The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"South America???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-19-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"South America???"
Survivor Maps reports that Survivor 6 may be located in South America...

Of course they've reported this for every Survivor since S2, so I'm not buying it... I just wanted the first post in the new S6: Preshow forum.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: South America??? I_AM_HE 08-20-02 1
   New Zealand? The Rusty Survivor 09-24-02 16
 RE: South America??? PepeLePew13 08-20-02 2
   RE: South America??? Adumbguy 09-10-02 7
       RE: South America??? PepeLePew13 09-10-02 8
           RE: South America??? Adumbguy 09-12-02 9
               RE: South America??? PepeLePew13 09-13-02 10
                   RE: South America??? Motherhen 12-19-02 27
       RE: South America??? OceanSkater 09-22-02 15
 RE: South America??? ShowMeTheWinner 08-22-02 3
 Bollinger Report dabo 09-01-02 4
   RE: Bollinger Report Survivorerist 09-02-02 5
       RE: Bollinger Report sleeeve 09-02-02 6
           RE: Bollinger Report dabo 09-13-02 11
 Patagonia??? northernlights 09-19-02 12
   RE: Patagonia??? TechNoir 09-19-02 13
       RE: Patagonia??? PepeLePew13 09-20-02 14
 um ... where exactly? dabo 09-27-02 17
   RE: um ... where exactly? AZ_Leo 09-27-02 18
       RE: um ... where exactly? surface10sion 10-04-02 19
           RE: um ... where exactly? PepeLePew13 10-04-02 20
               RE: um ... where exactly? dabo 10-04-02 21
 RE: South America??? PigFace 10-06-02 22
   RE: South America??? Gin 10-11-02 23
 Are they ... dabo 10-18-02 24
   RE: Are they ... AZ_Leo 10-23-02 25
 Found by Snewser on Survivor Phoeni... dabo 11-16-02 26
 Bump sleeeve 01-05-03 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-02, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: South America???"
mmm, glad we're not getting ahead of ourselves

but S.America sounds logical to me...

The Rusty Survivor 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-24-02, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Rusty%20Survivor Click to send private message to The%20Rusty%20Survivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "New Zealand?"
I'd read a rumour they were scouting out New Zealand. Could it be New Zealand?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-02, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: South America???"
I, for one, would certainly be interested in seeing a South American version of Survivor. Think of the oppressive humidity of the Amazon! Think of surviving in the Andes of Chile!

I've also heard rumours of Canada being up for consideration but not sure how they'd make it work with the publicity that would make filming extremely hard to keep secret.

To summarize:

S1 - Pulau Tiga (Asia)
S2 - Australia
S3 - Kenya (Africa)
S4 - Marquesas (South Pacific)
S5 - Thailand (Asia)

Yep, definitely time for a South American locale.

Adumbguy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Adumbguy Click to send private message to Adumbguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: South America???"

Hey, I really don't think they would have a survivor in Canada...lol. First of all, every survivor has taken place in a relitively, "remote" place. There would be nothing different from what an american would see in the US, unless of course you went way up north, where all you would see is snow! lol.

And if your one of those stereo typical people, that think all Canadians live in ingloos ect, they don't. lol.

Well, thats just my opinion...having one in canada, would be equivalent to having it somewhere in New York.

p.s. I think Canadians should be allowed in survivor, but it would most likely become a competition against countries, like all americans in an alliance and canadians,lol...maybe not. O well, tell damn MB to include Canadians!!!

09-10-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: South America???"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-02 AT 06:39 PM (EST)

>And if your one of those stereo typical people, that think
>all Canadians live in ingloos ect, they don't. lol.

Hey sherlock, you might want to take note of the Canadian logo in the sig line of my post above that you responded to.

>Well, thats just my opinion...having one in canada,
>would be equivalent to having it somewhere in
>New York.

There's a HUGE difference between the Rockies of B.C./Alberta and the Adirondacks of New York.

Adumbguy 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-02, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Adumbguy Click to send private message to Adumbguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: South America???"

So you think Canada is a remote place??
And seriously, how interesting would it be in the rockies.
Snow, SNow, Snow, Snow, Snow. Now we all saw S3 and know how
much scenary etc, effects the show.

>There's a HUGE difference between the Rockies of B.C./Alberta >and the Adirondacks of New York.

Well, I do agree with that, I was mostly talking about more populated places. Besides it's normal there in the summer. Unless your gonna go to the top of the mountain .
And then wut about alaska?

Please don't think I'm trying to be rude or a smart ass or anything, lol.

p.s. lol, i didn't even see the logo. Where in Canada u from?

09-13-02, 07:21 AM (EST)
10. "RE: South America???"
In the B.C./Alberta Rockies in September and October, you've got both warm weather (bikinis which sells sizzle to TV viewers since we all know that's part of the appeal) and the potential for snow overnight (watch them cuddle up at night). No need to climb up a mountain... wait a hour and the weather can go from one extreme to another in front of your eyes, which adds to the fun of watching the survivors adapt to the changing environment on an almost-daily basis.

The Rockies can be pretty isolated in some areas, has wildlife roaming about in the area which adds the element of 'danger', and there are many possible ideas for challenges that can come from a mountainous area. And the view is spectacular, which is good for TV.

Where I'm from? I'm from southern Ontario via Alberta, where I got to explore these mountains personally.

Motherhen 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Motherhen Click to send private message to Motherhen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: South America???"
>In the B.C./Alberta Rockies in September
>and October, you've got both
>warm weather (bikinis which sells
>sizzle to TV viewers since
>we all know that's part
>of the appeal) and the
>potential for snow overnight (watch
>them cuddle up at night).
> No need to climb
>up a mountain... wait a
>hour and the weather can
>go from one extreme to
>another in front of your
>eyes, which adds to the
>fun of watching the survivors
>adapt to the changing environment
>on an almost-daily basis.
>
>The Rockies can be pretty isolated
>in some areas, has wildlife
>roaming about in the area
>which adds the element of
>'danger', and there are many
>possible ideas for challenges that
>can come from a mountainous
>area. And the view
>is spectacular, which is good
>for TV.
>
>Where I'm from? I'm from
>southern Ontario via Alberta, where
>I got to explore these
>mountains personally.
>
> .....

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-22-02, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: South America???"
South America more plausible than Canada. You have to have the titi shots! September and October begin the summer south of the Equator. Think of the loss of viewers if filmed in snow! Parkas, snow shoes? It would really BLOW!
Now how about Survivor IRAQ? Not only are they fighting the elements but the laws! Running from women in black sheets as they are trying to get the immunity challenge trophy!!!
About a Survivor France? That would deserve a $2,000,000 prize at the very least! Ever try to ask directions to the French? About making through Paris right about this time of year with the US popularity at its all time high, maybe wear a Patriot missile Tshirt as part of a challenge?
The best would be Survivor Greece.... I'll live it up to your imagination but the plots are endless here.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-22-02, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: South America???"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 07:02 AM (EST)

All I can say is that I'm really looking forward to have a contestant being eaten by an anaconda.

But seriously, I think Survivor Amazon (heard that this would be the location if the series were to go to S. America) would be wayyy too hard and we'd see miserable Survivors just like in S3. I think they'd stick with exotic beaches for a while.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-02, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bollinger Report"
American TV crew planning something in Amazonia, will it be Survivor 6?

http://www.survivornews.net/article.php?id=95

The time frame is right, strong indicator that 6 will be filmed in Brazil.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-02-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bollinger Report"
Didn't Bollinger also say that S5 was going to be in the Amazon?

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

09-02-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bollinger Report"
>Didn't Bollinger also say that S5
>was going to be in
>the Amazon?

Yes... and S4, and S3... in an interview with MB shortly after S3, they asked him why he chose Africa... he said that his original plan was to film in the Amazon, but his location scouts determined that there were too many real dangers, and the liklihood of losing a contestant to injury, disease, or death was too great... on the other hand, he said that Africa afforded an effect of percieved danger, while the actual danger was not as great (since the animals would much rather avoid the people).

Nevertheless, Bollinger has "predicted" the Amazon for each Survivor since that interview... and I keep predicting it will be anywhere BUT the Amazon, because of MB's previous comments... guess we'll find out, soon

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

09-13-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bollinger Report"
Yeah, but Bollinger found evidence that something will be shot down there, and there wouldn't be much need for secrecy were it a Lifetime movie. And what are the chances of it being Boot Camp: Amazon? Of course, it could be a documentary, that sort of thing goes on all the time.

SMILES ARE FREE

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-02, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Patagonia???"
Now this isn't something you'll see every day - me attempting (emphasis on attempting) to be a spoiler! *snicker*

I heard our local morning dj talking about Survivor this morning and she said that MB was quoted somewhere as saying that future survivors may be trading in their bikinis for snow suits. They spoke about Patagonia as a possible site (near the foot of the Andes?). Don't know if this is new info or not and I don't have anything to back it up, so basically I'm just passing on heresay!

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Patagonia???"
Yeah, folks will tune in to see those fun bags inside a parka. That makes sense.

And what's he gonna do? Give 'em heaters? Or let them get frostbite? I'm not buying it.

09-20-02, 01:53 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Patagonia???"
Well actually, it's going to be summer-time in Patagonia pretty soon and this Patagonia climate chart shows that it actually gets pretty warm during the days (although it can be quite cool in the evenings).

There's some nice scenic pictures of Patagonia elsewhere on the website.

09-27-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
17. "um ... where exactly?"
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/abs_news_body.asp?section=Provincial&OID=4401

‘Survivor’ to hold challenge in Siquijor

President Arroyo said on Wednesday that the hit U.S. television show, Survivor, will be holding its next challenge in an undisclosed location on Siquijor Island.

Mrs. Arroyo told reporters in a luncheon meeting in Siargao Island on Wednesday that she has been told that Survivor, a hit reality television series in the United States, will begin shooting in the infamous island next month.

When asked to comment on the island’s reputation as a haven for manananggals, or bat-winged man-eating folk, the President just laughed and maintained that she was pleased with the location choice.

Mrs. Arroyo noted that the setup would generate over P3 million in taxes for the provincial government and boost its potential as a tourist destination.

Siquijor has long been associated with black magic and sorcery, as it is believed to be a haven for those practicing witchcraft. Previous Survivor series were shot in the Borneo jungle, the Australian outback, Kenya and the Marquesas Islands, while the current series being shown was shot in Thailand.

The show involves leaving a group of contestants in a remote area with bare provisions.

The contestants, who are left to fend for themselves, have to outwit each other in challenges. The remaining survivor at the end of the weeks-long experience receives $1 million.

Mrs. Arroyo made her own bid for tourism by going surfing off Siargao Island, where she opened the 7th International Surfing Cup Thursday.

The President, who used to ride the waves with husband Jose Miguel Arroyo in Baler, Aurora province, before they were wed, tried to revive her long-dormant surfing skills on Wednesday at Cloud Nine Resort, and again on Thursday. M. Gonzalez

as linked on Survivornews.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-27-02, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: um ... where exactly?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-02 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

The site seems to be the news coverage for the Phillipines. Heres a link to a site about the island.

http://www.siquijor.com/

Info from the above site:

WHERE TO STAY

There are no major hotels in Siquijor. Although one might find lodging rooms in some towns, expect something different. There are local lodging houses in Larena and Siquijor. In San Juan, there are air-conditioned cottages and a small restaurant at a beach resort. If a longer stay is planned, one might consider arranging boarding with a family. It will be a lot cheaper and one will likely be treated as a member of the family.

THINGS TO DO

The Island is surrounded with beaches. Many unexplored. The waters are very good for swimming, scuba diving, boating or fishing. Most of the caves are also unexplored so planning and caution is advised. Biking and hiking can be done almost anywhere. Because of the hilly terrain, one can just follow the main highway and enjoy the sights. The peaks could offer a more challenging hiking and mountain biking adventure. Camping at Mt. Bandila-an could be very relaxing where flora and fauna are protected. Although most of the larger wildlife have long been gone, one might still find some of the smaller species. Wherever you are around the Island, like anywhere else, make your presence known. Carry a smile and greet whoever you meet. Siquijodnons are very Friendly people and will always welcome a conversation. English is spoken almost everywhere. If you pick up a few phrases of the dialect (Visayan), you would be more appreciated.

WEATHER

Like anywhere in the Philippines, temperature in Siquijor is very tropical. Hot and humid. The best time to visit is December thru March when monsoon rains are less and the temperatures are normally lower . April thru August will be very hot. September thru November will be very wet. You wont need a sweater. A light rain gear will be more practical. Bring enough loose T-shirts and short pants. Denims, cotton pants and loose short sleeved cotton shirt will be comfortable. Bring at least a set of decent clothes for special invitations and occasions. A pair of sandals, tennis (walking) shoes and a pair of decent leather shoes will be enough. Be aware that most people on the Island are conscious about the way they dress. Typhoon season is from September through November, with monsoon rains through March. Be prepared for travel delays during typhoon months. Ships and airlines normally delay or cancel scheduled trips because of bad weather. If you plan any Island hopping in a small motorized outrigger, careful planning is advised. Safety first. Rough waters will mean rougher seas in the open.

surface10sion 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-04-02, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail surface10sion Click to send private message to surface10sion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: um ... where exactly?"
IT IS THE JAPANESE VERSION OF THE SHOW THATS GONNA BE FILMING IN SIQUIJOR NOT THE AMERICAN VERSION. PERIOD. HOPE ALL RUMORS ABOUT THE PHILIPPINE LOCATION WILL DIE DOWN ALREADY.

10-04-02, 08:38 AM (EST)
20. "RE: um ... where exactly?"
Can you provide a link or whatever to where it says that it'll be the Japanese version of the show that is filming there?

Otherwise, we'll have to keep this option open until proven conclusively either way where the locale is.

10-04-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
21. "RE: um ... where exactly?"
You would think the Japanese would pick someplace truly exotic for their Survivor ... like Canada eh!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

PigFace 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PigFace Click to send private message to PigFace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: South America???"
Isn't there too much political uncertainty down there for a survivor show to happen?

Gin 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gin Click to send private message to Gin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: South America???"
Was wondering that myself. Maybe running or escaping from terrorist groups could be one of the ICs? Now THERE's a challenge!

10-18-02, 09:46 AM (EST)
24. "Are they ..."
Sleeping with piranhas yet? Shouldn't filming be getting underway soon, if it hasn't started already?

SMILES ARE FREE

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-23-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Are they ..."
They couldn't have started yet since a lot of the same crew is used for EcoChallenge and that just ended. According to the site the last team came in on Monday. They would need time to get from one location to the other.

11-16-02, 05:59 PM (EST)
26. "Found by Snewser on Survivor Phoenix by Griffe"
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=192

Americans film ' Survivor ' in the Amazon
O GLOBO NEWS
By: Toni Marques, New York correspondent
Rio, November 15, 2002
Tanslated by: VolcanicGlass

The sixth season of "Survivor", the most successful reality show airing on network television in the United States, has been taping since September in the Amazon, using the hotel Ariaú Jungle Towers, in the archipelago of Anavilhanas, in Rio Negro, 60 kilometers northwest of Manaus, as its base camp. The taping, which involves 300 people, will end on the 23rd of next month, a source in the hotel management's office told O GLOBO. CBS Press Relations (CBS is the network which airs "Survivor"), did not want to supply more information. The program will be aired next year, between April and June.

Click inside for more...

The production closed down the hotel, which has capacity for 600 guests, and specified in the contract a clause of secrecy, with fines for breach of contract in the millions of dollars, according to the source. This week, however, the production took a team of American journalists for the first round of publicity for the program, which is said to be called "Survivor: Amazônia ".

The value of the production contract could not be confirmed by the parties involved. Rumors on the Internet mentioned a contract at $ 500,000 a month and a mandatory wage increase for local translator-interpreters who work in the region.

-- This is the first time that the team sleeps in hotel rooms with real beds -- said Dan Bollinger, owner of the website Survivor Maps, which tracks, through satellite images, the locations of the program.

The two first editions of "Survivor" were filmed in Oceania (Malaysia and Australia); the third was in Eastern Africa (Kenya); the fourth, in the Marquesas Islands, French Polynesia; and the fifth, in Thailand. The seventh edition may be filmed in Mexico, with a new twist: celebrity cast. The information about the location was still not confirmed by CBS, whereas the president of the Phillipines, Gloria Arroyo, stated in October that its country would be hosting the program.

Program no longer beating audience records

In the meantime, CBS has started legal action against its rival ABC, which is planning to produce an American version of the British hit , "I am a celebrity... take me out of here".

This program, according to filed documents, "is consciously designed to imitate ' Survivor ' and to profit commercialy from its success". Since its premiere, two years ago, "Survivor" has remained on the Top Ten list of most watched programs on network television. During its summer run, it beat successive audience records.

Airing on Thursdays, and with the Thailand season still being broadcast, the program has had highs and lows this Fall season. In the week of October 28th to November 3rd, "Survivor" was not among the Top Ten on the Nielsen Institute ratings (the Ibope of the United States). Even last year, when the program filmed in Australia was aired, it could not repeatedly beat the series "Friends." The season of new programs for networks show that the "reality" genre has lost vigor.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Americanos gravam ‘Survivor’ na Amazônia
O GLOBO
Toni Marques
Correspondente NOVA YORK

A sexta edição de “Survivor”, o mais bem-sucedido show de realidade da televisão aberta dos Estados Unidos, está desde setembro sendo gravada na Amazônia, tendo por base de apoio o hotel Ariaú Jungle Towers, no arquipélago de Anavilhanas, no Rio Negro, 60 quilômetros a noroeste de Manaus. A gravação, que envolve 300 pessoas, será encerrada no dia 23 do mês que vem, segundo informou ao GLOBO uma fonte da administração do hotel. A assessoria de imprensa da rede CBS, que exibe “Survivor”, não quis fornecer mais informações. O programa será exibido no ano que vem, entre os meses de abril e junho.

A produção fechou o hotel, que tem capacidade para 600 hóspedes, e especificou no contrato uma cláusula de sigilo, com multa por quebra contratual na casa dos milhões de dólares, segundo a fonte. Esta semana, porém, a produção levou uma equipe de jornalistas americanos para a primeira rodada de divulgação do programa, que deverá chamar-se “Survivor: Amazônia”.

O valor do contrato da produção não pôde ser confirmado pelas partes. Rumores divulgados na internet deram conta de um contrato de US$ 500 mil por mês e de exigência de aumento salarial por parte dos tradutores-intérpretes que trabalham na região.

— Esta é a primeira vez que a equipe dorme num quarto de hotel com camas de verdade — disse Dan Bollinger, dono do website Survivor Maps, que rastreia, por meio de imagens de satélites, o paradeiro das produções do programa.

As duas primeiras edições de “Survivor” foram gravadas na Oceania (Malásia e Austrália); a terceira, na África Oriental (Quênia); a quarta, nas Ilhas Marquesas, na Polinésia Francesa; e a quinta, na Tailândia. A sétima edição poderá vir a ser gravada no México, com uma novidade: celebridades no elenco. A informação quanto à locação ainda não foi confirmada pela CBS, ao passo que a presidente das Filipinas, Gloria Arroyo, dissera em outubro que seu país sediará o programa.

Programa deixou de bater recorde de audiência

Enquanto isso, a rede CBS entrou com processo contra a rival ABC, que pretende produzir uma versão americana de um sucesso da TV britânica, “Eu sou uma celebridade... tire-me daqui”.

Tal programa, segundo os documentos do processo, é “conscientemente desenhado para imitar ‘Survivor’ e comercializar injustamente sobre seu sucesso”. Desde a estréia, há dois anos, “Survivor” praticamente não sai da lista dos dez programas mais assistidos da TV aberta. Bateu sucessivos recordes de audiência durante a temporada de verão.

No entanto, exibido às quintas-feiras, e com a série gravada na Tailândia ainda sendo veiculada, o programa tem tidos altos e baixos nesta temporada do outono americano. Na semana que foi do dia 28 de outubro ao dia 3 deste mês, “Survivor” não figurou na lista dos dez mais do Instituto Nielsen (o Ibope dos Estados Unidos). Já no ano passado, quando o programa gravado na Austrália foi exibido, ele não foi capaz de repetir a proeza de vencer o seriado “Friends” seguidas vezes. A temporada de novos programas das redes abertas mostra que o gênero “realidade” perdeu o vigor.

original link: Toni Marques
Correspondente NOVA YORK

http://oglobo.globo.com/oglobo/Suplementos/SegundoCaderno/63351351.htm

01-05-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
28. "Bump"
Bumping to consolidate forums.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •