The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reward Winner Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-02, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reward Winner Poll"
Like a vote but not so picky about the rools, state in your subject line who you think will win the RC, yak it up in the content however you want.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ted bebekid 12-11-02 1
 Ted Q 12-11-02 2
 Ted Loree 12-11-02 3
 Ted forehead 12-11-02 4
 Ted samboohoo 12-11-02 5
 Ted Brownroach 12-11-02 6
 Ted strone 12-11-02 7
 Ted jsanb 12-11-02 8
 Ted Spidey 12-11-02 9
 Ted ejm92 12-11-02 10
 Ted sleeeve 12-12-02 11
 Ted dabo 12-12-02 12
 Big Ted Boilermaker 12-12-02 13
 Ted AresMars 12-12-02 14
 Not TED... BRIAN FSUGUY 12-12-02 15
   RE: Not TED... BRIAN FSUGUY 12-12-02 22
 Ted Bungler 12-12-02 16
 Ted janisella 12-12-02 17
 Clay Yogi 12-12-02 18
   RE: Clay Q 12-12-02 19
 T-E-D BaquaR13 12-12-02 20
 Ted PlaneJane3 12-12-02 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-02, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ted"
Relying on the excellent vidcap analysis of our best spoilers!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-11-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ted"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-02 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Baah, Baah, Baah. I will follow the Proven Spoilers on this site.

Plus the rolling on the ground sounds just like Ted ala last episode rolling on the ground with his brother.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ted"
Vidcaps seem to point to it.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ted"
See above.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ted"
Although I'm a little weary of the obvious, why break the chain.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-02, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ted"
Yes, Jan is the most likely to roll around in the dirt after a reward win, but this is just blatant misdirection. And MB is trying to fool us into thinking Ted has already been voted out in the careening-car caps.

I refuse to fall for MB's tactics. I'm going out on a limb and saying Ted wins.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-11-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ted"
Enjoy your ride, because your time is almost up!

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ted"
Too much evidence

Peanut Butter Jeff
"If you thought S3 was bad just wait until S5."

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ted"
Based on vidcaps and his propensity for rolling on the ground in excitement.

An IceCat Original, 2002

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-11-02, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ted"
EPM kinda gave us this one.

2002 NFC North Champs

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-12-02, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ted"
See my vote in vote thread

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-02, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ted"
Handed to us, basically, by the concerns of product placement. But yay capitalism!

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Big Ted"
Although I don't have alot of faith in the vidcap analysis mainly due to the fact that this seems to be given to us on a silver platter, we have little else to go on and therefore I say Big Ted.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ted"
The vid evidence is just to strong.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Not TED... BRIAN"
When I first saw the promo I thought Brian because of the Wild driving. I don't think the others would drive that wild.

these pictures just don't add up. plus it looks like Brian was leading the challenge.

I think these joyride pictures are blatant misdirection.

I just don't see Ted winning.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Not TED... BRIAN"
A USED CAR SALESMAN CAN'T SPELL ROAD!!!

BUT HE CAN SPELL D-I-V-O-R-C-E!!!
CAN HE SPELL MILLION?

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Ted"
It isn't Ted driving the swerving SUV, it's Jeff Probst. Ted's in the passenger seat.

STILL, I pick Ted to win.

1. The rolling around to celebrate win thing sounds like Ted.
2. Whoever wins will win not only a car, but a trip away from camp (feast, maybe a shower). And Ted will pick Helen, hence Helen's excited hugging of Ted in one cap.
3. Ted's ahead or near the front in all of the group challenge shots we've seen.

What's the challenge? I think it's some kind of puzzle retrieval thing. They have the bags over their shoulders in most shots, and they'll probably be collecting things at each station of the challenge. In this shot, both Granny Clampett and Gomer Pyle are digging through some kind of bin for something.

First one to complete their puzzle, or get all of their pieces to the finish line first, wins. That would be Ted, who we clearly see jumping up and down and celebrating his win in this shot (same clothes as the challenge, buff around neck...just haven't figured out what the umbrella means).

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-12-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Ted"
not arguing with the group here

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Clay"
I found an interesting article over at Survivorfever.

Perhaps it is a bit of misdirection but it claims the RC winner 'overindulges in wine...' .
Ted has made it clear that he does not drink.

So that would leave us with the following.
Brian - He would not show that much emotion if he won the challenge as he has his
eyes set on the big prize.
Helen - I don't think any of the castaways would begrudge her winning the truck
and I doubt she would let loose and drink too much wine.
Jan - Perhaps
Clay - He fits the description perfectly.

There is also a rumour on another board that states that the picture of the castaways
in the truck is actually taken when they are on their way to the challenge. Supposedly
JP is driving with Ted in the passenger seat.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-02, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Clay"
But if he Ted wins and Takes Helen with him, she will overindulge in wine, and this would be a new side to her. We did not see her get tipsy yet.

It would also fit with Ted getting upset with Brian and going with Helen as his F2 choice.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-12-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "T-E-D"
we saw him in the FRONT seat of the car...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

PlaneJane3 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-02, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlaneJane3 Click to send private message to PlaneJane3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ted"
Majority rules

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •