The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jack & Erika: Finally starting to irritate me...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-11-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jack & Erika: Finally starting to irritate me...."
A couple of weeks ago, I thought they were two of the more normal members of the house. But it seems that lately all they ever do is isolate themselves from the rest of the house, and plot and strategize all day--while calling everyone else's strategy stupid.

Yes, to a point they are right, but they seem to be ignoring that everyone else is making bonds and talking about backstabbing them while they isolate themselves from the rest of the house.

You can tell by listening that Jack is a smart guy. But he's making the game way more complicated than it actually is. I'd like to see this alliance come out on top, but it's sad that everyone has long known they are an alliance, but no one considered them a threat.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jack & Erika: Finally starting ... nailbone 08-11-03 1
 RE: Jack & Erika: Finally starting ... Studmuffins 08-11-03 2
 Editing SurvivinDawg 08-13-03 3
 RE: Jack & Erika: Finally starting ... Loree 08-19-03 4
 RE: Jack & Erika: Finally starting ... AMAI 08-19-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jack & Erika: Finally starting to irritate me...."
They are *trying* to stay out of the way of the others and fly under the radar, but the Stooges are starting to figure this out.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Studmuffins 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Studmuffins Click to send private message to Studmuffins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jack & Erika: Finally starting to irritate me...."
I feel that Jack & Erika are doing pretty well by isolating themselves somewhat trying to stay out of the fray. Nathan is probably going to get thrown out this week and then the Stooges will try to concentrate on someone else that they think is a threat. However, am wondering what CBS has up its sleezy sleeve to throw off the Stooge's alliances to have them teetering back and forth this following week.

The houseguests probably are concentrating on whom they think are the biggest threats and ignoring the others who might just turn out to be their downfalls. I feel that Justin, the real brains behind the 3 stooges, is playing his game well. If I were in the house myself, I would probably try to align myself with Jack & Erika because I think that they have more on the ball. BUTTT, you have to give credit to Allison & Jun for being able to keep themselves from being voted out when they were nominated before. (Will be glad to see them kicked out!!!) Hate those little sneaky snitches.

This game can be a crap shoot, but I also think that CBS has their dirty little fingers involved to a great extent. We will see.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Editing"
A lot of their "isolation" is editing. They've been shown to be apart from everyone. But on the Feeds, I read of Jack playing cards with them, or watching them play cards. Erika in the backyard works out with the other girls. They still eat dinner with the other houseguests.

No, they don't congregate in the HOH room with the Amigos, but who expects them to? And they've naturally gravitated to the same bedroom (as have the Amigos to their bedroom).

Last, but not least, Erika and Robert still don't like each other much, even if they are acting more civil to each other. So they don't hang out with each other all that much.

Ergo... I don't think they are really isolating themselves as much as the editing makes it appear... although they ARE trying to fly UTR. And that strategy is fooling no one present.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jack & Erika: Finally starting to irritate me...."
I have never liked Erika. She just annoyed me from the beginning and still does. I think Jack would be a very nice person outside the house. But his stategy is puzzling and I find him rather boring.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-19-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jack & Erika: Finally starting to irritate me...."
I like them both. Jack especially reminds me of Clint Eastwood. What's not to love?

With only 7 people in the house, it's impossible to fly under the radar any longer.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •