The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Suspicious Minds"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-00, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Suspicious Minds"
Was there something in the water on Wednesday? We have seen the reports that Gervase referred to the winner as "he" on a talk show that day. Our own champagne_supernova reports that she has a tape of the following off-air conversation during an interview with Dirk the same day:
Host: C'mon. We won't tell anyone.

Dirk: Sure, right. I trust you guys.

Host: Seriously. Who wins? Were you surprised?

Dirk: I really was surprised at who won. No one thought HE could do it.

The hosts didn't say anything on the air about the slip up (if there was one), but if it's true, this at least takes Sue and Kelly out of the running.
And, on ss.com, there is a report that Jenna ALSO mistakenly identified the winner as "he" on the same day.

Three slips, all on the same day. Since most of us accept the "Rich doesn't win" article as gospel, that means Rudy wins. Case closed. Game over. Right? The posters on ss.com certainly seem to think so.

BUT....

How many real leaks have we had in interviews from anyone except Stacey? ONE: Gervase's comment that Susan's strategy didn't work either (meaning Susan doesn't win). Then, on the same day, we have THREE? ALL using a gender instead of a name? ALL pointing to Rudy?

"Friends, we've got Trouble, right here in River City. Trouble with a capital T, and that rhymes with B, and that stands for Burnett."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Same thought,,see my post earlier a... BadAs 08-18-00 1
   do you trust this guy? LOL,,You da ... BadAs 08-18-00 2
       AK AyatollahKhomeini 08-18-00 3
           ss.com is questioning these now flying squirrel 08-18-00 4
               RE: ss.com is questioning these now carneala 08-18-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-00, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Same thought,,see my post earlier about "Burnett -a case for RUDY"
teacher, AK is copying off my paper again!!!

BA

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-00, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "do you trust this guy? LOL,,You da Man AK"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 03:03 AM (EST)

http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/burning/sr-death.html

hope this works!!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-00, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "AK"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 02:57 AM (EST)

My picture! Don't I look just like myself?

Sorry, I didn't see your previous post about these "leaks." I'll go read it now. I was really reacting to the uncritical acceptance these seem to have received on ss.com.

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-18-00, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "ss.com is questioning these now"
Same thought --- it's too coincidental that these all happened the same day.

carneala 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carneala Click to send private message to carneala Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ss.com is questioning these now"
I agree. I think that is all planned. It is not likely that three people in week would spill that information. As much as I hate to admit it, I think that that means that a woman wins and given the fact susan has yet to win any immunity challenges and kelly has won two, I think that kelly is going to win.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •