The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paratroopers web site"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

peepingtom 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-21-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peepingtom Click to send private message to peepingtom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paratroopers web site"
I am just wondering if anyone in here donated to paratroopers site? Well I did and for 5 days now I cannot access it , I have emailed him everyday and get nothing, Is anyone else having problems. Would like to know. Sorry for the post here but didnt know how to find anyone else that had donated.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paratroopers web site foolishgirl 12-21-02 1
 RE: Paratroopers web site peepingtom 12-28-02 2
   RE: Paratroopers web site YMwife 12-29-02 3
       RE: Paratroopers web site peepingtom 01-06-03 4
           RE: Paratroopers web site ivoryElephant 01-07-03 5
               RE: Paratroopers web site peepingtom 01-07-03 6
                   RE: Paratroopers web site ivoryElephant 01-07-03 7
                       RE: Paratroopers web site peepingtom 01-09-03 9
 RE: Paratroopers web site Sophie 01-07-03 8
   RE: Paratroopers web site Wheezy 01-09-03 11
       RE: Paratroopers web site Pepe Le Pew 01-09-03 12
           RE: Paratroopers web site foolishgirl 01-10-03 16
               RE: Paratroopers web site peepingtom 01-10-03 17
                   RE: Paratroopers web site foolishgirl 01-10-03 18
 RE: Paratroopers web site Monnie 01-09-03 10
   RE: Paratroopers web site jegas17 01-10-03 13
       RE: Paratroopers web site Pepe Le Pew 01-10-03 14
           RE: Paratroopers web site Wheezy 01-10-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foolishgirl 19 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-02, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foolishgirl Click to send private message to foolishgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
Yes, others are having the same problem. There is a good chance he is out of the area on business and doesn't even know what has happened. I vaguely remember him mentioning something about going somewhere for a few weeks during Christmas. You are not alone!!!!

Of course I don't look busy....I did it right the first time.

12-28-02, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peepingtom Click to send private message to peepingtom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
ok its been 11 days since i cant get into the paratroopers site after sending a donation ............what does this tell me ? Did he take our money and run or whats the deal? Can anyone give me an insight to this problem ,,,,,,,,or am i the only one?

YMwife 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-29-02, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YMwife Click to send private message to YMwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
From what I understand he said he was going to be out of touch for a couple weeks during the holidays. I'd say if there's a problem he'll fix it when he gets back after the new year.

01-06-03, 10:33 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
OK its going on 21 days now since i could last get to the paratrooper site , does anyone know whats going on?

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-07-03, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
What Extras did you get by paying anyways??

"To the other three still out there, break a leg......and I mean it" - Helen Glover

01-07-03, 06:20 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
Apparently NOTHING.........

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
That blows PeepingTom. A few others around here are in the same boat. They are upset, they paid and got nothin.
Didn't he offer pics that were never seen before or something?

"To the other three still out there, break a leg......and I mean it" - Helen Glover

01-09-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
Well I really thought PT was on the up and up but it just goes to show you , You cant trust anyone.......I for one sent 10.00 and am sure lots of others did also.....Well i guess hes out living it up in the Bahamas on our money...Its very sad to see people taken for a ride which so far is what it appears here, I for one am very disappointed its going on 24 days now without ONE word from PT, and i do email him everyday. Hey PT ...(Prefer a loss to a dishonest gain; the one brings pain at the moment, the other for all time.)"

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
How does one get to the Paratroopers website or SS?

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-03, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
*waves to Sophie*
It used to be this, but now it doesn't work.
http://home.sc.rr.com/paratrooper/

and I can't get to Snewser at the moment either. Perhaps their sites are down during the off season?

Wheeeeeeeezy

Pepe Le Pew 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-09-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepe%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Pepe%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Paratroopers web site"

>Perhaps their sites are down
>during the off season?

I don't think so - at least for Paratrooper. I checked the link http://home.sc.rr.com (without the /paratrooper/ part) and Paratrooper's name isn't even on the list anymore. Nice to not leave a forwarding address or to let people know where he's going (i.e. a new website) if he was planning to continue providing a service to people.

01-10-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foolishgirl Click to send private message to foolishgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
That's his old website URL. That URL changed when his new site went up. I heard that PT may have been sent to the middle east. Apparently, rumor is he is in the military. That would explain his absence. I am sure there is a logical explanation for his disappearance.

01-10-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
Well at the site he let us into that we paid to see , he stated he had recieved enough money to keep it running for over a year.....It didnt last a month.......and wouldnt his girlfriend keep it going if he got sent to the middle east she was one of the monitors ......I think we just got a royal screwing and didnt even get a kiss.

01-10-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you. I think someone should be monitoring it. I might be too naive and was giving him the benefit of the doubt. This has been too long and if he plans on being around any survivor forums he needs to correct the situation right away or no one with give him any respect again. I wish someone could tell us something.

Monnie 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-09-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monnie Click to send private message to Monnie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
Wow I used to visit him website all the time I didn't donate money but If he actually took advantage of you guys and took ur money like that that really sucks! I don't wanna believe it but what a ass

jegas17 19 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jegas17 Click to send private message to jegas17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
Paratrooper changed his web address half way through S5 to www.survivorparatrooper.com

Not that it matters anymore though cuz you can't access anything on that page either. I was going to send money in too, glad I didn't. I'll bet you he comes back though.

Pepe Le Pew 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-03, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepe%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Pepe%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
It came up as "Forbidden, you don't have permission to access on this server." And there's nothing that I've been 'forbidden' to access before... something's up.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-03, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Paratroopers web site"
>And there's nothing that I've been 'forbidden' to access before.

just wait a few more days, Pepe, til that baby comes...you may find your access forbidden for quite some time, ifyaknowwhatimean

Wheeeeeeeezy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •