The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Siquijor, Philippines Maps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-02, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Siquijor, Philippines Maps"
Here is a link to dabo's Post, where the new location may have been revealed.

And here are the maps:

This still appears to be unconfirmed, but it DID come from a legitimate news source (and not a spoiler site) for what it's worth... Of course, the news has been wrong at least as often as the spoilers, so lets see if we can get any confirmation on this location. The culture of this island sounds fascinating... it would probably lead to some fun challenged.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Siquijor, Philippines Maps ShowMeTheWinner 09-29-02 1
 RE: Siquijor, Philippines Maps surface10sion 10-04-02 2
 Bump sleeeve 01-05-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Siquijor, Philippines Maps"
Wow... so soon and we already have the location of where the "Lazi" tribe is and where they "Poo" .

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

surface10sion 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-04-02, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail surface10sion Click to send private message to surface10sion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Siquijor, Philippines Maps"
sorry to rain in your parade. nope there is no truth to the philippines being the site of the 6th installment of survivor. the filipinos always want to be "in". tama na nga yan! japan-based survivor is the one going to film in siquijor. besides its not an ideal island to film since its very much inhabited. sulu and tawi-tawi would be more appropriate, you even got the abu sayaff there, that would make a pretty interesting survival game.

and by the way, the banaue rice terraces is not the 8th wonder of the world, as again, filipinos would like to claim. knock! knock!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bump"
Bumping to consolidate forums.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •