot tell you how many times I wish she would be in front of me so I could knock some since into her. Lisa (last season) played a smart game, and did much manipulating without acting like an idiot.

It's fine to flirt, but she uses sex to get what she wants and that is very sad and pathetic. I'm sure her boyfriend was very understanding watching her make out with Nate in bed.

Sorry to keep bashing, but this IS the bashers board, right?

It's too bad you have to resort to telling people that they are jealous because they don't like the same person as you. I personally am NOT jealous of women who have to resort to sexual flirtations and actions to get by in life. Doesn't really say much for brainpower.......

08-18-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Enough Already"

> So this
>crap of she is a
>liar, well so would ya
>all be if you were
>playing the game.
>
While I agreee that I probably would tell someone that I"m voting/not voting a certain way IF ASKED DIRECTLY, I would never come up with some of the crap that's come out of her mouth, especially this past two weeks. She's lied to everyone about everything. Blatant made up stuff, not just little white "I'll vote for you" lies, such as telling Jee that he was next to go after Justin. Such as bad-mouthing Jun for playing both sides and decalring that you really have to pick a side and stick to it. Such as making a deal with Jun, and then launchi8ng a housewide campaign to get rid of Jun ASAP.

> There have
>been flirts every season, so
>get over it all ready.

But have they been flirty one minute and filled with remorse over boyfriends the next?

> As for bringing conversations
>all back to her, she
>does not have a true
>knowledge of life and society,
>but she is smart enough
>to know she needs to
>keep others from stradegy talk
>as much as possible and
>so deverts them the best
>she can.

If you want to divert a topic away from strategy talk, DON'T bring the conversation back to yourself!! Divert it toward someone else.

So
>all of them do this
>but no ya must pick
>on Ali.
>
Nope, I pick on her because she's so blatantly mean in her lies (see examples above, and the "nate's gay" thing. She makes Danielle look like a sweetheart!

>Last, this is a young person.
> She is the baby
>in the house, she does
>not have the years Erika
>and Jun have on them,
>or the mileage Jun has
>on her, give her a
>break.
>
And this makes up for the things she's said?!?!

>Yes she has talked some
>trash about him, but guess
>what, so have all the
>other contestants talked trash about
>others in the house, every single
>one of them have.
>
But have they lied about him to the extent of trying to convince the others that he's gay?

They all have
>done this, but because Ali
>is upfront about most of
>what she is doing ya
>gonna hate her.
>
She's not been upfront about any of it!! She sweet talked Nate to his face, and then ripped him apart in the DR, worse that Danielle ever did to Roddy last year.

>I think most of you are
>just jealous of the fact
>that she has managed to
>get this far and achieve
>something that you wanted to
>do. Maybe you wanted
>some guy or gal to
>show you that kind of
>selfless act that Nate did,
>oh wait, not so selfless,
>he thought he needed her,
>so really was no let
>me save Ali cause I
>like her act but a
>selfish act cause he thought
>he needed her. If
>she planted that idea in
>his head, so much the
>better, that just shows she
>truely can play the game.
>
I can't even begin to comment on this....

>
>So stop your constant bashing, find
>a target truely worthy of
>bashing, like Robert or Jee
>or even Jun

*snicker* Sorry, Saph, dear, but as bad as the others are, NO ONE is as bashworthy as Ali.

08-18-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Enough Already"
while I admit that Ali has said a few things I don't like, I have to admit I still like her. Yes she is wearing a little thin but I have to tell ya, Robert grates on my nerves and Jacks constant losing of challenges just stinks. And Jun, that girl tells more lies then Ali, way more. Her and the so called honorable Jee have told more lies and made up fights then Ali even thought about.

Also, having daughters around her age, I can see alot of what she is doing as being a (unfortunately) average young girl. Too many young girls these days use sex appeal and sex as weapons. I have a child who actually told me, I get free drinks and food if I show lots of skin so going out only cost me the baby sitter and maybe the first drink. She comes home by herself, had a great time and spent very little money for a few hours of dancing and booze. So while I laugh because I know what she is telling me is that it is innocent fun on her part, a fake promise if ya will of things that she is not giving out but the male thinks she is sort of fake promise. Does this make her a bad person, no. Does it make her smart, well in my book no, but if I look at from her eyes, maybe. Think she will learn to change that as she grows and matures. That is how I look at Ali, that as she grows and matures, alot of what everyone percieves as being terrible will go away. Ali's life experiences are not that vast, beauty pagents and dance camps, so she has not learned the art of just listening and nodding, she has been drilled that one must participate in the conversation (pagent stuff) to not be rude so she brings what little she has there to the table. Does this make her dumb, no, just young.

I guess what I am saying is yes, I understand that she is bashable, I am just stating that think it should also be remembered that she is young. I guarentee when she watches the tapes later, which she will others may not but she will, she will probably grow up some right then. Some of the others will not grow up because they don't think they have done anything wrong. Jee, Jun, Robert, none of them will change. Their attitudes tell one that they are playing a game and every horrible lie, fight, bashing, gossip, lying to both sides is just game play. They have been terrible and old enough to behave better then are. Ali is doing what they do, but is to young to grasp the finese that these other players have.

So while one may not agree with all I have said, I think I have made the point that while some things she does are wrong she is young and can change, the others, nope never will.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Enough Already"
>Also, having daughters around her age,
>I can see alot of
>what she is doing as
>being a (unfortunately) average young
>girl. Too many young
>girls these days use sex
>appeal and sex as weapons.

I am also 22 (until the 20th ), but Ali's use of her body and flirting and calling people gay, etc, is horrible. I know that a number of people my age show skin and some even flirt to get their way, but I think I know more people my age who would just tell them to buzz off and act their age (aka with some maturity). And these people tend to wear long pants and shirts when they go to the bars and niteclubs (maybe partly because of the cooler temps in Canada? I know I dress such that I can run to the car or cab that I won't freeze in winter but not need to take a parka).

Scheming and alliance switching is one thing. Whining (and Jenna was guilty of this too), and lying about other people's character is another thing. I still hate Ali and think she makes people my age look bad and get discriminated against. I still get stickered on my bags when I enter Walmart from the mall, while I would never dream of stealing. Maybe this says I would make a horrible reality tv contestant lol.

Three is the perfect number.

08-19-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Enough Already"
You know, I probably would make a horrible reality tv contestant myself, too, because I would be the one saying, she is not really that bad, LOL.

Look I do know what all she has done, I am not covering for that, just trying to point out, that some take longer to mature and that she is just immature and to give her a chance to grow.

08-18-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Enough Already"
Hey! This is bashers. If you want to start a thread bashing the others go right ahead. We still got one to one and a half weeks to bash Ali. here unless the POV is used and she is put up this week and is voted out( we can only hope ). I do not have the live feed and try to stay out of the spoilers. Oh no we still have to put with her for a while.
I still think you can play this game without lieing to everyone. They think you will lie to then so if you just tell the truth they will think you are telling them a lie. So why not tell the truth? It could make it very intersting the way they would react, All you would have to do is smile and/or laugh a little when you say it and they would never know.
You can not justify doing wrong by saying it is only a game. Can you honestly tell me you would trust some one like this in a business dealing?? I would not. I would perfer someone telling me to my face that are going to put me up and vote me out. This shows courage and conviction. Is that not what we like to see in people?
As for being young being an excuse, maybe but not the way Ali. is doing it. Do you hear her in the DR.? Well that is all for now.

WHOAMI

08-19-03, 00:10 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Enough Already"
So you are saying that youth has nothing to do with it yet you are not bashing Jun and Jee with all the lying, bad mouthing, fake fights, etc and not to mention foul language, oh wait, no live feeds so you don't know that Jee, Jun, Justin and Robert use the f word everyother word out of their mouth.

As for the DR, well Dana said last year, they set ya up with the questions and you just answer. It is part of the acting to get noticed. Geez, I am no wiz kid or rather granny but even I know that is what is happening.

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Enough Already"
<That some take longer to mature and that she is just immature
and to give her a chance to grow>

So Jee, Jun, Justin & Robert are too old to change?

I'm also older than Alison, and I can GUARENTEE you that I NEVER acted like a mean, spiteful witch like that. It's one thing to manipulate (it's part of the game), and not tell the complete truth, but it's another to behave the way she has. My friend also has live feeds, and she agrees that although they are all bad, Ali is the worst in the house.

I guess we'll all just have to agree to disagree!

08-19-03, 08:14 PM (EST)
40. "RE:Never Enough Already"
ALIWHORE SUCKS

Tonight on the show - she gives Jun (in DR) a tongue lashing for switching from side to side.

Why?

Because that's Ali's shtick.

What a scuzz

08-23-03, 03:09 AM (EST)
45. "Amen..."

Maxwell 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maxwell Click to send private message to Maxwell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Mrs. Irwin is that you?"
I sure hope so otherwise you have a really skewed outlook on things.

08-22-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
It looks like from what I have seen on the show Robert does not like Ali. and wants to get her out of there. I hope he can talk Jee into putting her up this week, That would be great.

WHOAMI
How you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

08-23-03, 02:46 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Don't know where you are reading from but it is Jack who is trying to get Jee to veto out Erika and put up Ali, not Rob. Jee and Rob want to make sure they keep Ali in the loop so that she will vote their way even though a girl aliance is officially made, and Ali made mention that they made this agreement three weeks ago.

08-23-03, 03:12 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Ali made mention that they made this agreement three weeks ago.

And we all know that Ali will stick to her word!

Regards...

08-23-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Actually, in this I think she will. She knows she stands no chance of winning against anyone but Jun. She also knows that the guys will only take her to third place, if that cause she knows about Jun and Jee, so I think she will stick to this one barring any major change. IE Rob winning HOH.

08-27-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
From the feed updates on TV Clubhouse:

Jun still trying on clothes. Wiggles to get into a red dress. Jun says, "Holy sh** I have gained so much weight." The girls reassure her it looks good. Ali even tells her it makes it look like she has lost weight. Jun leaves room and Ali/Erika discuss what they might wear and thinking of making toast. Jun back...takes deep breath after unzipping tight dress. Ali tells Jun she can tell she has been working out..says she is looking better.

The defense rests.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
Like Roddy last year, Alison must be more charismatic in person than I find her on the tube. Gee seems to genuinely trust her (fool). Rob wants Jun out, wants Erika out, has no problem with Ali (nosepickin fool). Justin trusted her (strong-player-booted-off-real quick fool). Nathan trusted her (*sigh*eyecandy-all-gone-now fool). So
while I hate her I think she's a pretty successful man-ipulator.
(Hyphen added to emphasize first part of word).
Think the final four will be Jun, Jee, Rob, Ali.
Think Ali has good shot at number 2.

09-03-03, 07:56 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Alison must go.( I hate Alison club)"
What is it with Ali.? Why won't she just go away? All she ever does is lie to everyone. She manipulates. lies, plays mind games, backstabes, deceives everyone. She is very rude to people behind there backs. She is playing all sides against each other. I have come to believe that she is that way in real life because you do not learn this overnight or in a few weeks. Can you lie with a straght face? When will these people catch on and vote her out. Why would you want to take her to the finals? She would say she was just playing a game and may win it all. Ali has the carisma to win people over for a while, until she backstabes them. She is Will and Danyle all rolled in to one person.

WHOAMI

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •