The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Jury"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TribalTex29 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-02, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TribalTex29 Click to send private message to TribalTex29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Jury"
Does anyone know if the jury that is voted out in the previous weeks (Erin, Ken, Penny, Jake, Ted) discuss anything outside of the game between tribal councils or are they all sequestered.

I find it hard to believe that as much as Jake dislked Clay, that Clay would get any votes from the Sookies if he(Jake) had any chance to sway them (yeah, I know Clay was at Penny's wedding-blah, blah, blah) The only way I see Clay taking it in the end is if it is against Brian and Brian really sticks in to Helen. There is no way that Helen would vote for Clay otherwise. She actually believes merit gets you the title of ultimate survivor.

I just think the final four speculation of H/J/B/C or J/H/C/B is just too obvious. Something else has to happen. I will be surprised if the answer is that easy.

Another thing, is anyone here submitting a video for teh next Survivor?

TTex29

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Jury Outfrontgirl 12-19-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-02, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Jury"
Last time I heard someone answer the jury discussion question was in S3, from Kelly Goldsmith.

The jury has never been sequestered from each other. They have hung out between TC's. In Outback, Africa, and Marquesas, EPM segregated non-jury fron jury.

Kelly said they were under strict instructions not to talk about any aspect of the game or try to learn info about what was going on after they left, outside of what they learned at TC. She didn't find out that Brandon helped boot her until it was over, for instance, even though the two of them were having daily picnics.

It was my understanding that the S2 jury had too much discussion, so they clamped down on S3. Whether the rule changed subsequently, I don't know. However, the analogy would be similar to a sequestered jury that cannot discuss the case with each other--only in this case they can't discuss it until after they cast their vote.

Re: what they learn at TC... we see only a fraction. They may spend an hour or more on Q&A: we see what the editors select; as the jurors base their vote on much more interaction than what we see, we really do not know what info they have or what outbursts or mean comments may have been de-selected for our non-benefit as spoilers.

Even after the Final TC, they are not supposed to tell each other how they voted or it's a violation of contract that could cost them their prize money. It really is possible that no one but the inmost production circle knows for sure who won the vote.

In the past, some of the comments from jurors would not have given away their ultimate vote.

"If we knew today what we knew yesterday, we couldn't give it away"--Aimee Mann

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •