The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well, nobody seems to have started this thread. So here goes...

Everyone is trying to get from Cancun to London. They are going to Mexico City first.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 1
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 2
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... ANDREWSfriendCJ 10-16-02 3
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... smiles 10-16-02 4
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 8
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 5
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 6
       RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 7
           RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 10
 london to scotland smiles 10-16-02 9
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 11
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 13
 buses smiles 10-16-02 12
   RE: buses smiles 10-16-02 15
   RE: buses Loree 10-16-02 16
       dany wins the ff smiles 10-16-02 20
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... MsShel330 10-16-02 14
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 17
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... ANDREWSfriendCJ 10-16-02 18
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 19
       RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... managerr 10-16-02 21
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... smiles 10-16-02 22
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 23
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... ANDREWSfriendCJ 10-16-02 24
       RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 25
           RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 27
               RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... smiles 10-16-02 29
           I Missed the First Part... IceCat 10-16-02 30
               RE: I Missed the First Part... smiles 10-16-02 32
       RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... cmaybur 10-17-02 41
           RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... TeamJoisey 10-18-02 42
               RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... cmaybur 10-18-02 43
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Puffy 10-16-02 28
 preview smiles 10-16-02 26
 Question for Group Discussion... IceCat 10-16-02 31
   RE: Question for Group Discussion..... cmaybur 10-16-02 34
   RE: Question for Group Discussion..... smiles 10-16-02 35
   RE: Question for Group Discussion..... Serendipity 10-16-02 36
   RE: Question for Group Discussion..... Loree 10-16-02 37
 RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... MsShel330 10-16-02 33
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 10-16-02 38
   RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... cmaybur 10-17-02 39
       RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thr... managerr 10-17-02 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-16-02, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I get the feeling they are trying to make us like Ian. But it isn't working. I still don't like him.

Dennis and Andrew were the last team to leave Cancun. Dad was so proud of his son and how hard he worked to finally get them on a flight.

Everyone seems to want to get the twins. They seem rather consumed with it.

10-16-02, 09:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The twins have told us it is wonderful to be twins because they know what each other is thinking. Like they share a brain. I think we knew that. LOL!

ANDREWSfriendCJ 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-16-02, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANDREWSfriendCJ Click to send private message to ANDREWSfriendCJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
OMG!!! Im soo nervous. I dont want Andrew and Dennis to lose tonight, but I think they are gonna get kicked off tonight. Cause they arent anywhere around here. I think they may be on their way to New York.

Im upset!!!!

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-16-02, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hi Loree! I'll help out!

Dennis and Andrew are the last group to get out of Cancun.

Ken/Gerard have a coneection through Paris to London.

Heave and Flo/Zach choose to separate from kathy/michael and aa.

10-16-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Great Smiles. I am still trying to keep the couples straight.

10-16-02, 09:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The twins are the first to London. They have to get to Cambridge and find the route marker in front of a place called Scudamore's.

Detour - Punt - take a boat down river with a pole to steer or
Bike - ride 6 miles

Twins take boat.

10-16-02, 09:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Twins in first. They now have to take a bus to Aberdeen.

10-16-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Twins are suntanning while waiting for the bus. Ken & Gerard are trying to punt down the river.

10-16-02, 09:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ken and Gerard are hiliarious in the boat. They keep falling in the water and everyone around them is watching and laughing.

Heave are getting on my nerves. All they do is complain. They are carrying too much stuff and they have sore backs.

10-16-02, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "london to scotland"
the pitstop after london is scotland. the twins decide to stop and have lunch after they get the first clue. they are sunbathing while aa and michael/kathy and ken/gerard complete the task.

aa choose to bike while michael kathy chosse the gondola

everyone laughs as ken/gerard continue to fall off of gondola

kathy is getting irritated with michael and heave are bickering.

the trains to scotland leave at 7:30 or 10:30.

10-16-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The twins have realized that there are alliances against them. Alot of the teams are on the bus with the twins.

Jill & John Vito are punting down the river. Ian & Teri, Damon & Andre, Dennis & Andrew are also not on the bus yet.

10-16-02, 09:38 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Nobody has mentioned the FF yet. Who will go for it? Ian is sure they are last and telling his wife it is an act of futility while they wait for a way to Cambridge. Not sure if Dennis and Andrew have arrived in London yet or not.

10-16-02, 09:38 PM (EST)
12. "buses"
aa, kg, mk, heave, twins, flozach all make the 7:30pm bus to scotland

It looks like the teams will miss the 10pm bus. JVJ are searching for the sight and it is 9:55 pm

andre/damon, teri/ian, dennis/andy have not completed the detour.

the gap between the top and the bottom is getting wider.

10-16-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: buses"

jvj make the 10pm bus with 1 minute to spare.

teri/ian and andre/damon are completing the detour. ian is being a jerk to teri. they all find the clues and get on the 1:30 bus.

dennis/andrew made it to london the next morning and they are going for the ff.

10-16-02, 09:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: buses"
Jon Vito is tired of carrying the pack and Jill keeps him going. They get on the bus alone.

Damon & Andre are punting. They realize they aren't last when they get their clue.

Ian is yelling at his wife while they punt down the river. They run into Damon and Andre at the bus and realized they are tied for last.

Dennis and Andrew are going for the FF. They realize it is their only chance because they arrived last in London.

10-16-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
20. "dany wins the ff"
dennis and andrew win the ff and they get to take a limo to the castle in scotland, but they are a day behind (aren't they?). i really thought that teri/ian would go for the ff. well it will be between andre/damon and teri/ian.

oh yeah . . . michael and kathy's taxi driver gets lost on the way to the roadblock.

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-02 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

John Vito and Jill took the punt to the clue. Now they're trying to get to the 10:00 p.m bus to Aberdeen.

Dad and Andy got the FF. The twins are on their way to the checkpoint, still in 1st. Ken & Gerard are 2nd.

10-16-02, 09:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Everyone from the first bus to Scotland are now racing each other in taxis. All we hear is the other teams griping about "catch the twins". They are getting annoying. The twins are not the only competition.

Roadblock:

They have to complete 3 challenges of the Highland games.

The twins

Heave

Ken & Gerard

Flo & Zach

are here so far.

10-16-02, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANDREWSfriendCJ Click to send private message to ANDREWSfriendCJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thats my boi. Oh lord...i was soo nervous. they better get there asses there. they got the FF!!!

10-16-02, 09:49 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
A&A are now there too.

The twins are now racing on foot to the Dunnottar Castle which is the pit stop.

Dennis & Andrew are doing their FF. They are driving in a tank through an obstacle course. They complete it and get to take a limo to the Castle. Good for them!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-16-02, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Dennis/Andrew must be way behind, the last bus was supposed to leave at 1:00 AM, but D/A didn't arrive until 9:00 the next morning. If the FF wasn't in Scotland, their goose might still be cooked.

10-16-02, 10:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
twins are #1
ken/gerard #2
flo/zach #3
aa #4
heave #5
michael/kathy #6
jvj #7
andre/damon #8
teri/ian #9

dennis/ andrew -ELIMINATED.

10-16-02, 10:00 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Pit Stop:

The twins

Ken & Gerard

Flo & Zak

A&A

Heather & Eve

Mike & Kathy

Jon Vito & Jill

Andre & Damon

Teri & Ian

and in last place the FF winners: Dennis & Andrew

10-16-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Im soo upset. IM about to cry.
This is too much for me.

CJ

10-16-02, 10:03 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm uspet too that Dennis & Andrew are out. But the fact that Teri and Ian are still in it is bothering me more. Ewww!

All Ian does is gripe at his wife. What a jerk.

10-16-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Next time they really have to get some couples that are easier to tell apart. All I know is that several of them keep complaining about the twins. But the twins seem to love being pushed. They are closer to Gerard & Ken. Hopefully they will hook up and dump those annoying couples.

10-16-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I can't tell the couples apart either. I can't even tell Heather and Eve apart. Is Heather the tall one?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "I Missed the First Part..."
... how on earth did Dennis and Andrew get so far behind at the beginning of the show that they are last after completeing the fast forward so quickly?

I am quite confused! Is this a case of poor game design?

Sorry to here you are your friend's 'departure' so badly Andrew's Friend. I hope that you'll still hang out here for the remainded of the show anyway.

Can someone explain to me how this happened?

10-16-02, 10:18 PM (EST)
32. "RE: I Missed the First Part..."
Andrew/Dennis had trouble leaving Mexico. All of the flights were booked. They arrived to London a day late and probably completed the FF while everyone else was completing the roadblock.

There is a big gap between Andre/Damon, Teri/Ian and the rest of the pack. There isn't really too much bunching that would allow for the last place team to catch up.

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-17-02, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Poor guy... I'm sorry your friend was eliminated so early. But you'll have to stick with the show at this point. Remember that Dennis and Andrew will be at the finish line when the race ends. Plus you'll still get to enjoy what I consider AR's best quality: the chance to see lots of foreign and exotic locations.

I started watching AR1 originally because one of my friends was a contestant, but after the second episode, I was hooked and decided I would finish watching the race even if he were eliminated. AR is leaps and bounds better than most anything else on TV right now.

Chris

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-18-02, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>I started watching AR1 originally because
>one of my friends was
>a contestant,

Chris, I didn't know this! Who was the lucky contestant?
Mark

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

10-18-02, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
<< Who was the lucky contestant? >>

Brennan.

Chris

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-02, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thanks guys for the updates. I don't post much, but I'm a loyal reader of your updates and comments.

10-16-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
26. "preview"
The preview looks good for next week. Ian is barking orders to Teri. Aaron looks like he trips in a hole. The is an accident involving a truck. Heave have trouble in a car in Portugal.

It should be interesting . . .

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-02, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Question for Group Discussion..."
Be honest, now...

How many people were hoping that Teri would have taken the caber and (instead of throwing it) turned around and turned Ian into a big ole prune flavored lollipop?

10-16-02, 10:29 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Question for Group Discussion..."
I can't believe Ian had the nerve to make his wife do those challenges, and then barked at her the whole time. I felt so bad for her trying to throw that caber when she could barely hold it upright.

As for Dennis and Andrew, I knew they wouldn't last very long into the race, but I didn't expect it to be tonight. But once they couldn't get that flight out of Mexico City, I knew they were history.

I think the show fudged the editing a little. Dennis and Andrew probably arrived in London around the same time that André/Damon and Ian/Teri arrived in Scotland. Dennis and Andrew didn't have a prayer.

Based on the previews for next week, I suspect Ian and Teri will survive, and André and Damon will be the team to go.

As for the other teams, I was impressed that Derek/Drew and Ken/Gerard finished on top. Derek and Drew took a lot of heat after the first episode (deservedly), but really smartened up and have done well. And Ken and Gerard were hilarious to watch paddling that boat!

Chris

10-16-02, 10:33 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Question for Group Discussion..."
I was hoping she would throw the pole at him! He was in rare form in the previews.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-02, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Question for Group Discussion..."
Oh, boy, wasn't I just wishing that!!! At least she stood up to him once though.

If Teri hadn't tried to cheat Ken & Gerard on the hotel room price, I'd almost feel sorry for her.

10-16-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Question for Group Discussion..."
I was hoping she would knock him in the river and then paddle away and leave him there in his silly hat. He just annoys me so badly.

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Heather is the tall one.

I'm trying to figure out how Dennis and Andrew got so far behind too. Obviously it was with the flight that they took but I don't remember which connection they took. Did they go through New York? I think that's the first time that a FF winner came in last. The FF's haven't been that useful so far this season. If that doesn't change they (the show's producers) might have to examine where/when to place them.

10-16-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The FF can help you one week. But you are sure to be grouped the next week. Look how far ahead the twins were but they couldn't get a bus before all the other teams caught them.

I love the visit to Scotland. I love the accent and scenery. And I love their castles. I want to go there again to visit.

10-17-02, 00:03 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Don't forget that in AR1, Joe and Bill won the Fast Forward in Thailand, and then decided to wait in Bangkok for eight hours to take a bus to the pit stop while all of the other teams completed their tasks and took a cab. They arrived much later than all of the other teams.

As near as I can figure, Dennis and Andrew just took a much later flight to London than the other teams. The next-to-last teams (André/Damon and Teri/Ian) arrived in London in the evening, and Dennis/Andrew arrived the next morning. A/D and T/I were already en route to Scotland by the time Dennis and Andrew touched down. I'll have to go back and check the tapes, but I'm willing to bet that Teri and Ian checked in at the castle at the same time that Dennis and Andrew were completing the Fast Forward. The big question is whether Dennis and Andrew arrived at the castle before Derek and Drew's 12-hour rest period was up. If not, then all of the teams will have had to stay in Scotland for an additional full day before beginning the next leg.

Chris

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-17-02, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Official East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Let's not all rush to pat Derek/Drew on the back here. They got the FF last leg and this leg was *all* physical activity. Of course they will shine here. Let's see how they do next week when they might have to follow a map or use their brains or something....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •