The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Opening Sequence Circle Theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Me-Lissa 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Me-Lissa Click to send private message to Me-Lissa Click to check IP address of the poster
"Opening Sequence Circle Theory"
Could the sequence in which the castaways are introduced to us at the beginning of Survivor be a clue to the eventual winner? This pattern jumped out at me and I just had to share even though it doesn't agree with any of the theories discussed recently. As the show opens, we are introduced to the Pagong tribe in the following order. I have listed their names and the order in which they were voted off *within their tribe* :

BB-1
Colleen-8
Gervase-7
Gretchen-4
Jenna-6
Joel-3
Ramona-2
Greg-5

Let's imagine that this tribe was asked to sit in a circle around the fire in the order in which they were introduced. We would then see the 1st voted off sitting between the 5th one voted off and the 8th one voted off; the 6th one voted off sitting between the 4th off and 3rd off, and so on and so on ...

Now we are introduced to the Tagi tribe as follows:

Dirk-3
Stacey-2
Rudy-**
Sonja-1
Rich-**
Kelly-**
Sean-4
Sue-**

We ask them to sit in a circle in the order introduced. If their circle is intended to match the Pagong circle, then the person sitting between the 1st voted off *within their tribe* and the 2nd one voted off was voted off 5th. The person sitting between the 3rd voted off and the 4th voted off was the 6th voted off, etc.

If the opening sequence was designed to give us a clue, then the Tagi's were introduced as follows:

Dirk-3
Stacey-2
Rudy-*5*
Sonja-1
Rich-*8*
Kelly-*7*
Sean-4
Sue-*6*

In other words, Rudy is the next to go, followed by Sue then Kelly, with Rich as the winner.

Please note that the Pagongs were introduced in alphabetical order *except* for Greg who was the 8th introduced and the 5th voted off within his tribe. Now look at the "random" order of the Tagi tribe and you will see that Rich was introduced 5th and according to the Opening Sequence Circle theory was the 8th (last) to leave the island.

Believe it or not?

Melissa

P.S. Please let me know if this is unclear.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Opening Sequence Circle Theory AyatollahKhomeini 08-18-00 1
   RE: Opening Sequence Circle Theory Rat Chef 08-22-00 2
 RE: Opening Sequence Circle Theory nomanisan 08-23-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-00, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Opening Sequence Circle Theory"
I've thought about the Tagi opening sequence many times, but I never thought of matching it against the Pagong opening sequence in that fashion. Very clever. OK, Me-Lissa, I'll add this theory to our list of "ordering theories," although I have a difficult time believing in it, since it conflicts with the Adventure article that states flatly that Richard doesn't win!

Opening Circle Theory: Rich wins, Rudy first off.
order of finish: Rich, Kelly, Sue, Rudy.

Rat Chef 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-22-00, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Opening Sequence Circle Theory"
<<In other words, Rudy is the next to go, followed by Sue then Kelly, with Rich as the winner.>>

Making Rat Chef 100% correct in his prediction ... which means my credibility in all other matters becomes unassailable ... Andouille sausage anyone? Yee-eah!

nomanisan 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nomanisan Click to send private message to nomanisan Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Opening Sequence Circle Theory"
ahhhhhhhh. . . . .would you repeat that. . . .
only maybe phrase it differently. ..
If train A, carrying the Tagi tribe, leaves the station at point B and travels in a circle. . . .
Of course everyone knows the answer is always "B".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •