The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-20-02, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
This is no spoiler, but the season is over so who cares.

Congratulations to our great vidcap king, Bungler, Spoiler Island Champion.

Bungler, contact Webby for your prize

Great job to all, it was great fun reading all your opinions. Lets all hope Survivor: The Amazon will be better than Thailand.

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! Outfrontgirl 12-20-02 1
   RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! ivoryElephant 12-20-02 2
   RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! SurvivinDawg 12-20-02 3
       RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! GeorgiaBelle 12-20-02 4
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! Cin 12-20-02 5
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! fivestarwheezy 12-20-02 6
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! samboohoo 12-20-02 7
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! wendyp 12-20-02 8
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! Schnookie Palookie 12-20-02 9
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! PepeLePew13 12-20-02 10
   RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! katem 12-20-02 13
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 12-20-02 11
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! MakeItStop 12-20-02 12
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! Krautboy 12-21-02 14
 Aww shucks... Bungler 12-21-02 15
   RE: Aww shucks... SurvivinDawg 12-22-02 16
   RE: Aww shucks... katem 12-22-02 17
 RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!! RudyRules 12-23-02 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-02, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
I second that congratulation and note that you, katem, were way up there, above me anyway, so congrats to you! And to IceCat, to name the ones I know best who finished better than I!

I am happy to have gotten the whole Finale this time, nice to go out on a good streak after miscalling all those IC wins.

(It ain't the boots that killed me, but the individual IC's)
Let the spec on S6 begin in all seriosity!

"If we knew today what we knew yesterday, we couldn't give it away"--Aimee Mann

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-20-02, 04:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Congrats on winning the sblows game Bunlger.
You are the vidcap king.

See ya in February

"To the other three still out there, break a leg......and I mean it" - Helen Glover

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-02 AT 07:22 AM (EST)

Congrats, Bungler!

Extra special kudos to GeorgiaBelle, who worked her way up into a tie for a top-9 finish with myself and the legendary Outfrontgirl. I was 14-2 for the 2d straight Survivor series; however, I intend NOT to spoil any more Survivors, so good luck to everyone next time.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-20-02, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
>Extra special kudos to GeorgiaBelle, who
>worked her way up into
>a tie for a top-9
>finish with myself and the
>legendary Outfrontgirl. I was
>14-2 for the 2d straight
>Survivor series; however, I intend
>NOT to spoil any more
>Survivors, so good luck to
>everyone next time.

THANK YOU DAWG!!!! You are so sweet.

I join the rest of you in shouting a big congrats to Bungler

Wherever shall I go whatever shall I do.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-20-02, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Wooohoooo Grats!!!
Cin

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-20-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Congrats Bungler and all of you others!!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Thanks to Bungler and all the Blue People. You guys rock.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-20-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Congrats Bungler!! And thanks for all the hard work you put in this season and the rest. I always look forward to the vid cap thread!!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Congratulations Bungler and thanks so very much for all your photo contributions!

Thanks to everyone else who posts on spoilers. I always enjoy reading your speculations. The show just wouldn't be the same without all of you.

Happy Holidays and I look forward to your posts for the next season.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Yeaaa! WTG Bungler!

Oh, and I should also mention that Katem won the Yahoo! Survivor Pick'em game, beating out 25 other contestants to grab the title in a competition where each of us "bet" points on who would get kicked out each week.

Katem scored 1155 points out of a possible 1465 (or so) points. WTG, too!

12-20-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-02 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

>Katem scored 1155 points out of
>a possible 1465 (or so)
>points. WTG, too!

Thanks Pepe. Yeah, I can't believe I won that sucker. The Belle, lroy, eee and SurvivorScott were on my tail most of the way.

Also, thanks OFG for the kind words. I did indeed finished a proud second (with three other peeps) on Spoiler Island.

Winner Yahoo! Survivor Pick 'Em -- SB League and TAR3 PTTE

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-20-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
wtg bungler

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-20-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Congrats Bungler! And THANKS for all the vidcaps.

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-21-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Bungler: You've always been the Vidcap King, now you have a second Crown. Congratulations, you deserve it...I wish YOU won the Million instead of Brian!

Krautboy

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-21-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Aww shucks..."
Thanks, katem, and everybody else. I can't believe I made it to number one and actually stayed there. I came in for a 9-way tie for 38th overall in Yahoo Pick'em (1220 out of the 1465 or so points). Was there a Blows team for that one? If so, somebody'll have to send me a message next time around. I'd love to join the gang for the Amazon, and see how gloriously I can bungle things then.

Congrats to everybody else who placed well too. And to those who didn't do well, keep playing. Webby's game rocks.

Sidenote to SurvivinDawg: you better be kidding when you say you're aren't spoiling any more. We neeeeeed you 'round here!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-02, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Aww shucks..."
Sidenote to SurvivinDawg: you better be kidding when you say you're aren't spoiling any more. We neeeeeed you 'round here!

Thanks for the props, but we'll see. Maybe after some time off, my batteries will be re-energized by February and I'll think about it. I've been really burned out lately, especially with Survivor 5 coming right after BB3, then S-5 being such a lame edition.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

12-22-02, 01:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Aww shucks..."

> Was there a Blows
>team for that one?
>If so, somebody'll have to
>send me a message next
>time around. I'd love
>to join the gang for
>the Amazon, and see how
>gloriously I can bungle things
>then.

There sure was, can you guess who won that? Hint, look below my siggie

As for inviting you, are you crazy? So you can steal the champion's crown? FORGET IT !!!!!

Winner Yahoo! Survivor Pick 'Em -- SB League and TAR3 PTTE

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-02, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: CongaRats to Bungler !!!!!"
Way to go Bungler!! Great job against stiff competition!
Congrats to Katem too for the great finish in the Yahoo game. I think we ALL did great in that game, certainly we were all in the very top %tile ranks!
Thanks for the great pics Bungler and great spoiling everyone.
I managed to come in 3rd in my ISP's Survivor Spoiling game worth $25 and a few more $ at work for first place, There was not of course the very awesome competition/knowledge base that there is here, where I came in 133rd in Spoiler Island (But, hey, it WAS FUN!)
Anyway, congratulations again!!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •