The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessica board of review today"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bellaluna 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellaluna Click to send private message to bellaluna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessica board of review today"
What happened with Jessica today? Did she graduate. We had breaking news and that part was blocked.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessica board of review today momof4beautifulgirls 11-09-05 1
   RE: Jessica board of review today mMicki 11-09-05 2
       RE: Jessica board of review today HookedOnReality88 11-09-05 3
           RE: Jessica board of review today AshLanie 11-10-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

momof4beautifulgirls 14 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4beautifulgirls Click to send private message to momof4beautifulgirls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessica board of review today"
Jessica received an A at the BOR.

mMicki 20 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mMicki Click to send private message to mMicki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessica board of review today"
I hope Jessica graduates. I can't bear to watch her anymore. I'm sorry for her whole ordeal. How much more does she want? Does she want 911 to be ONLY about her and her mom? I'm confused about what it is she wants from the world when it comes to 911.

HookedOnReality88 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HookedOnReality88 Click to send private message to HookedOnReality88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessica board of review today"
She didn't want the administration to use her mother's
death to win an election.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-10-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessica board of review today"
Chuckling.......sorry nothing against 9/11 but what a poor excuse for a goal for starting over.

What does she expec Starting over to do about that.....go out an rally?

Also, she said she didn't wish to be in the forefront yet took media lessons etc?

I was also hoping, as anther in this thread, that she was going to graduate. Just how much more starting over does she need?

I fear these ladies, because the show ahs decided not to ahve as many groups of six this season, will be here til afer the holidays tv time.......We've been watching them since Sept and it is now Nov and not one is even close to graduating....

is there even one that has two steps yet?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •